Newcross Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews about "newcross"

Updated 22 Apr 2020

3.3
Newcross Healthcare Solutions Founders Michelle Gorringe and Stephen Pattrick (no image)
Michelle Gorringe and Stephen Pattrick
Pros
  • "Newcross really do support you as an employee(in 18 reviews)

• "They really look after you-office staff are cheerful and helpful(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you are looking to coast along then Newcross is not the company for you(in 22 reviews)

• "Has no care for office staff mental well being(in 16 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "newcross"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Coming back !!!!"

Former Employee - Healthcare Assistant in Bath, England

I worked at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I knew I would be back. Simply didn't have a clue as it would be that fast. Flexibility, very useful application which allows you to stay in control of your work/life balance, 24/7 support from the office, there are only few benefits of working for Newcross.

Cons

You must work to earn money ))))))

April 29, 2019Newcross Healthcare

It’s great to hear from employees who are returning because of the great experience they’ve had working with us. The introduction and roll out of our new app is increasingly improving shift management for our staff. That’s a great suggestion and training is one thing that’s top of our agenda. Pleased to have you back on board.

"The worse place I think I have ever worked."

1.0
    Former Employee - Office Staff in London, England

I worked at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The care staff are some of the most dedicated people I have ever had the privilege of working alongside

Cons

This role was not sold as a purely sales role, it was about building relationships. This role was unmanageable, you are expected to recruit, co ordinate booking shifts, arrange training, make service calls and then sales calls on top. Targets are unmanageable, the sales calls are cold calls and you are expected to call the same potential client every two days. Which is embarrassing and bordering on harressment. Expected to call Healthcare staff early morning when they have come off a night shift to book them in again for mid afternoon. Senior Management are rude, not willing to listen and quite honestly the management style went out in the 90s. Main issue was from training at The Bootcamp you are sold a completely different idea to what the rude, aggressive and callous management actually want from you. So much is said about the fact Newcross are not an agency, but are then told to face facts and stop fluffing it up and realise that they are an agency.

November 28, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Many thanks for your feedback – we are sorry to hear that your expectations for the role were not met. Please get in touch by emailing info@newcrosshealthcare.com if you would like to take this issue further.

"Amazing Business"

Current Employee - Business Centre Manager in Bath, England

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been at Newcross for over a year and have loved every minute, working for a business who genuinely care about their staff and have a clear hunger to be financially successful is amazing. The staff team are fab Communication from senior management is clear Great bonus

Cons

I have no issues to report

April 16, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thanks for leaving your review. So pleased there are no issues to report. We hope you continue to enjoy working with us for many months and years to come.

"I love my job! Current BCM Newcastle"

Current Employee - BCM in Newcastle, England

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love working for Newcross! I have an amazing team of Healthcare staff & have a great relationship with my Healthcare Coordinator in the Branch here at Newcastle. I have built some excellent relationships with my clients & look forward to making some new ones in 2019!

Cons

Shame about the traffic getting into Newcastle!

April 16, 2019Newcross Healthcare

We can move most mountains but traffic is a tricky one! In all seriousness, thank you for taking a moment to post this review. It’s good to hear from team members and how well they’re settling in.

5. "Very professional and helpful so far"

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions part-time

Pros

I am only just starting work with Newcross, but so far the Rochdale branch have been friendly and helpful, responding to my enquiries very promptly.

Cons

None so far that I can see.

April 16, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thanks for the excellent feedback and welcome to the team. I’ll be sure to pass the complement on to our Rochdale Business Centre Manager.

"Newcross go above and beyond for clients and employees"

5.0
    Current Employee - Complex Healthcare Assistant in Newport, South East England, England

Pros

Newcross really do support you as an employee. Being a working mum with a small daughter can be challenging, but with newcross they really help With flexability and truely understand that family and the wellbeing of their staff is a big priority! The training and overall support you get 24/7 is above and beyond. Central support the out of hours support line is always answered quickly and the call handler is always up to date on any information that is request its FANTASTIC! Overall i must say that Newcross is outstanding as an employee and outstanding as a care provider

Cons

To be honest i havent in my personal opinion found any real down sides to working for Newcross apart from the complex care app isnt user friendly and is abit dated. And also the website could do with a redesign and made again user friendly. Also more advertising as so many people are unaware of newcross when needing care, or looking to working in the care industry.

April 16, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thanks for the review. I’m hoping that with some of the changes we’ve been making for our Complex Care teams any ‘cons’ you have listed have now switched to ‘pros’. Pleased to have you as part of the Newcross family.

"Health care assistant/support worker"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant in Barnstaple, England

Pros

Amazing. They have helped me out so much. I spend more time with my family now and still bring home a good wage. 2 kids and a husband that works away, leaves me with little availability. Thanks to Newcross, with little availability I have, they always find me work within the availability I have. I can't thank them enough. Now me and my family can afford a holiday or maybe 2 a year.

Cons

You may feel like the new person. But that soon fades when you go to the homes as regularly as I do. You become part of the team and make new friends along the way.

Continue reading

"Excellent company to work for!"

Current Employee - HCA in Torquay, England

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for Newcross for four years now. Having job hopped most of my adult life I've found agency work really suits me. As a Newcross employee I feel both valued and respected. We have good rates of pay and can work hours to suit. Both my HCA/Support Worker colleagues and office staff are a great bunch. I'd highly recommend a job within the company.

Cons

I can't honestly think of any!

Continue reading
  9. "Wonderful, amazing staff in Torquay"

Current Employee - HCA/Support Worker

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexi-pay, great staff and a professional company. I have worked for the Torquay branch of Newcross for just over two years. The staff in the office are really friendly, welcoming and supportive and help is always just there if you need it. Really high standards are expected from staff which is a bonus as it means anyone you work with from Newcross will be professional. Having done agency work for twenty-five years it's nice to be with an agency that does care about staff and standards.

Cons

None that so far I've seen

Continue reading

"Durham Business Centre Manger"

Current Employee - Business Centre Manager in Durham, England

Pros

I joined Newcross Health Care October 2017 we are fully committed to the the ethos and ethics driven from the leadership team, We are valued as a person and our contribution as a team. We drive for excellence and work along side great leaders.

Cons

None - Come and talk to the team

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 English Reviews