Nuffield Health Administrative Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Steve Gray

"Hard work and fun"

Former Employee - Administrative Manager in London, England

I worked at Nuffield Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people. Such a great mix of people. From head office to the cleaners. Everyday is different, always something to do and learn. Great place for personal development with good support and encouragement. Company reinvests in staff constantly. Has a great plan in place for the public. Makes huge efforts to change lifestyles of members and staff for the better.

Cons

Salary much better in management positions than when starting out although the they do have a better than minimum wage wage. Still not good for a London club for any person to be on less that £8p/hr, not in this financial climate. The company has to many processes and meetings about meetings. If we could just send and email or complete an online form and things would work just as fine then we should do that.

Nuffield Health2016-08-09

Nuffield Health Response

August 30, 2016Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback on your recent employment with us. It's great to hear your positive feedback on our values and culture. We do take all feedback seriously and are always looking to make improvements where possible. I'd like to discuss your feedback on salary in more detail, if you are happy to share this with me then please can you get in touch on sarah.williams@nuffieldhealth.com

2. "Bad management"

Current Employee - Administrative Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Nuffield Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free gym membership and team

Cons

Terribly understaffed and not willing to listen to employees

Advice to Management

Be more like virgin active

Nuffield Health2019-02-28