Found 1,801 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "meet great people and get to go to upfronts (all agencies have this though)" (in 184 reviews)
- "Great culture and work perks." (in 119 reviews)
- "It's fun to be in the office and media partners often take your team out which is great!" (in 62 reviews)
- "Good benefits and time off" (in 55 reviews)
- "Emphasis on the fun/social aspect of work and some great clients." (in 33 reviews)
- "The pay is low and the hours are long." (in 124 reviews)
- "Long hours that will for sure led to burn out and position are not refilled quick enough which will translate to extra work" (in 110 reviews)
- "Low salary and difficult to get promoted" (in 109 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance" (in 77 reviews)
- "high turnover because of poor management" (in 64 reviews)
- 2.031 Oct 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
People are great up to a certain level of seniority. 2 mental health recharge days per year Christmas & Summer parties. Can expense dinner if you work past 7pm
Promotion goalposts get moved constantly. Expected to be essentially always on. Back to office mandate is unnecessary and forced upon us, despite OMDs 'green pledges' (commuting and use of office uses more resources 👍). Senior leadership do not care about regular employees, it's like an office based clique. No pay-rises or bonuses despite how much we are constantly told the company is doing well. Total disregard for staff mental health despite how much preaching there is on it's importance. Blame culture & mentality from Senior Leadership team.
- 3.08 Nov 2023Senior Account PlannerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Clear progression structure. Very clear on roles and responsibilities and how to move up. Cool clients and opportunities for someone having just graduated.
Agency lifestyle is real. If client says jump, you say how high. Pretty high turnover rate with lots of new team members.
- 4.029 Oct 2023Account DirectorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
- Effective female leadership - Fun work culture - Strong DEI & Sustainability focus - Opportunities to work on different clients
- Loyalty doesn't pay in monetary terms - Can often feel subservient to clients (due to legacy accounts) - Poor work/life balance (agencies in general, not just MG OMD) - Lack of progression due to top heavy/large board
- 4.012 Nov 2023Paid Social ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great projects, great media perks, lovely office
Long hours, poor hiring where senior people are not qualified
- 4.03 Oct 2023Data AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Good relaxed culture, flexiblility with the projects you are asigned to, Client deadlines sometimes requre intense focused work, but overall great work life balance, and offers plenty of benefits including work from home, work from abroad, etc.
Might not be a fit for those with high salary in exchange for continuous intnse work, lacks onboard training.
OMD Reviews FAQs
OMD has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 2,049 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at OMD to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
67% of OMD employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OMD 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.