Ocado Group Customer Service Team Member Reviews

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good workplace

Jun 7, 2021 - Customer Service Team Member in Sheffield, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Life insurance: shopping discounts :company shop :well maintained delivery vehicles : free coffee : good depot facilities : working a different Ocado locations

Cons

Don’t listen to the negatives own your job No overtime / higher rate of pay

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Ocado Group. Our employee benefits are designed for you. We’re glad you are enjoying your time at Ocado Group!

2. 4.0

Review

Aug 29, 2021 - Grid Support Team Member in Erith, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fixed weekly rota allows one to plan

Cons

Long hours. Mixture of Days and Night shifts Very poor salary

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Ocado Group. We’re glad that overall, you enjoy being part of the team in Erith. We ask that our drivers are prepared to work various shifts with pay rates that vary between times and/or day.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company but can be stressful

Jul 23, 2021 - Customer Service Team Member in Hatfield, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Holiday, Pay decent people, once you sign in, your left to yourself as in no supervisor above your head

Cons

the work itself can be stressful, finding parking space and fulfilling customer requests to have shopping delivered multiple floors

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Ocado Group. Our employee benefits are designed for you. We’re glad you having a positive experience overall during your time at Ocado Group!

4. 2.0
    Current Employee

Do Your Research. Good For Experience If New To Driving. Overall Wouldn't Recommend

Jul 6, 2021 - Customer Service Team Member (Delivery Driver) in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Straight forward enough on paper. Vans are already loaded, you turn up and drive off, no messing around. You generally finish early and you do get paid for the full shift. Most customers are friendly and you drop the shopping and leave Ocado don't put so many hurdles in the way to get into the job. Simple interview and recruiting process The pay is great for what we do

Cons

Staff turnover is high! Although plenty of new vans to drive they are always dirty and keeping them clean does not seem to be a priority Route planning can be very stressful and there isn't anything you can not do anything about it other than rush and stress Management tend to be friendly until you need to call them. You are trained to call them in many situations yet are basically ignored and just told to 'do what you think is best' Shift times are all over the place. You are told its between 05:30 and 00:00 but giving you a week of midnight finish and then 1 day off to then start at 05:30 is tough. Generally you are given split days off with maybe 1 week in the whole month having 2 days together No progression

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of Ocado Group. At the heart of everything we do are our ever-expanding teams of people, and we’re pleased that for the most part you enjoy your experience being part of the team in Manchester! We would like you to know that we have listened to several areas of feedback on this point and are looking to address issues with management through a new survey technology. You will be able to leave feedback anonymously without fear of comments going straight to the manager.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not bad

Apr 17, 2021 - Customer Service Team Member in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Outside working, days off, rota

Cons

Back breaking, on your own, not enough time on route

Community Manager

Thanks for your review of Ocado Group. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying your time with us.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very good company

Mar 17, 2021 - Customer Service Team Member in Merton, South West England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very smart and well organised, it’s working environment is completely different from other supermarkets. Also their on boarding training is well organised and efficient, thanks to Andy at Merton branch. All managers are very helpful and friendly specially Adam.

Cons

As in any job some times you get rude customers.

Community Manager

Thanks for your positive review of Ocado Group, and for all your hard work!

7. 3.0

NA

Mar 31, 2021 - Grid Support Team Member in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Progression path is visible and available

Cons

Working conditions and salary not the best.

Community Manager

Thanks for your review of Ocado Group. We have made a note of your feedback on working conditions and salary, and will ensure this is seen by the relevant team.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good comapny to work for

Mar 16, 2021 - Customer Service Team Member (Delivery Driver) in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Take it in your own stride you are your own boss

Cons

Shift pattern can be difficult to go from early to lates, lates to earlys

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to review Ocado Group. We're pleased to hear you're enjoying your time with us! Katie

9. 5.0

Treats Employees well

Feb 26, 2021 - Customer Service Team Member (Delivery Driver) in West Drayton, London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can be very flexible work to help balance home life

Cons

Shifts can vary in difficulty

Community Manager

Thanks for your review of Ocado Group!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ocado delivery driver

Feb 22, 2021 - Customer Service Team Member (Delivery Driver) in West Drayton, London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

When you finish your deliveries you can just go home and still get paid for your contracted hours also if you bring a friend then you get £500 providing they stay 6 weeks which gives 250 and another 6 weeks another 250.

Cons

Have to go up flats with heavy water bottles for some customers. Have to be physically fit

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to review Ocado Group! We do try to be as transparent as possible when it comes to what the job entails, including being physically demanding – but we will work on making this clearer. Katie

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews