Office Angels Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Chris Moore

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Relaxed, Friendly and Productive overall!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

I have been working at Office Angels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Constant curtness calls made, I feel well looked after and appreciated.
    - I came out of one job, straight into this one, so no gap in employment
    - Clients are all impeccable and lovely to work for
    - Improves CV because of the companies you work with
    - I felt in control of the placements and requirements needed

Cons

- Delayed in getting paid when I first started; worked all bank Holiday weekend, Friday- Tuesday and only got paid 2 weeks later. Not a huge con though, just timing.

Advice to Management

More employee discounts or benefits maybe

2. "Unprofessional, over-the-top, sneaky gency staff!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

I worked at Office Angels full-time

Pros

I couldn't possibly name one

Cons

Far more than I have the time to recall.

Advice to Management

Better company ethics/integrity and a degree of respect for employees.

"Great company to work for!"

Former Employee - Receptionist in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Edinburgh, Scotland

I worked at Office Angels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly, organised and accommodating company.
    They understood my skills and my employment needs (I was just looking for office experience over the summer) and were very efficient in matching me with an ideal role.

Cons

After registering with Office Angels, it took a few weeks to find me a position, but it showed that they were waiting to find a role that would suit me in terms of my skills and abilities.

Advice to Management

Keep the candidates updated with any possible opportunities and progress in finding them a role. Otherwise, management were great and friendly.

5. "Fantastic"

Pros

Brighton Office Angels is absolutely fantastic. Especially Cheryl Cumber.
    She was truly helpful, friendly and understanding and she gave me a lot of opportunities.

Cons

I have nothing to say! Was brilliant.

6. "Loyal Company to work for"

Pros

Office Angels is a loyal and dedicated employer - they back their employees 100%. Pay is very fair and bonus schemes are second to none.

Cons

Being part of a big group (the Adecco group) has its pros, but also cons. Although it doesn't affect day to day working life.

"Don't even bother registering."

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Office Angels full-time

Pros

None. I can't think of any.

Cons

They have come up with nothing for me. I am a mature worker with extensive relevant experience and good academic qualifications. They do not communicate with me and have been 100% unresponsive. I would have hoped that as an older worker with such a long full-time career behind me they would be able to find some secretarial/admin roles. I have registered with them and then visited their office a second time but all for nothing. Demoralising.

8. "Temporary employee"

Current Employee - Temporary Administrative in London, England
    Current Employee - Temporary Administrative in London, England

Pros

Caring and helpful, friendly staff, willing to help with anything you might need. I really liked their user-friendly system as well, very convenient.

Cons

Didn't see any major cons, though it would be nice of them to be giving more employment opportunities.

9. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Administrator
    Current Employee - Administrator

I have been working at Office Angels full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of encouragement within branch, healthy competition within region, recognition is given where due within region.

Cons

Company-wide awards are skewed towards London branches. Head office changes are not made known to staff - shared services such as marketing have no contacts and no ideas

Advice to Management

Continue to be open with staff and communication any changes or expectations

10. "Consultant"

I have been working at Office Angels full-time

Pros

There are many recruitment organisations to choose to work for, and I have worked in a few of them. Office Angels as a business to work for, stands out from the crowd. The business (although part of a large corporate organisation) still feels like a small independent company, where everyone is recognised as a person and not a number. The business embraces, encourages and celebrates success. A great place to work!

Cons

Very little in negative to say about such a great business! Commission structures have changed and not for the better!

"time i wont forget"

Former Employee - Health Records Assistant in Southampton, England
    Former Employee - Health Records Assistant in Southampton, England

I worked at Office Angels full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

helped me to rebuild my confidence and skills set within a calmed relaxed atmosphere
    I felt welcomed from the moment I walked through the door and the hours were flexible so I can arrange to help at home. the staff of office angels were so easy and open to speak to and when id been there for three years and an opportunity came for me to join the company I was placed with there encouraged me to apply for the position and helped with my application when and where needed. I can honestly say that without office angels I wouldn't have the life I do today.

Cons

in my three years with the company I can very easily say without hesitation that there wasn't a single time I could of been upset or felt that there weren't there for me in everyway and cant fault there efforts they do such much to make sure we can get two and from a place as well help with travel costs I would recommended this company always and have done to many of friends and old colleges looking for work. some of which who have taken on jobs and are still with them today .

Advice to Management

just keep up the great work and maybe put yourself out there more with tv adverts and job/career fares help promote place your internet sites