Oh Polly Reviews

Updated 15 Apr 2020

4.0
Oh Polly Managing Director Michael Branney
Michael Branney
  1. "Excellent Company to work for"

Current Employee - Warehouse Operator in Bromborough, England

I have been working at Oh Polly full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great management team and great work colleagues, excellent training and full support at all all times. Excellent perks for staff, very impressed.

Cons

No concerns, keep up the good work

2. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bromborough, England

I have been working at Oh Polly full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team and vibe in the office, lots of staff perks and incentives, hard work is always rewarded, plenty of opportunity for progression

Cons

I can’t think of any cons!

"Terrible terrible company to work for."

1.0
    Former Employee - Worker in Wirral, England

I worked at Oh Polly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Only pro is being sacked and leaving that place, sucks the life out of you being there.

Cons

Firstly any reviews on here that are positive on here are fake. This company has been the worst company I have ever worked for, the management is rude and obnoxious and thinks of their staff as nothing, they sack you for no reason and have done it with a lot of their staff. They treat you like nothing and expect everything from you. They don't care about the customers or staff, everything is cheaply made and overcharge. The company is a joke

Continue reading
  4. "Exciting place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bromborough, England

I have been working at Oh Polly full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Support to grow in the business. - Opportunity to learn new skills. - Fantastic discount on Oh Polly products. - Fast paced, exciting company. - Being part of a fast growing, worldwide company

Cons

Parking can sometime be a struggle as the business is growing so quickly, there’s not always a space for everyone but when we move to the new, bigger warehouse, this will be better

"Worst place I have ever worked"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bromborough, England

I worked at Oh Polly full-time for less than a year

Pros

The clothing and the branding itself is incredible.

Cons

The refunds office environment is debilitating to your mental health. And here is why. 1. You cannot speak for more than 30 seconds without being hushed or told to stop speaking. 2. You have to beg to be trained, but because that involves speaking it never happens. And if you are caught speaking you will get told to be quiet. 3. Sometimes you would be terrified to even speak, so you would use the messaging service within the company to message other team members for help. But again that is read and stalked and tracked and you get told off for messaging. 4. The office is SILENT. Music was once played in the office until it was banned. Now you are able to listen to your headphones. But if you are caught changing a song or even picking a song you will get told off. So again it is a waste of time even putting your headphones in. 5. You are put in a seating plan and have set breaks. If you miss your break time because you are so busy, you cannot have it. 6. Your workload is entered into a spreadsheet at the end of the day. And all tasks are watched on a live task board. You are constantly watched. 7. They sit by the CCTV cameras and watch you on your breaks and question your toilet breaks (you cannot even wee in peace). 8. They go through your private and non-work related social media accounts to check what you are doing. 9. They check your search history on your computer when you finish your shift, while other staff members are still working. As if during your shift you’ve been on watching a make up tutorial or searching ‘how to eat sushi’. 10. They do not trust staff. Regardless of your age you are treated and spoken to in a patronising manner. 11. Anything told confidently regarding your personal life in a private setting, some how ends up becoming office gossip. It is actually beyond shocking what gets out. Words cannot fathom how badly this place is run. Professionalism does not exist at Oh Polly. You finish an 8 hour shift exhausted and mentally drained. You just stare at a screen in silence all day. After one month this is enough to make a person leave. I have seen more people come and go in Oh Polly than I have in an airport. People in charge of refunds seriously need to be questioned for there lack of team and behaviour towards people that work there. Refunds are the most complained about subject by customers on social media and on reviewing websites. The refunding process is poor and poorly looked after. Yet the excuse always is ‘ I need more staff’. No, you need to keep your staff, treat them with kindness and respect to get the best out of them. And clearly that is something a hostile person cannot do.

Continue reading

"Interesting and rewarding Job"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bromborough, England

I have been working at Oh Polly full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I love my Job and the fact that no day is the same at Oh Polly. I never get that Monday feeling and love the challenges that I am faced with.

Cons

Never enough hours in the day

Continue reading

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Customer Service Assistant in Bromborough, England

I have been working at Oh Polly full-time for less than a year

Pros

The application process was straightforward - at each stage of recruitment, I found everyone to be really friendly and passionate about the brand. I was made to feel part of the team straight away and everyone was really welcoming. If you want career progression this is definitely the company to join.

Cons

The only downside is the shift work but I was aware of this from the beginning.

August 14, 2019Customer Service Manager

It is so lovely to hear you have received a warm welcome from the team and recognised how passionate and devoted everybody is to the brand. We love to promote talent within the team and wish you a happy and successful Oh Polly journey! It's great to have you on board!

"Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Wirral, England

I have been working at Oh Polly full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is friendly and willing to help Positive environment to work Room for progression Great staff incentives

Cons

There is not any cons!

"BEST JOB EVER"

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Wirral, England

I have been working at Oh Polly part-time for less than a year

Pros

- Friendly staff - Amazing benefits - Competitive Salary - Reasonable targets

Cons

- No cons at all! Best bunch of people!

August 14, 2019Customer Service Manager

We are extremely happy that colleagues have become friends, and you love your working life here at Oh Polly! We set achievable targets and always reward high performers on a regular basis. We wish you every success with your career and know you will flourish at Oh Polly!

"Review"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bromborough, England

I have been working at Oh Polly full-time for less than a year

Pros

Quiet office but they let you listen to your own music Lots to keep you busy Everyone is friendly

Cons

Cant think of any

August 14, 2019Customer Service Manager

We are so pleased you are loving the fast-paced environment and the colleagues around you! You have the freedom to listen to your own music as we totally get that not everyone shares the same taste. We hope you continue to enjoy your time at Oh Polly and we wish you a successful journey!

Found 30 reviews