OneLogin Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated Nov 15, 2019

4.1
OneLogin Chief Executive Officer Brad Brooks
Brad Brooks
Pros
  • "Amazing work/life balance with unlimited PTO and very understanding managers(in 17 reviews)

• "Comp plan, Great People, Great Leaders(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Typical growing pains of a fast growing company but it leads to opportunities to create your own career path and help build internal processes(in 8 reviews)

• "None - lots of smart people working together in a fast paced environment with a relentless focus on excellence across all areas of the company(in 5 reviews)

1. "Great Company"

I have been working at OneLogin full-time

Pros

Great company and great team

Cons

Not much worth complaining about

OneLogin2016-10-13

"Don't touch"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at OneLogin full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some genuinely nice people

Cons

Obviously the well documented security breaches (yes there was more than one). Not even close to meeting sales targets which is not surprising given the lack of support from sales management. So if part of your salary is commission dont rely upon it. Must have cash flow problems because salary and expenses are not often paid on time.

Advice to Management

Get the right people in charge, dont make failing salespeople managers.

OneLogin2017-08-07
  3. "great opportunity if you want to create something"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Berlin

I have been working at OneLogin full-time for less than a year

Pros

The IDaaS space has loads of potential Product as good as that of the market leader Great mix of humility and competence across the company Every one very quick to support

Cons

In Europe we need to become more visible on the market

Advice to Management

Still early in my career here; So far so good

OneLogin2019-11-15

"A lot of Inexperienced Leaders"

I worked at OneLogin

Pros

There’s a lot of work that needs to completed: a very sink or swim culture. Great people overall!

Cons

The majority of the executive team have egos. Big ones. They don’t want to be involved and don’t want to manage. Middle managers don’t have process and don’t want to create process. Yes process is not fun, but we’re at a point now in which we need process and the unfun parts figured out to scale. We need to you to take ownership. Everyone wants to see customers but commit half your day to developing processes and... fine tuning your teams. It’ll go a long way.

Advice to Management

Check your egos, it’s a start up. Do the unfun stuff. No one likes it but it’s what we need to go to stay afloat. Provide coaching to middle managers.

OneLogin2019-09-18

"Don't do sales here"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at OneLogin full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing work life balance - Most of management isn't too micro-managy - Catered lunch every Friday

Cons

OneLogin's SDR organization is an absolute mess where everyone has it out for themselves. There's absolutely NO collaboration between reps and 0 communication from management. Management fully operates from an individual contributor mindset, and have no idea how to build a collaborative culture between reps. People literally set other meetings with AE's they're not aligned to all because of the poor routing system..., and god awful SFDC information. OneLogin constantly says they're a "start up" but the reality is this is a company that has been around for 10 years, and still has no process around lead routing, splitting up territories between reps, or outbounding. Not to mention the fact that their marketing team has no idea what they're doing, and pushes out awful, competitor bashing content in hopes that it will bring in more inbound leads.

Advice to Management

Hire managers that actually care about their reps and their rep's careers. They should have an ability to build a collaborative culture, and think about whats best for their reps, rather than what's best for them. The more you invest in your employees, the more they'll actually want to work for you.

OneLogin2019-08-30
  6. "Great start to a career"

I have been working at OneLogin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment, great coworkers, great leadership and great directions. One can really feel like they’re valued.

Cons

None to report as of yet

Advice to Management

Keep pushing and stay focused in the directions the company is going. Keep making great decisions.

OneLogin2019-06-19

"No idea what they're doing"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hmmm... Free snacks? The product itself is good.

Cons

No clear idea how to sell their own product. Few inbound leads. Unorganized partnership programs. Managers more focused on recruiting than helping employees sell.

OneLogin2019-07-08
  8. "One month at OneLogin"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Working at Onelogin allows me to be surrounded by very talented and passionate developers, engineers and users in the security and IT field.You cant help but become sharper in this field when here. -Be at the forefront of Identity access Management and Cloud security. -Super smooth IT on-boarding process. Got setup with very modern equipment and developer tools. -Friendly and responsive HR team. Very... painless enrollment process for (great) benefits. -Fun and engaging new Hire training week. Most def not a normal "boring" class. lol -Great work culture, causal yet intense at the same time. People here get sh*t done, but have fun and enjoy life too. -Great technology training and mentorship

Cons

none yet to report, I will check back if any come up

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the boundaries of what the modern workplace is. Stay security first.

OneLogin2019-05-31

"Great Company and People"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at OneLogin full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comp plan, Great People, Great Leaders....

Cons

no cons yet..I will say this is not a slow pace job...Be prepared to work hard

Advice to Management

So far so good!

OneLogin2019-04-24

"was fun until it wasn't"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at OneLogin full-time

Pros

The people all across the org.

Cons

for an identity company, very very few actually understood online identity, which made us vulnerable.

OneLogin2019-02-07