Optical Express Employee Reviews about "great team"

Updated Aug 17, 2021

Found 23 of over 428 reviews

3.9
Optical Express Chairman & CEO David Moulsdale
David Moulsdale
Pros
  • "Optical Express have given me the chance to move up to a manager role(in 31 reviews)

• "Great team in both clinics, it makes going to work a joy(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Wish I joined Optical Express sooner(in 18 reviews)

• "Having to tell a patient they are unsuitable for surgery(in 18 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Reviews about "great team"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Dream Job

Aug 17, 2021 - Patient Care Assistant (PCA) in Maidstone, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team. Using the best technology, professional working environment.

Cons

Can get hectic and challenging at times. No yearly salary reviews

Optical Express Response

Thanks for reviewing Optical Express. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working with a fantastic team, at Optical Express we are proud of our people and the care they provide to our patients. Your feedback is important to us and we do read and review all comments. Thank you for your continued support in caring for our patients.

2. 5.0

Friendly and helpful

Mar 9, 2021 - Clinic Manager in Brighton, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good support Friendly and helpful customer service team Great team moral

Cons

Slow response from clinical team Post surgery Appointments could be slightly longer

Brand Manager

Thank you for submitting a review. We are delighted to hear you feel supported and appreciate our friendly team ethos. We are constantly reviewing our patient experience and will feedback the points you have raised.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great team!

Mar 9, 2021 - Patient Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very solid team in store, great team work meaning that when store is busy, we work efficiently and no one person is overwhelmed. Friendly and welcoming staff fosters a positive work environment. Effective training from store manager and continued support.

Cons

Large company and significant number of departments so intrinsically can create complexities in decision making process.

Brand Manager

Thank you for your review of Optical Express. We are proud that our people work as #OneTeam, supporting each other to ensure that we continue to provide every patient with the very best of care. Thank you for your continued efforts!

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Feb 25, 2021 - Optometrist in Milton Keynes, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of support available. Great team.

Cons

Some days can be more challenging- however this is made easier with the great support network.

Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are delighted you feel supported in your role, we want to ensure that all of our employees have support in place to ensure they can do their jobs to the best of their ability. Thank you.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best move I made

Feb 25, 2021 - Receptionist/Pa
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team in both clinics, it makes going to work a joy. Have moved from receptionist to PA Great pay Understanding management Everyday is different

Cons

Not many and we all moan about our jobs. What ever we do Not being able to help everyone Travelling( but I can’t moan I get paid to do this)

Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. Our people are a huge asset, and we are delighted to hear this makes going to work a joy. Fantastic to hear that you are progressing your career with us too, we look forward to supporting you in any way we can.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people to work with

Feb 11, 2021 - Call Center Agent in Glasgow, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours, great team of people only too happy to help and support, chance to progress and develop, state of the art surroundings and on site restaurant. Every minute of every day is different so it keeps you on your toes and makes your day challenging and interesting.

Cons

Occasional evening and weekend work but as it is done on a rota basis it is allocated fairly.

1 person found this review helpful

Brand Manager

Thank you for reviewing Optical Express. We are proud of our “One Team” culture and encourage our employees to support each other. Education and career progression are important to us, and we are delighted to be able to offer opportunities to all employees.

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Feb 1, 2021 - Optical Advisor in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team, very supportive Management

Cons

Nothing I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Brand Manager

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you feel supported in your role. We look forward to continue supporting you, and working with you for many more years to come.

8. 5.0

Life Changing Role

Dec 14, 2020 - Clinic Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. Have been privileged to work under great managers and directors that create a warm atmosphere and are always supportive. Great team ethics within clinics which makes working along side them even more enjoyable. Ultimate pro is seeing patients after their life changing procedure and seeing how its changed their lives. Hours are great which helps the work and social ife balance

Cons

Sometimes being open 4 days a week rather than 5 which happens at times. Meaning that will need to work else where to support other clinics

9. 5.0

Making Dreams Reality

Dec 9, 2020 - Clinic Manager in Liverpool, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with a great team, both in clinic and with support from head office. Making patients dreams of being glasses free a reality. Seeing them all the way along their journey from glasses through to being glasses free. Being rewarded and recognised for for doing a great job.

Cons

Sadly not every patient is suitable for eye surgery.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Had lots of fun!

Oct 16, 2020 - Patient Advisor in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, great products, there is a lot of people in the company that try hard.

Cons

A lot of mendacity amongst senior staff.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews