Oscar Winson Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.6
  1. "Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Central

I have been working at Oscar Winson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good commision structure. Extensive network..multiple offices. Many offcies in different countries

Cons

Long hours. Many weeks to close deal. Need a Lot of patience

Advice to Management

Keep up good work and getting more providers and open more offices

Oscar Winson2017-02-18
  2. "Admin Assistant"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Central

I worked at Oscar Winson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good work/life balance. Helpful team members. Lots of easy software and manuals to follow

Cons

Only care about your recent performance even if prior performance was strong. Need more investment in employees.

Advice to Management

Need more investment in employees. Be a bit more patient. Admin doesn't need to be blamed for everythign that goes wrong.

Oscar Winson2017-02-15
  3. "Very Ethical and Moral Management"

Current Employee - Consultant in Hong Kong

I have been working at Oscar Winson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Senior Management are very good and kind hearted people. Rare to find in the finance industry. I would highly recommend anybody who wants to make money and stay away from dark parts of this industry to work here.

Cons

Not many cons I can think of. You have to be a principled and honest person to work here. IT also means that if you are somebody that is dishonest as you find in the finance field this may not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great direction and good words even when times are bad. Thank you for the continual support and encouragement and for showing me how to do things the right way.

Oscar Winson2017-02-04
  4. "Consultant"

Former Employee - Consultant in Hong Kong

I worked at Oscar Winson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Non cash benefits like vacation days (30 days plus) and international aspect and possible outside country job opportunity. Generally good people.

Cons

Slow process both locally and globally. Good people in general but favoritism sometimes gets in the way if doing things right.

Advice to Management

Focus on keeping good talent

5. "Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Hong Kong

I have been working at Oscar Winson full-time for more than a year

Pros

World wide company opportunity to work with other countries. Worldwide office precense. Great IFA. Smooth UK Pensions transfer. Oscar Winson had the most efficient teams to track and transfer UK pensions

Cons

Financial Consultant is a hard job. Requires an outstanding personality. Need to learn a lot of clodu based technology.

Advice to Management

Give more IT training and give awareness of the cloud based nature of the job so older conssultants are a bit more aware

6. "Amazing office"

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Hong Kong

I have been working at Oscar Winson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Office, Great equipment. Good environmwnt. Not as stressful as other firms. A Lot of friendly chat going on

Cons

Not much to say in this departmenr except we May run out of water from time to time

Advice to Management

Keep up good work. Keep nirturing people and supporting all the staf.. Thanks for everything

Oscar Winson2017-01-11
  7. "Ok company to wrok for"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Hong Kong

I worked at Oscar Winson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Worked here for 3 years from 2012 until 2015. Had a positive change of management in 2013 which was a good move I think for the company. New procedures were put in place and the company seemed to grow quite rapidly. I would say my time here was enjoyable and i left as i relocated back to Europe from Hong Kong. Great guys to work with and I'll miss the people from the office. seems like they have plans to open lots of new offices and so more opportunities for people i guess.

Cons

sometimes things didn't happen as quickly as they should have, the main tech guy in my office was pretty slow at fixing IT problems. But they did employ a new one in the end. Need some new cups in the kitchen area

Advice to Management

make sure the new tech team keep up the good work they are doing. Get some new cups for the kitchen area. Good luck for the future, you guys deserve it.

Oscar Winson2016-02-16