PAV i.t. Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2021

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

4.6
PAV i.t. Director James Kiaie (no image)
James Kiaie

62 Comments

Tech

288K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=PAV i.t.~1517856
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

First class IT Reseller and Systems integrator

Feb 5, 2021 - Commercial Manager in Burgess Hill, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

PAV offer a great career path and development for those keen to work in the IT industry

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 4.0

Good MSP to work for

Oct 15, 2020 - Technical Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's lots of opportunity for experience and to build out skillsets in a multitude of areas.

Cons

Communication between teams can be difficult. Sometimes company direction can seem unclear.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great company with great expectations for the future

May 17, 2019 - Internal Sales Representative in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company with an inviting culture

Cons

Its difficult (but highly rewarding) work

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Atmosphere, Great People.

Sep 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team are great fun to work with. As a techie there are lots of different technologies to get involved with. The business has a lot of potential. The team here really cares about the customer and does everything they can to find the best solutions.

Cons

lack of annual pay/performance reviews.

PAV i.t. Response

Sales Director

Following the merger and the necessary process and alignment adjustments, we have seen a number of opportunities for review and for career advancement within the organisation. Going forward, career development alignment to performance and compensation is going to be a large focus of ours.

5. 5.0

Small company, big heart

Sep 5, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career progression - PAV actively promote from within, to build a strong, supportive and close knit team, with continuity in process and support with customers. Training - Huge take up on vendor led training, driving individuals skills and building a more technical team right down to first line. Friendly - I have never worked at a place where people are so loyal, friendly and supportive to each other. Great friendships being built, and fun being had both in the office and externally at team events. Small enough to care about individuals. Open door policy to line manager and above, and they always have time to talk to you however big or small the issue. No corporate BS - if something needs to change, management own it and make it happen.

Cons

OK, we're based in a field. Is that necessarily a con? We have beautiful scenery and a village shop, but if you want more hustle and bustle, this might not be for you! We're right by the A23, so totally accessible, unless you don't drive. But we're working on that ... watch this space!

PAV i.t. Response

Sales Director

It is a very peaceful location for sure but with good road links and lunch / break time opportunities to get fresh air and some tranquility.

6. 5.0

Positive Atmosphere - Great Learning

Sep 3, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a great atmosphere amognst the team as we have a good bunch of employee's which makes coming to work enjoyable. There is also a wide range of knowledge within the team and learning programs which can offer good opportunities going forward.

Cons

Not in a prime location but it is a nice change from the city/town life!

7. 5.0

Review

Aug 30, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with. Lots of training opportunities. They will always find time to help out if/when you need it.

Cons

Need to get a more efficient form of hiring new staff. Not enough staff to cover the workload is the biggest issue.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great colleagues, right attitude, exciting, fun but hard work!

Aug 29, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent team of dedicated people who care about each other and customers Lots of exposure to wide range of technology and systems No limits to development and quick career progression Flexible and agile approach to problem resolution

Cons

The workload is very high Office location makes after work socialising quite hard

9. 5.0

Great value proposition

Aug 29, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a technically rich services provider with great people, tools and processes.

Cons

Has been dormant in the industry and a little afraid to market itself heavily

10. 4.0

Changing with the times

Sep 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible small business that has been around a very long time, myself along with it. Has weathered many storms, and is still here. The business is moving into a new chapter, with potentially exciting times ahead.

Cons

Bit out in the sticks, quietish office, mobile reception not that good. Internal Comms lacking sometimes.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews