PAV i.t. Reviews

Updated 17 May 2019

4.7
PAV i.t. Managing Director Jason Fry (no image)
Jason Fry
1 Rating
  1. "A great company with great expectations for the future"

Current Employee - Internal Sales Representative in Leeds, England

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great company with an inviting culture

Cons

Its difficult (but highly rewarding) work

2. "Great Atmosphere, Great People."

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time

Pros

The team are great fun to work with. As a techie there are lots of different technologies to get involved with. The business has a lot of potential. The team here really cares about the customer and does everything they can to find the best solutions.

Cons

lack of annual pay/performance reviews.

PAV i.t. Response

Sales Director

Following the merger and the necessary process and alignment adjustments, we have seen a number of opportunities for review and for career advancement within the organisation. Going forward, career development alignment to performance and compensation is going to be a large focus of ours.

3. "Small company, big heart"

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time

Pros

Career progression - PAV actively promote from within, to build a strong, supportive and close knit team, with continuity in process and support with customers. Training - Huge take up on vendor led training, driving individuals skills and building a more technical team right down to first line. Friendly - I have never worked at a place where people are so loyal, friendly and supportive to each other. Great friendships being built, and fun being had both in the office and externally at team events. Small enough to care about individuals. Open door policy to line manager and above, and they always have time to talk to you however big or small the issue. No corporate BS - if something needs to change, management own it and make it happen.

Cons

OK, we're based in a field. Is that necessarily a con? We have beautiful scenery and a village shop, but if you want more hustle and bustle, this might not be for you! We're right by the A23, so totally accessible, unless you don't drive. But we're working on that ... watch this space!

PAV i.t. Response

Sales Director

It is a very peaceful location for sure but with good road links and lunch / break time opportunities to get fresh air and some tranquility.

4. "Positive Atmosphere - Great Learning"

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time

Pros

There is a great atmosphere amognst the team as we have a good bunch of employee's which makes coming to work enjoyable. There is also a wide range of knowledge within the team and learning programs which can offer good opportunities going forward.

Cons

Not in a prime location but it is a nice change from the city/town life!

5. "Review"

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time

Pros

Good people to work with. Lots of training opportunities. They will always find time to help out if/when you need it.

Cons

Need to get a more efficient form of hiring new staff. Not enough staff to cover the workload is the biggest issue.

6. "Great value proposition"

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time

Pros

This is a technically rich services provider with great people, tools and processes.

Cons

Has been dormant in the industry and a little afraid to market itself heavily

Continue reading
  7. "Great colleagues, right attitude, exciting, fun but hard work!"

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time

Pros

Excellent team of dedicated people who care about each other and customers Lots of exposure to wide range of technology and systems No limits to development and quick career progression Flexible and agile approach to problem resolution

Cons

The workload is very high Office location makes after work socialising quite hard

Continue reading
  8. "Changing with the times"

4.0

I have been working at PAV i.t. part-time

Pros

Flexible small business that has been around a very long time, myself along with it. Has weathered many storms, and is still here. The business is moving into a new chapter, with potentially exciting times ahead.

Cons

Bit out in the sticks, quietish office, mobile reception not that good. Internal Comms lacking sometimes.

9. "Busy, but great internal support."

Current Employee - IT Service and Technical Support

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at PAV for a year now, I can only say that there is a huge scope to learn and to undertake your own projects. Putting forward new ideas is always listened to, and management take you seriously from day one. There has been several times in the last year that I could see a better way, put this forward and was instantly approved and testing started the same week. What more could you want when trying to expand your knowledge and improve service? Top marks, have no issue with any staff and plan to be here for a very long time.

Cons

Can get busy at times, but would rather this than nothing to do!

Continue reading
  10. "Very professional and friendly place to work"

Current Employee - Sst

I have been working at PAV i.t. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working here for little over a month now and its a great place to work, the staff are all friendly and willing to teach, and the management actually listen to suggestions and implement changes to improve the work place. The team i work with are all welcoming and happy to advise me on any issues i was facing. Overall a really pleasant place to work with people i can get on with.

Cons

The work load can be a lot at times and it does cause so stress but nothing that cant be worked through alone or with the help of a colleague.

Found 11 reviews