Pareto Law Reviews

Updated 7 Aug 2020

4.0
Pareto Law CEO Jonathan Fitchew (no image)
Jonathan Fitchew
Pros
  • "Lots of progression opportunity, lots of training, great culture, very collaborative team(in 6 reviews)

• "Masses of formal sales training, as well as almost daily coaching(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "long hours, competitive interview assessment(in 13 reviews)

• "None really, good work/life balance and great atmosphere(in 7 reviews)

1. "salary"

Current Employee - Graduate Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

work culture, progression, training, mentors

Cons

none that i can think off

"Absolutely shambolic"

1.0
    Current Employee - Applications Engineer

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time

Pros

Nothing, the entire firm is a joke.

Cons

Poor Communication They said I have passed an assessment day and will be in contact to commencing my new role, however they decided to not contact me and ignore all my emails and phone calls, The entire firm is a joke, and nothing about them is serious. If you are applying for a role with them, don't bother. They dont even have jobs available.

"Condescending liars"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales in Wilmslow, England

I worked at Pareto Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

None at all, every step was uncomfortable

Cons

Whole staff drank some kind of kool-aid during induction. Super cult like feel when you enter the building. Staff are incredibly condescending during the assessment days, seem to be speaking down to any people interviewing throughout like they're children. Attended a day where we were promised the company we interviewed at had a great commission scheme, lots of benefits and a company car. Upon joining even the starting salary was a few K short, company car was never a thing and most benefits were unlocked after 12 months. Left the job in question after 3 months and requested Pareto stop contacting me about any other opps - avoid like the plague and just go direct, it's much easier and there's much more transparency

Continue reading
  4. "Love working in a team environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture where you are rewarded for the hard work

Cons

Like any sales position if you don’t like to be competitive it won’t be the role for you

5. "sales position"

4.0
    Current Employee - Executive in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

commission is good if you work for it

Cons

long hours and always have to check emails

"Will pressure you into jobs"

2.0
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time

Pros

Will guarantee to place you Good training

Cons

They will lie when placing you into a job and pressure you into taking roles because they earn commission I.e saying you need to accept by today as it’s a very competitive job, etc then got to company I was placed with and this was not the case at all When you accept their offer lots of executives will bombard you with calls but then never follow up

July 11, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback. We're really pleased to find that you found the training we offer to be valuable. It is concerning to hear that you feel you have been pressured into a job role. We can assure you that our recruitment consultants are highly trained and always strive to find the ideal role to suit the candidate. We always ensure our consultants fully explain any potential job roles and the pros and cons. It is then up to the candidate whether or not they choose to accept the job offer - we are sorry if you have felt pressured at any point to accept. We really value your feedback and would be keen to talk to you about your experience so that we can find a resolution for you. Please contact HR@pareto.co.uk and we can discuss this further with you. Thank you.

7. "Awesome Business!"

Current Employee - Training Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great group of people - brilliant fun and a culture that promotes equality, openness and diversity. New ideas are welcomed and fast progression is easily possible! Competition is encouraged and as a business Pareto strives to be the best at all times.

Cons

Not many - competitive environment, so if you don't like that it isn't the company for you.

July 5, 2019Managing Director

Thanks for your positive feedback! We're really proud of our company culture and are always eager to hear ideas from our employees. We're glad you are enjoying your role here with us.

8. "Very smooth and professional recruitment process"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pareto played a key role in helping me secure my graduate role. Without them it probably wouldn't have been possible. -Very supportive recruitment process. -Provide great advice which is crucial in securing the role. -Always there to answer questions. -Reliable and professional.

Cons

None that I can think of.

July 5, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for your review! We're so pleased you've had such a positive experience through the process.

9. "Professional, reliable and supportive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time

Pros

Pareto Law recently helped me to secure a graduate role with an external company. They are the most professional recruitment company I have spoken with. I can't express enough how thankful I am that they encouraged me to go for this particular role. I felt supported throughout the entire process, they helped me to prepare and gave me really useful advice before, during and after my final assessment centre. Every employee I spoke with from Pareto Law knew the status of my application and could answer any questions I had. I have already recommended Pareto Law to two friends who are also looking for graduate roles.

Cons

None

June 7, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for sharing your experience of our process and for the recommendation. We are committed to placing our graduates into roles we feel will best suit them and we're very pleased to hear that you are happy in your new role! We wish you all the best as you begin your new career. Warm regards, the Pareto team.

10. "I handle insdie sales at Pareto"

Current Employee - BDE

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time

Pros

This place is amazing honestly

Cons

Not any I can think of

June 7, 2019Managing Director

Thank you for your review. We're pleased you are enjoying your role here with us!

Found 109 reviews