Pareto Law Sales Development Representative Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2020

Found 2 of over 174 reviews

5.0
Pareto Law CEO Jonathan Fitchew (no image)
Jonathan Fitchew
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Sales Development Representative at MOVE Guides

Sep 6, 2016 - Sales Development Representative in London, England, England
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pareto Law has not only kickstarted my career, it has helped me realize exactly what I want to achieve for the future. The process is inclusive of all, from the thousands like me who come out of university not knowing what they want to do, to those that know they want to work in sales. They do not select candidates based on experience, rather a positive and engaging attitude. Their access to some of the best companies means that based on your personality and profile, you have a great chance of being put forward to the most exciting, competitive and growing organizations in the UK. Since starting my job in January, I have received brilliant sales training that have provided me with tools to succeed in sales, and have regular support from my Pareto point of contact. To anyone who is thinking of starting a career in sales, or those that want to kickstart a career in business, my advice would definitely be to do it through Pareto.

Cons

Can't think of any if I'm honest

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Opportunity!! Love the job I got from Pareto

Mar 23, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got invited to the assessment day back in early November and went in for the about 4-5hr assessment. Initially got a call from one of the recruiters at Pareto and had to go through a 3-part phone screening to get invited to the assessment day. Essentially it was a few phone interviews to learn more about you and see if they think you would be a good fit for the assessment. At the assessment day it was me and probably about 30 other people, mostly recent graduates looking for full time work. Everyone gets up and introduces themselves, the people running the assessment talk for a little then they break you up into 3 groups for assessment exercises. To do well in the group setting you definitely have to speak up, as well as be able to listen to others opinions. Don't be scared to speak up, the people that make it through are the one that are the most engaged and not afraid to take charge of the situation. If you want to succeed in sales you're going to need to be able to communicate. After the group exercises you have your 3 minute pitch. I kinda messed my pitch up a little bit by forgetting what I was going to say and froze up for a couple seconds, but took a deep breath and recovered. Luckily since I was very out spoken in all the events before that I was still chosen along wit about 9 others. After that day they were very helpful and sent me on a bunch of interviews in about a 2 week period. Met with about 5 different companies for SDR roles. Wound up choosing one that I’m currently very happy with. Pay was also what they said it would be at Pareto, 50-60K. The role I got placed in was on the higher end. Overall, very happy with Pareto and would definitely recommend. It made my job search very easy.

Cons

Was kinda skeptical at first. Read some reviews on here from people who didn't have a good experience and I almost didn't show up to the assessment day. Now that I look back though I couldn't be happier that I went that day. The people that hated the assessment day are the one who didn't get selected. It is time consuming so I understand the frustration, but if you're up for a challenge and a good competition it's actually a pretty fun day.

8 people found this review helpful