ParkVia Reviews

Updated 13 Jan 2020

ParkVia Managing Director Mark Pegler
Mark Pegler
  1. "Great workplace with even better people!"

Current Employee - Product Administrator in Manchester, England

I have been working at ParkVia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent training from day 1 with support available from any member of the team when needed. A relaxed environment with the opportunity for flexible working and plenty of social events. Modern offices and a great location.

Cons

I can’t think of a single one.

ParkVia2020-01-13

January 14, 2020Office Manager

Thanks for your great review, we love to hear positive feedback! Looking forward to our next team social in February! Thanks again we value the feedback.

2. "Great and fresh environment"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Manchester, England

I have been working at ParkVia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice team and great atmosphere to work. Managers and workmates are friendly, professional and helpful. I have been working for 1 month here and I feel like at home.

Cons

Nothing to say so far

ParkVia2019-12-12
  3. "Really nice place to work!!"

Current Employee - Customer Expert in Manchester, England

I have been working at ParkVia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice friendly team, great working environment, and perfect location. Great management.

Cons

None cons yet ! :)

ParkVia2019-12-12

January 14, 2020Office Manager

Thanks for your review, we strive to provide a positive working environment for all, really great to hear such great feedback!

4. "Nice working environment"

Current Employee - Customer Service Expert in Wigan, England

I have been working at ParkVia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice working environment. nice people. chilled and relaxed but also very professional

Cons

no downsides at all

ParkVia2019-12-11
  5. "Nice Place to Work"

Former Employee - Sales Team in Manchester, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ParkVia full-time for less than a year

Pros

-I worked in the Sales team at ParkVia for ten months, and thought there was a great working environment. -Friendly people. -Perfectly located in the city centre. -Very modern office. -Small company with lots of familiarity, everyone works closely with one another. -Middle management receptive to feedback, I always felt completely comfortable sharing it. -Dynamic environment, lots of challenges, always things to do.

Cons

-I certainly would never call management 'very poor' and I don't think they need 'a training'. In general, they are forward thinking and genuinely care about ParkVia and its employees. -However, there is an ethos from the top that treats all employees, even long serving ones, with suspicion rather than respect. This feeling is visible across the business: it limits power of middle managers, prevents career progression, and sadly contributed to my reasons for leaving. -The constitution of the company has rapidly changed over the last couple of years, and some of the processes and employee structure haven't quite caught up, which has caused some problems compounded by investor pressure and market trends.

ParkVia2019-09-19

October 9, 2019Office Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am pleased that you had a positive experience with our company. We always try and help individuals grow and expand there capabilities within the business and we are keen to nurture those individuals that show a keen passion and commitment to the goals all members of the team strive towards. We are moving in times of great innovation and the team is always expanding! What a great time to be part of ParkVia!

6. "Nice try"

2.0
    Former Employee - Marketing
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ParkVia full-time

Pros

Good environment, nice people to work with

Cons

Very poor management even if they think they're good.

ParkVia2019-07-02

July 8, 2019Office Manager

Thanks for your feedback! Thanks for showing that we are a great team to work with, although we are a small team we enjoy our Team Socials and working environment to the full! In regards to Management we have not had such feedback when a member has left the company recently. Its a shame we did not have the feedback sent before your departure, I am sure we could have looked into the reasoning behind it to help all our staff current and new to the business going forward. As you know we are progressive, stand out and above all 'A Team'. I am sure we will use your information constructively. Thanks ParkVia

7. "Great place to work"

I have been working at ParkVia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Overall A growing, forward-thinking technology company with some exciting developments on the horizon. Everybody gets along making for a lovely, relaxed working atmosphere. Felt welcome from day 1. Perks Flexibility in working hours with work from home available. Spotify in the office (singing along optional) Free pastries on Mondays, free fruit on Tuesdays, beer, prosecco, cheese and wine on Thursdays. Grab a cup of freshly ground coffee from the machine any time of the day - my favourite perk :) Office Very central location for the train. Cafe next door serves good food and there's a Sainsbury's across the road. Modern interior with breakout booths and comfy chairs and sofas.

Cons

Nothing off-putting. Usual challenges of a small to mid-sized company.

ParkVia2019-04-17
  8. "Pleasant Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

I have been working at ParkVia full-time for less than a year

Pros

ParkCloud is a wonderful place to work. It's a place where you are challenged to learn and grow with lots of experience to acquire because the company keeps growing. I've found the whole experience thus far, very pleasant. You own every task assigned and not bossed around by anyone but you get every needed support from the managers and colleagues to enable you deliver promptly. Diversity is encouraged and there are also team events that enhance team bonding.

Cons

None yet and hopefully not.

ParkVia2018-09-05
  9. "Flexibility. Challenging, stressful (at times) but good work atmosphere!"

Former Employee - Head of Partnerships in Manchester, England

I worked at ParkVia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked at ParkCloud for almost 5 years and it's been my first and surely most fulfilling working experience. Challenging but also rewarding, you are able to express your ideas, suggestions and you'll be heard. I started doing Marketing and Customer Service and soon was given the chance to manage the Marketing team. From there I moved to another position that I thought I could be good at and motivated me, related to partnership sales, so I proposed it and it was in fact the one that I enjoyed the most, having the flexibility and total support from my managers at all times. The atmosphere is good in the office and the mix of people from different countries, make it a unique and friendly ambience to work. I made really good friends here!

Cons

Only when needed, you may be asked to help with things that are not strictly within your role duties. This is not a common practice and it's just to help out when things are hectic in the office. It is a company that allows you to learn and grow up in your career, as long as you prove that you are committed. However, as it is a small company the opportunities to move up are limited as opposed to a bigger company, which doesn't have to be negative, it all depends on your priorities and ambition. Yet, you'll be working with other departments and always continue learning.

ParkVia2018-09-01
  10. "Working"

4.0

I have been working at ParkVia full-time for more than a year

Pros

ParkCloud is a good place to work. The company has helped me grow in confidence and develop new skills by going on training courses, workshops, and events over the past two years.

Cons

It can be stressful at times but what job isn't.

ParkVia2018-08-21