Paycom "great benefits" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Paycom Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Nov 26, 2019

4.5
Paycom CEO Chad Richison
Chad Richison
Pros
  • "Great benefits - awesome communication with the HR department(in 87 reviews)

• "There are so many benefits to working at Paycom, from the catered lunches to the free goodies every 3 months(in 83 reviews)

Cons
  • "The work/life balance is difficult for some departments but not all(in 107 reviews)

• "Occasional long hours to meet your numbers(in 58 reviews)

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, culture, and the people are great

Cons

The work is challenging, but super rewarding!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Paycom2019-11-27
  2. "Best company to work for"

Current Employee - Benefits Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

$4 lunches, great benefits, great co-workers, literally everyone is nice. I've seen some reviews about cliques but I haven't seen any of those where I am. Paycom prides itself on hiring 2-4% of applicants that apply so you're really working with the best of the best.

Cons

Slight traffic getting out at 5 but with the new exit it's been a bit better.

Advice to Management

Keep on addressing the good behavior, I love working on an uplifting team

Paycom2019-11-24

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Working with the best people around (Kind, caring, passionate, team-minded) - Great benefits (Free on-campus gym and workout classes before and after work and during lunch; $4.00 catered, payroll-deducted lunches) - Many opportunities for growth - Strong continuing education programs (LEAD, ELP)

Cons

- Bad traffic at 8:00am and 5:00pm - Lots of overtime required in certain departments

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in continuing to increase standardization, working to improve and document processes, and continuing to look for ways to decrease the number of overtime hours worked. These initiatives are making a positive difference!

Paycom2019-10-14
  4. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Tax Credit Team Lead in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom is a great place to work. They have great benefits to offer, with an amazing culture! There is plenty of room to grow in the company, and Paycom is always thinking of better ways to serve their employees.

Cons

There are no cons of working at Paycom!

Paycom2019-10-16
  5. "Fast paced, challenging environment, endless growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Constant training for both position and professional growth, lots of focus on leadership development, great benefits and career opportunities

Cons

Very large and still growing, fast moving company may not be right for everyone

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow, keep the focus on continued improvement of our leaders. I feel we are really headed in the right direction and am looking to be a part of it.

Paycom2019-10-05
  6. "Awesome place to work with great pay and benefits!"

Current Employee - PSD PPA Adjustment Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay - always room for raises and promotions. Great benefits - awesome communication with the HR department.

Cons

You will be at work more often then not. Work a lot of weekends, especially during year end BUT you will get good OT pay.

Advice to Management

I don't have any!

Paycom2019-09-25
  7. "Great Benefits and Work Environment"

Current Employee - Payroll Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

High and competitive pay, great benefits, team environment, your leader sits in the same cube as the team to provide assistance which is incredible helpful especially for a new hire.

Cons

High stress, bulk load of emails and phone calls.

Advice to Management

Need to learn to evenly spread projects between all client facing rolls rather than giving the bulk to the main client facing rep.

Paycom2019-09-25
  8. "Stability & Growth"

Current Employee - Paycom Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Paycom has been extremely fulfilling and rewarding to me. It's an extremely stable job and has lots of opportunities for growth. The job pays really well and has great benefits. I love the people that I work with and come to work excited to work with my team.

Cons

I don't really have any cons.

Paycom2019-09-24

"Great pay but ultimately not worth it."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great benefits and extras such as gym on site, company events and monthly gifts. Great people, team environment.

Cons

Unrealistic workload for certain departments. Pay can be great but ultimately not worth the sacrifices and stress involved.

Advice to Management

Change is great but new policies, processes and developments need to be better thought out as far as how they are released and communicated.

Paycom2019-10-03
  10. "Great Place To Grow"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture, great benefits, great vacation, great pay, incredible opportunities for growth not only professionally but personally, and the list could keep going. I find myself very lucky to have been hired on and started my career here. This path has allowed me to do all the things I love in my life and provide for my family. The resources provided have allowed me to grow both personally and professionally as an... individual and I will always be thankful for working here and what it has done for my life.

Cons

Stress- would be the number 1 factor I would say. Stress is going to be something you run into anywhere that you work. Working here you just have to know that you are not alone and everyone is here to help each other to get through whatever it may be. We do need specialists, as we are still growing so it can be stressful trying make sure specialist don't get overwhelmed with clients since there's not a lot of room... to place them elsewhere. I would certainly rather be having the problem of growing like we are rather than going the other direction and having to lay people off though. I definitely believe in a work hard play hard mentality here. You get out what you put into it.

Paycom2019-09-13