88% would recommend to a friend
(50 total reviews)
93% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Finance
Got a burning question about Paysend? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Paysend employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "International team with different cultures" (in 7 reviews)
- "Professional team, fast growing company, attractive culture." (in 4 reviews)
- "Good salary and bonus." (in 4 reviews)
- "I have a great manager and the wider team is also great to work with." (in 3 reviews)
- "Very friendly and highly professional colleagues, awesome atmosphere in the office." (in 3 reviews)
Found 50 of over 53 reviews
Updated 19 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.07 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Really enjoying my time at Paysend. - Friendly team. - Strong remote working culture and Flexibility. - Steep learning curve - challenging projects. - Fast growing company - Small office gives a homie feeling
Have not spotted any yet.
- 5.04 Sept 2023Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
At Paysend, a thriving work culture resonates through the corridors, where every individual is not just an employee but a valued collaborator in a symphony of ideas. Ethics are the cornerstone of Paysend's foundation, with an unwavering commitment to transparency, integrity, and social responsibility. The heartwarming camaraderie among the team members exemplifies a bond that transcends the workplace, fostering an environment of trust, respect, and genuine friendship.
Having worked here for a while, I don't have any cons for Paysend.
- 5.025 May 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Supportive, energetic environment - smart, driven and collaborative team - direct and honest communication and feedback across all levels of the org - remote work is supported - well-organized remote onboarding process
- A lot to do, and few hands to get it all done (But on the pro side, managers are aware of this and support/encourage team to sure they take a break and don’t burn out) - very few benefits, but salaries seem on par with industry standard2
- 5.017 May 2023Head of SalesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
1- Great people and i cannot emphasise this enough. 2- Perfect work-life balance. 3- Great CEO who greets every employee every day
For me a downside is that people work remotely most days i would like it to be less remote and more face to face.
- 5.08 Mar 2023Head of Product ManagementCurrent Employee
Fast growth Fintech with inclusive and supportive culture. Strong vision for the future with great opportunities for people to develop, achieve and grow. Senior Management are very progressive, approachable and open to good ideas from anyone in the organisation, regardless of position.
Fintech's such as Paysend work best for people who are action oriented - if you thrive on demonstrating ownership, momentum and delivery this is the place for you. If you want to act as a 'middle manager' you should look elsewhere!
- 5.024 Jan 2023CHIEF MARKETING OFFICERCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Excellent working culture; fast, collaborative, efficient. Superb office location (Covent Garden, London) with good facilities. Very flexible working, with employees 100% hybrid. Open & transparent environment with advance HR setup. Good opportunities to learn and develop on the job.
Much smaller colleague network vs large corporates, as typically <50 people in office. As a start-up/scale-up, woek environment is fast paced and pretty hectic, and some structures are not as established vs large organisation. Given size and tenure, senior management personnel not as diverse as many orgs.1Paysend Response11mo
Many thanks for your review, your points around diversity in the Senior Management is recognised and being addressed, along with the refresh of our EVP as we acknowledge that our external as well as internal profile needs the bar to be raised!
- 5.08 Mar 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
I have a great manager and the wider team is also great to work with. The best thing is we are a team working together to achieve our goals. Paysend is growing and I am excited to be part of it.
The work can be challenging but with a great manager and team this is made easier.Paysend Response7mo
Thankyou for the positive feedback!
- 4.030 Jan 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The company offers lots of ownership and autonomy. The team I work in has great individuals within it who really care and are willing to go the extra mile.
The lack of benefits leaves us out of sync compared to similar-sized Fintechs and has the potential to impact our ability to attract and retain top-tier talent.
- 5.017 Feb 2022Founder AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Genuinely innovative products with proven product market fit and a really exciting product vision spanning Consumers, Businesses and and large Enterprises - Culture of trust, empowerment and ownership. I am fully autonomous, yet have support whenever I need it. No one will question your input if you deliver the good outcomes and perform - Development opportunities everywhere and the adaptability of an early stage start up meaning you can easily work on areas of specific interest - Unparalleled interaction with the executive team and founders (for all Paysenders), plus even board members / prospective investors for some - My job can be a demanding but my personal time is always respected if I have prior engagements, want to go to exercise etc (I've literally never been told I can't take time off or attend something) - Amazing new London office located between Soho and Covent Garden; I'm never short of places to go, or Paysenders to go with, which is niiice
- As a distributed, global workforce there is still work to be done to enhance ways of working (such as the way we share market insights, accessibility to data etc), however work is underway to improve this as we evolve and grow (incl. tooling, process etc) - We need to do better regarding diversity and inclusion, especially in the senior roles. The leadership team knows and are focused on improving this
- 5.06 Feb 2023Head of Strategic PartnershipsCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Incredible talent to learn from High paced with highly motivated individuals Clear direction of travel
Workload can be high, however this is improving with clear and focussed prioritisation
Paysend Reviews FAQs
Paysend has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Paysend to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
88% of Paysend employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Paysend 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.