Pendragon Employee Reviews about "forward thinking"

Updated 2 Oct 2019

2.5
Pendragon Chief Operating Officer Martin Casha
Martin Casha
Pros
  • "Challenging yet supportive atmosphere where hard work is recognised and the opportunity to progress your career is there with a willingness to succeed(in 5 reviews)

• "Despite what may be said TM’s are encouraged to be forward thinking and ambitious(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Poor management, bullied by cliquey groups, no progression opportunities, long hours and bad pay(in 18 reviews)

• "The training is absolutely useless and in no way prepares you for any of the systems or processes that are in use back at the dealership(in 10 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "forward thinking"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Pendragon isn’t as bad as you may of heard."

5.0
    Current Employee - Used Car Sales Manager in Batley, England

I have been working at Pendragon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Brilliant leadership. Forward thinking business and the ability to earn uncapped commission. No education required just the drive and passion to be successful.

Cons

A lot of spreadsheets generated.

October 17, 2019Talent Team

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review; great to hear you are enjoying your time with us!

2. "Several years of service"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

I have been working at Pendragon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company has incredibly high expectations which allows proactive TM’s to perform at a high level. Despite what may be said TM’s are encouraged to be forward thinking and ambitious.

Cons

The workload is high but so are the rewards. The lack of a true, financially worthwhile company car scheme is below what other groups provide.

January 15, 2018Talent Team

Thanks for leaving us a great review. Good to hear you enjoy working with us and we will take your comments on board.

3. "Plenty of Opportunity"

4.0
    Current Employee - Dealer Principal in Stoke-on-Trent, England

I have been working at Pendragon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Forward thinking Good benefits available Represent some of the best brands available Well geared for a sustainable future Fantastic infrastructure

Cons

Communication from head office to dealerships is poor Structure not defined for levels of responsibility Induction process not fit for purpose currently

January 15, 2018Talent Team

Thanks for your great review - good to hear you enjoy working with us. We are currently reviewing our pay structures across all departments.

4. "Great Employer"

4.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Pendragon full-time

Pros

The business is forward thinking, great opportunities within the business to develop own skill and progress in your chosen field.

Cons

Communication is sometime lacking and regular salary review

March 3, 2017Marketing Leader - People

Thanks for your review - we're glad to hear about your positive experience with us!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.