Peninsula Consultant Reviews

130 Comments

Consulting

340.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Peninsula~746949
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great experience so far!

May 16, 2022 - Senior Employment Law Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Supportive management - Endless training opportunities - Friendly and welcoming culture

Cons

- Can be very fast paced but this would only be a negative if you did not like this sort of work environment

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Senior Employment Law Consultant and, thank you for your 1 years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really love working at Peninsula, and that you enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business along with many other things. Fantastic! We're pleased to see that you feel strongly supported within your role and, that you find Peninsula offers a friendly and welcoming environment. We have worked hard to create a great culture and we're happy to see it is being recognised. We understand that the pace can be fast-paced at Peninsula but, if there is ever any concerns around targets or otherwise, we do encourage staff to discuss this with their line manager as we have an open-door policy where any issues can be discussed in confidence and additional support can be arranged. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything in confidence, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

2. 5.0

Amazing Team

May 16, 2022 - Human Resources Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our Team (Peninsula Face2Face) are amazing. Whilst we are supported fully, we are also left to do our job to the best of our abilities - without micromanagement - which I respect massively! Love my job!

Cons

You can’t hide if you don’t want to put the work in. Very customer focused, so if you are not a people-person you might struggle

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Human Resources Consultant and, thank you for your 3+ years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really love working at Peninsula, and that you enjoy working in your team as part of the Face2Face department. Amazing! It's great to see that you feel fully supported within your role and you are given plentiful opportunities to work independently to the best of your abilities. We are a client-facing business and we aim to deliver exceptional round-the-clock service for which we are renowned to our clients. However, we do offer open-door policy where any issues can be discussed in confidence and additional support can be arranged. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything in confidence, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

3. 5.0

Face2Face Department

Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working here for less than a year and I can honestly say it is the most supported I have ever felt. It's true that no two days are the same and it is that diverse work that keeps the role very engaging and exciting!

Cons

I'll get back to you when I think of one...

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a HR Consultant and, thank you for your service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you feel this is the most supported role you have ever come across. This is really great to hear! We love the fact that you enjoy that no two days are the same, and that the variety of workload keeps the role 'engaging and exciting!' Thank you for saying that you cannot comment on any negatives about working at Peninsula - this helps us understand what we do well. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything in confidence, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best decision I have made in years (34 years!)

May 6, 2022 - HR- Consultant in Colchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined after a very long time with my previous employer and have been happy to become part of this warm welcoming & supportive team. The role is very varied, no two days (sometimes hours) are the same, but I thrive on the flexibility and diversity that this role brings. The department is always looking for ways to grow and adapt, and with that focus it brings new opportunities for personal development too. The leadership is open to feedback, and ultimately everyone is aiming to deliver the common goal of providing great service to our clients at a time when they need that additional support to handle often emotional or difficult processes. It has certainly broadened my horizons in more ways than one !

Cons

The job is demanding, fast paced and at times complex - you need to be adept at managing ambiguity, but there is always someone there to support you when you need it.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a HR Consultant and, thank you for your 1years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that after a long time with a previous employer, you have felt this has been a great decision joining our team. We're happy to see that you have felt welcomed and supported since joining. It's great that you feel no two days are the same, but this just drives you do the best you can within your role as a consultant and the flexibility you have helps you achieve great things. We're pleased that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. We understand that the pace can be fast at Peninsula but this is so that we can provide our clients with the best service possible. However, it is great that you feel you have a great support team to help you whenever you may need it. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Challenging and rewarding

May 6, 2022 - Human Resources Face2Face Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

* helping clients with complex matters to conclusion * variety of cases (always learning) * ongoing internal training discussions current ET cases and learning points * remuneration package and benefits * fast paced environment which keeps you on your toes * team members, always happy to help each other out * autonomy

Cons

* workload can be challenging on occasions if allocations are not managed but adds to the challenge and if ask for support you never get a no

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Human Resources Face2Face Consultant. It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love lots of different things related to your role. This is great and helps us understand what we do well! We're happy to hear you enjoy the variety of work, and that you feel you are learning something new as you continue to grow as a consultant. We're also pleased that you enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business - we really do want you to be the best at what you do. The pace at Peninsula can be fast but we love the fact that you can embrace this and, you get can full support from your team and management if needed. We'll be sure to pass on the feedback you left in the advice to management section to the relevant people. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

6. 5.0

Great Employer

May 6, 2022 - Health and Safety Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working with great colleagues and professionals - Feel supported - Variety of clients

Cons

none that I can think of

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Health and Safety Consultant and, thank you for your 4+ years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love working with your colleagues and a wider team. Amazing! We're happy to read that you feel well supported within your role and that you enjoy the variety of work linked to the type of clients you interact with. We're sure lots of experience will come from this. Thank you for saying that there are no negatives comments you can think of in regards to working at Peninsula. This helps us understand what we do well as a business. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

7. 5.0

Great place to work

May 6, 2022 - Human Resources Face2Face Consultant in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Peninsula for 3 years and have worked from a paralegal position to a field based HR Consultant position, which shows the scope for progression here. The team is great, with truly knowledgable people offering support and assistance whenever needed. The management team are fantastic, approachable and friendly. The nature of thr work is challenging and interesting, always something new, which is engaging.

Cons

There is some travelling involved and the work can lead to a high level of stress, but these do not impact my work/life balance.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Human Resources Face2Face Consultant and, thank you for your 3+ years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. We're happy to see that you enjoy working with your colleagues and have full support there whenever you may need this. It's great to see you're so engaged in what you do. We're sure the management team will be pleased to read the feedback you left, that you find them fantastic, approachable and friendly! It's important that the work/life balance is strong, but if there is ever any concerns around these targets or otherwise, we do encourage staff to discuss this with their line manager as we have an open-door policy where any issues can be discussed in confidence and additional support can be arranged. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

8. 5.0

Fabulous!

Business Outlook

Pros

Great team ethic. Support always readily available. Good career prospects. No two days are the same... learning all the time.

Cons

Not really a con, but you need to be willing to work hard and efficiently.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a HR Consultant and, thank you for your 3+ years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love lots of different aspects linked to your role not just one! Fantastic! It's great that you enjoy working in your team and that you feel well supported by your managers and colleagues. We're pleased that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business - we really do value our employees and want them to achieve great things. We love that you have mentioned that you feel no two days are the same, and that you are continuously learning new things. The pace at Peninsula can be fast paced but it's great to see that you can embrace this. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

May 6, 2022 - Consultant/Team Leader in Nottingham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Benefits Great Team Work Varied and interesting work Profit Share Scheme BUPA Health Care after 5 years

Cons

Workload can be heavy some weeks, but this is not constant and the pro's weight out this con

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Consultant/Team Leader and, thank you for your 5+years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you can comment on lots of pro's linked to your role. This is great! We love the fact that you enjoy the variety of different work and feel it keeps you interested so that you want to achieve more. We really do value our employees, and this is why we offer such a great range of benefits and perks. So thank you for your positive feedback on the ones we currently offer! The pace can be fast at Peninsula, and this is so that we can deliver exceptional around the clock service to our clients. We understand that this can sometimes link to busier times compared to others, but if there is any concern around targets or otherwise, we do encourage staff to discuss this with their line manager as we have an open-door policy where any issues can be discussed in confidence and additional support can be arranged. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com. But we will pass on the feedback you left in the advice to management section. Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best decision I made

Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic people who are knowledgeable, friendly and will always do their best to help when your not too sure of something. I love the growth opportunities there are both for myself in knowledge and in the Face2Face department as it grows.

Cons

The job involves being able to have difficult conversations with employees and at times employers in a positive way, and at times it can be difficult to know how to approach this, but it’s not really a con as there are so many people to ask and they always help, and from my experience it has always worked out well.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a HR Consultant and, thank you for your 5+ years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love working with fantastic people within your team who you feel will always do their best to help you. This is great! We're pleased that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. But as well, individual growth with experiencing more varieties of work day to day. Peninsula understands that within your role as a HR consult, there will be sometimes difficult conversations to have but having the correct support available will help to ease the process. So we're happy to see this is something you can receive from your team in Face2Face. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 336 Reviews