Peninsula Health and Safety Consultant Reviews

130 Comments

Consulting

343.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Peninsula~746949
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best companies to work for and there is a clear pathway to progression!

May 22, 2022 - Health and Safety Consultant in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) You get all the help you need 2) Really good salary and excellent commission rates. 3) You get paid for your hard work. 4) Lot of learning opportunities 5) There are so many other pros that will take me a long time to type.

Cons

I can’t think of any.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Health and Safety Consultant and, thank you for your 1 years service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really love working at Peninsula, and that you enjoy lots of different things relating to your role. Fantastic! We're pleased that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. Along with this, it's great to see that you feel well supported within your role as a Health and Safety consultant from your colleagues and management team. We also really do value our team members and this is why we offer excellent commission opportunities in relation for hard work. So it's great to see that you love the ones we offer within your role. Thank you for mentioning that you cannot think of any negatives to working at Peninsula. This helps understand what we do well as a business. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything in confidence, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work and, look forward to working with you for many more years to come. We hope you have a great day!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company who look after their staff

May 20, 2022 - Health and Safety Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A positive culture of self development within Peninsula, driven by a great team of managers and directors.

Cons

There are no negatives that I can think of.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as an Health and Safety Consultant and, thank you for your service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really love working at Peninsula, and that you enjoy the great culture we have developed here. Amazing! We're pleased that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. Also, it's great to see that you feel well supported by your managers and directors within your Health and Safety team. Thank you for commenting in the negative section that you cannot think of any cons to working at Peninsula. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything in confidence, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company to work for

May 9, 2022 - Health and Safety Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Training and career progression from day one pay is very competitive Staff are very friendly and helpful Bonus / commission scheme is a great addition to pay Very good employee perks

Cons

The role is very fast paced but i prefer that

1 person found this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Health and Safety Advisor. It is wonderful to hear that you really love working at Peninsula, and that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. To say you have noticed this from day one, is fantastic! We're pleased to see that you find your colleagues and management team supportive and that they will be there if you ever needed it. We really do value our employees and this is why we like to offer an extensive range of benefits, perks, commission opportunities to our employees. Also, we like to run several incentives across the group and within teams to reward good work. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

4. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Opportunities

May 10, 2022 - Health & Safety Client Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Manager Training & development Home working Benefits

Cons

None if you work hard

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for

May 9, 2022 - Health and Safety Planning Manager in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Personal development within the department is brilliant. We have a great management team and there is never one day the same.

Cons

Not for the faint hearted as can be very fast paced.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Health and Safety Planning Manager and, thank you for your 20 years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really love working at Peninsula, and that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. Especially within the Health & Safety Department. Amazing! It's great to see you feel you have a great supportive management team to be there whenever you feel you'd need it. We love how you enjoy how no two days are the same. This does summarize Peninsula. The pace can be fast at Peninsula, and this is so that we can deliver exceptional around the clock service to our clients. We understand that this can sometimes be linked to busier times compared to others, but it's great to see that the support is there if it is ever needed. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Employer

May 6, 2022 - Health and Safety Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working with great colleagues and professionals - Feel supported - Variety of clients

Cons

none that I can think of

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Health and Safety Consultant and, thank you for your 4+ years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love working with your colleagues and a wider team. Amazing! We're happy to read that you feel well supported within your role and that you enjoy the variety of work linked to the type of clients you interact with. We're sure lots of experience will come from this. Thank you for saying that there are no negatives comments you can think of in regards to working at Peninsula. This helps us understand what we do well as a business. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

7. 5.0

Lots of opportunities!

May 6, 2022 - Health and Safety Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

With Peninsula you have a lot of opportunities to grow with the business. Being on the advice team it's a diverse role and everyday is different. There are a lot of amazing perks and there is a great team environment.

Cons

No hybrid or home working option as the role is client facing

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Health & Safety Advisor. It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. Amazing! It's great to read that you enjoy being in the advice team, as you love how different and diverse each day is. We really do look after our employees and this is why we offer an extensive range of perks and benefits for working at Peninsula. We are a client facing business but if there is any concern around targets or otherwise, we do encourage staff to discuss this with their line manager as we have an open-door policy where any issues can be discussed in confidence and additional support can be arranged. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great employer and place to work.

May 6, 2022 - Health and Safety Advisor in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fantastic induction and onboarding period. I foresee excellent career prospects and personal development.

Cons

No cons to note. A great start to my employment with Peninsula.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Health and Safety Advisor and, thank you for your 1 years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you have had a great induction and onboarding experience with us. Amazing! We're pleased to see that you can notice the excellent career progression and opportunities linked to our training we provide all employees. Thank you for commenting on the fact you cannot find any negatives about working at Peninsula - this helps us understand what we do well! We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Greatest place I have ever worked.

Apr 14, 2022 - Health & Safety/SafeCheck Consultant in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company puts their employees first and ensures that they are prepared and equipped to do their job. Always willing to listen to suggestions on how to improve processes and streamline the job. The company also reward employees who work hard and achieve targets.

Cons

There are no cons with this job.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Health & Safety/SafeCheck Consultant and, thank you for your 7+ years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula; with the culture we have created by always putting our employees first. Fantastic! We really do value our team members and this is why we run several incentives across the group and within teams to reward good work. So it's great to know you love the one's we currently offer! We're pleased that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. We give all our employees the tools and equipment to be able to fulfill the requirements of their role. It's great to read that there are no negatives that you can comment on whilst working here at Peninsula. We will take on board your advice to management. We can ensure you that we will continue to listen to our employees, as the wellbeing of our ever-growing team is our utmost priority, and we are committed to making improvements to ensure employee satisfaction and happiness. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything in confidence, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic Company to Work for!

Feb 28, 2022 - Health and Safety Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of company perks such as commission and awards for good customer feedback. Brilliant line managers and team leaders. There is lots of support from other consultants as well. Lots of training offered, both in house and accredited courses. Support offered to gain accreditation with bodies such as IOSH.

Cons

Workload can shift quite a lot, some hectic weeks but this is always balanced out with quieter weeks.

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team at Peninsula! It is great to hear that you enjoy your role so much and that you feel well supported by your management team. We value our team members and support them to be their best at what they do. If you ever feel you would like to pass through any additional feedback, please use reviews@peninsula-uk.com We look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews