Peninsula Reviews

Found 1,060 of over 1,076 reviews

3.9
Peninsula Managing Director Peter Done
Peter Done
Pros
  • "I've worked for Peninsula for 7 years(in 241 reviews)

• "Training and Development is next to none - You are supported in getting a level 9 CIPD award in Employment Law when you join(in 57 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No downsides to working at Peninsula(in 103 reviews)

• "Can sometimes be too fast paced(in 56 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

284.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Peninsula~746949
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

So happy I took this job

Jan 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful office building right near Victoria station Co-workers are wonderful, everyone works well as a team looking to help each other succeed Supportive management, trust you to do your job and recognise when you do it well Great career prospects Fast paced, creative environment….days go by so quickly Ambitious but achievable targets with the support you need to reach and exceed them Little things like fresh fruit on Wednesdays make a big difference Allowed to get on with your job without being micromanaged Ideas are heard and experience valued People are free to be themselves, everyone is welcoming, professional and kind

Cons

Slightly old fashioned attitude towards remote working, would be nice to have some flexibility and option for hybrid working Some may find the fast paced environment a con, but I enjoy it

Client Experience Co-ordinator

Thank you for your review. We’re so pleased that you are enjoying your role and our workplace culture, and that you feel supported by management and colleagues. As you have stated, there are fantastic opportunities to advance your career within the Peninsula group, and our many workplace perks, like free fruit, are our way of showing our appreciation to our wonderful staff All comments raised on this platform are read and considered by our directors, so thank you for sharing your suggestions with us.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Employer

Nov 25, 2021 - Health and Safety Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Working with great colleagues and professionals - Feel supported - Variety of clients

Cons

- Busy role with high targets

Client Experience Co-ordinator

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased that you are enjoying your role and feel supported!

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Nov 24, 2021 - Senior Employment Law Consultant in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here, I think it's a fantastic place to work. The training program is second to none, it's absolutely brilliant. Everyone is really supportive, a company that truly invests in its employees not just with initial training but ongoing training and support. It's great to be a part of such an amazing team, everyone is genuinely lovely and approachable. Everything Peninsula does just makes sense, it's really well thought out and very productive. There are so many opportunities within the business too, a company you can really work you're way up in. Big thumbs up from me!

Cons

Really can't fault the company.

Client Experience Co-ordinator

Thank you for taking time to leave this review, it is fantastic to read that you are enjoying your role and have progressed within the business. It is great to have such positivity in the company it demonstrates that our people really feel part of the supportive culture we work so hard to uphold.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Work Experience

Oct 19, 2021 - Health & Safety Consultant in Glasgow, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work hard, earn big very diverse clients

Cons

No Cons in my experience

Peninsula Response

Thank you so much for positive review, we're glad to have you as part of the team!

5. 5.0

Peninsula

Sep 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly and fast paced environment

Cons

There are not many cons.

Peninsula Response

Thanks for your great review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy working for us, we appreciate the feedback and honesty!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to be a part of

Sep 8, 2021 - Advisory
      Business Outlook

Pros

All staff are dedicated and passionate about what they do and this creates a great team atmosphere. There is genuine pride in the service we provide to our clients and I have never worked with a better bunch of people. The managers are all very hands on and work with the teams so that you always have support if you need it. The work is fast paced and challenging but this is what makes it so rewarding and interesting.

Cons

Some people find the work is too challenging for them so you need to make sure that you are ready to take that next step up to a professional level advisor role before you join.

Peninsula Response

Thanks so much for your great review. We're really pleased to hear that you feel supported and have pride in the work you do - we care about all of our clients and it's our culture of support and passion for what we do that helps us to deliver excellent service. Thank you for all of your hard work.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Decision for my career

Sep 8, 2021 - Senior Employment Law Consultant in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent team ethos and team managers always support me with my work. I have been supported throughout my development and time here, I have worked for organisations for more years and not had as much development. It is an excellent working environment and I would have no hesitation recommending to others as I have done already. Regular reviews and good benefits.

Cons

There are no cons that I have had within my time here. Need to carry on as is.

1 person found this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Thank you so much for your brilliant review! We're really pleased to hear that you've always felt supported and that you've been able to develop your skills and knowledge with us, this is the ethos that we live by as a company and we're glad to hear you've benefited as part of that.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Employer

Sep 8, 2021 - Senior Employment Law Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

5 Star Service to Customers accompanied by 5 Star Support to Employees.

Cons

Best Employer I have worked for to date.

Peninsula Response

Thanks so much for your amazing review! We're pleased to hear that we're the best employer you have worked for - we work incredibly hard to create a space where everyone can nurture their skills and feel supported, so this is really rewarding to hear.

9. 5.0

Great for Development

Sep 8, 2021 - Senior Employment Law Consultant in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Development Opportunities are massive, open to all, and provide you the opportunity to further your skills and experiences within a wide range of sectors.

Cons

Fast paced nature of business isn't for everyone, and salaries are not as great as some internal opportunities. This is made up with the experience you get.

Peninsula Response

Thanks so much for the feedback and apologies for the delay in reply. Our culture can sometimes seem to be a bit fast paced, but we're glad to hear that through everything you have gained invaluable experience with us and skills across a variety of sectors!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Endless Opportunities

Sep 8, 2021 - Senior Manager in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Peninsula early on in my HR Career in an entry level role. I have always been ambitions but didn't believe I would ever be in the role I am in now. That has been possible because Peninsula recognise and reward its employees. The whole Senior Management Team joined the company in entry level roles which creates a culture of understanding and support because they have been in the employees shoes and know how to support them. I have never known a more supportive Management Team who want to make coming to work as fun as possible and we are always thinking of ways to reward and bring fun into the workplace. I am very proud to work for Peninsula and love coming to work. If you want to work hard and be rewarded, this is the company for you.

Cons

I do not have any cons

Peninsula Response

Thanks so much for your great rating and review! We're glad to hear that Peninsula has helped to support and nurture your career with us and we're pleased to know that you've always felt supported. This is the culture we always stand for and foster.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,060 Reviews