People Force Reviews

People Force CEO Pritul Khagram
Pritul Khagram
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great company to work for

Sep 8, 2021 - Project Manager & Consultant in Cardiff, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for just over 3 months and have been scheduled on multiple training courses. I have had a hand in implementing HR and WFM for a large provider and project managing HR and Payroll for multiple clients. The company value their staff and have proven this by providing all staff with a day off above their annual entitlement by closing the company recently and ensuring the staff take the day for relaxation/family time. I'm looking forward to my future and growth with this company.

Cons

no cons to note at present

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best places I have worked

Jun 10, 2021 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely people to work with, the company has a real 'family' feel to it. Great employee benefits and fair salaries. Both remote and office based for some roles. Understanding and approachable senior management who appreciate their staff.

Cons

Due to the varied locations of employees you aren't always able to meet everyone face to face. Other than that minor fact there are no cons at all!!

3. 5.0

A Great Place to Work!

Jun 9, 2021 - Project Manager - Consultant in Croydon, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging, interesting & varied projects, excellent communication from senior management, a really good "family" atmosphere. Excellent training to prepare you for a variety of different systems

Cons

TBH, None I can think of!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding business to work with and for, outstanding employer.

Jun 9, 2021 - Head of Constulting
    Business Outlook

Pros

Development opportunities in areas/systems Outstanding leadership Career progression Rewards for work/feedback Birthday leave Holiday entitlement Profit share scheme You feel you make an impact with the work you carry out

Cons

None, beleive it or not, great companies like People Force do exist!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing place to work with great Directors

Jun 9, 2021 - Immigration Consultant in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career progression, personal development and staff well being.

Cons

There is nothing to list here

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Passionate about providing a great customer experience

Sep 6, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team to work with, everyone is passionate about providing a great experience to our customers no matter what area of the business you work in. Plenty of opportunities to get involved in a variety of projects and learn new skills.

Cons

None I have come across so far

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An exciting time to be working for a growing & ambitious company

Sep 2, 2020 - HRIS Consultant in Wellingborough, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- We all get on really well and there's a real family feel. - Because we are a small company, everyone gets the opportunity to be involved in lots of different things - no two days are the same! - Everyone gives 110% to ensure we Make it Happen. - I can't wait to see where we are in a year's time - there are lots of exciting opportunities on the horizon! - The team always recognise and celebrate each others success & achievements

Cons

There aren't any that I can think of

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very supportive company with a real family feel

Aug 6, 2018 - Senior Consultant in East Grinstead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

They listen to everyone's opinions and input and actually take action. I've never worked at a company that actually does that. Most sales environments are very dog eat dog, whereas People Force genuinely help and support each other and there is even collaboration between the different departments. They also support a good work / life balance, giving flexibility when needed.

Cons

We've not grown big enough yet to have the biggest reputation, however we're getting there and we have a good reputation just ask our clients.

9. 5.0

The People Force Family

May 23, 2018 - Head of Strategic Partnerships in Wellingborough, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A truly collaborative and positive working space, everyone comes to work to support the business and their colleagues. Game-changing environment with a real-world view on engagement and growth.

Cons

There are no Cons, Love everything about working at PFI

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing team to work with!

May 18, 2018 - HRIS Data Specialist in Wellingborough, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture at People Force is the best that I've ever worked with - everyone gets along, and everyone is happy to help others where needed, especially new starters that are learning the ropes. People Force are very genuine and care about results for their clients - the staff here go above and beyond to achieve results

Cons

I can't think of any cons to working here!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews