Pepper Square Reviews

Updated 15 May 2020

4.2
Pepper Square Founder Muki Regunathan
Muki Regunathan

"Good company for freshers"

Developer

I worked at Pepper Square for more than 3 years

Pros

Maximum exposure to latest technologies.

Cons

Doesn't have a experienced technical lead.

Founder & CEO

Hello Friend, Thank you for being with us and adding value for 3 years. I really appreciate it. Today we work on Full Stack development and it is more exciting than at your times. Come and visit us to see what we do. Today we have great folks working in the tech team. They are young and unafraid. One should be happy if they don't have tech lead so that it is an opportunity to explore on your own and learn. If you look for a lead then you are becoming a follower rather i want you to become a leader. India needs more leaders who are unafraid and courageous. Wishing you best.

"Nice Place To Work If you are fresher"

Former Employee - SME in Bangalore

I worked at Pepper Square full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ample opportunities to learn with fun. Here, there is a great respect for time and time management. Client is GOD and you are nothing. For senior guys, if you need stability in your life, then this is a good place but if you need growth then instantly remove this option from your mind.

Cons

There is no compensation and benefits for long hour or late night working. But there is lots of rules and regulation, which may frequently apply fine on your salary. Like if you miss to fill your time sheet for whatever reason, The salaries will be cut for your full day contribution. Your day will go completely waste.

Continue reading

Founder & CEO

Hello Friend, Your Pros is Cons and Cons is Cons. *smiles* First of all no one is GOD and only Love is God. We are all the same and there is no reason to put ourselves down. We are not a place for stability but for doings things that are challenging. If one can't learn and fix clients problem then it is better not to work with Pepper Square. We take our work sincerely not serious. Timesheets are the back bone of Pepper Square. Without that we won't get paid and our Timesheet increase transparency to the highest level. Anyone can audit as you have seen. Also many days people come late we don't reduce your salary hence if work is not done it is important to finish that. Working for 8 hours a day is basic. Also we don't want anyone to work long hours, there is more to life. If you merely judge the company by it's employee count then you are bound to be disappointed. Whatsapp had only 53 people but once they were world's largest company in terms of users. Also why should any company should become BIG. Small is the new BIG. I love us doing great work and be happy and experience life in all forms. I would suggest the same for you. Banasthali is great school with 15,000 girls studying. We are the first one to train and hire from their Design School. We are happy that we are going all the way to Rajasthan and hiring them. 2017 is the 4th year we are going to hire from there. We also have designers from NICC and many other design schools. Don't have grudges with anything life is beautiful. Wishing you best.

"Friendly environment to explore your potential"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Bangalore

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its a nice friendly place to work. A perfect balance of presonal and professional work life. Thers no hierarchy of senior and junior, After working in Pepper square you dont feel like working anywer other than your own company.

Cons

Lack of experienced team leaders to have a active discussion on the output.

Founder & CEO

Hello Friend, Thank you for your honest and to the point feedback. You summarized who we are in few lines which i can't do. *smiles* We have more experienced folks now, but even when you worked we had great people like Mario, Arjun, Jyothi and many more. There is always ways to change so come and meet us and see how we have improved. Wishing you best.

4. "A great workplace"

Current Employee - Manager, Customer Engagement in Bangalore

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ample opportunities to build your career

Cons

Not process oriented enough, lacks a proper HR policy

Continue reading

Founder & CEO

Dear Friend, You are the first one to share your comment in our Glassdoor. Thank you for starting a revolution. *smiles* We have wonderful People Management team and you should come and meet them. Things have changed a lot from your time with us. We completed 15 years on 4th Nov 2017 it happened only because of a solid foundation all of you have built with your name on it. Wishing you very best.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 24 reviews