Perlego Senior Product Designer Reviews

Updated 10 May 2021

4.8

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Value, great mission and above all great team, and team culture

10 May 2021 - Senior Product Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well my headlines says it all. But yes truly great company to be working for. But as mention what makes really the difference is the team and the team culture. Everyone here is amazing and a true pleasure to work with.

Cons

Salaries are not the most competitive yet, but still good enough.

2. 5.0

Amazing team

19 Jun 2020 - Senior Product Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is definitely the best part of working at Perlego, everyone its friendly, creative and smart. We have a nice culture and diversity and inclusion are a key part of that. The second best part is knowing that I am able to contribute to an amazing product with a great vision and ambitious aims Other than that, we have a beautiful office with plenty of light, space, snacks and the best part it is dog friendly

Cons

Nothing I can think really

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Full of high energy and passionate people

7 Jan 2020 - Junior Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A young, highly motivated, fairly open and ambitious team. - Because of the size of the company you have the opportunity to directly see the impact of your work - Growing focus on culture and collaboration - Beautiful office space - Free Monday breakfast & bi-weekly team Lunch - Sponsored gym membership - Team socials & activities Being able to help create something of real value and be surrounded by inspiring, talented, hard-working people. Perlego is my second design-role job and I've grown (and continue to grow) a lot since starting, due to the patience and investment from the management team.

Cons

- If you work within a medium-large team/a lot of people depend on your work, 'flexible working hours quickly become less flexible' - I started as an intern finishing my final module, when the team was fairly small. Because there was a scarcity of time and resources, I sometimes struggled to receive the guidance and mentorship I was looking for at the time. There has previously been a lack of communication. (I could have benefited from more frequent and solution-based feedback) *Its work noting that this has/is continuing to change and there are now bi-weekly one-to-ones with your managers focused and improving you and your work. . . Although everyone at Perlego is supportive, It is a very fast-paced, high-intensity environment. Everyone is busy and hardworking, so if you're starting as a junior, expect most of your development and learnings to be self-led, however, you will be surrounded by a talented team always willing to do what they can to help :)

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Talented group of people with huge drive

2 Jan 2020 - UI-UX Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of drive and talent within the teams. Everyone is welcome to pitch in and voice their thoughts and ask questions. It's encouraged! Things are being improved everyday where possible. Individuals and teams are working hard to develop close relationships and friendly environment along with quality processes.

Cons

As is the nature with smaller companies, demands to produce can be difficult and tricky to manage. Have to be quick moving.

5. 5.0

Wonderful place to work

3 Jan 2020 - Product Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Super talented team - Super friendly team - Great company values - Super interesting work (challenging in a good way). Especially since the Product is still pretty new, there is a lot to work on, meaning you'll never get bored. - Pretty good work and life balance.

Cons

none yet, just let's be careful to the growth of the company

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews