Pervacio Employee Reviews about "work culture"

Updated 20 Jan 2020

Pervacio Chairman, Founder and CEO  Sanjay Kanodia
Sanjay Kanodia
Pros
  • "Very challenging work environment that promotes learning everyday(in 19 reviews)

• "Work culture is very different,you get popular in the company when you do good work(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons as I see in this company(in 18 reviews)

• "Still they insist that the business is healthy and are giving us bright future with incoming deals and no salary for more than three months(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "work culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Best to start career"

Former Employee - Consulting Hardware Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at Pervacio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Get chance to work with latest niche technology. Good work culture and environment.

Cons

Cafeteria should be more spacious to save time.

Continue reading
  2. "present time is difficult but future is bright."

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

working full time with Pervacio for more than 2 years. its a wonderful place to show your skill sets, very good learning curve . very informal work culture free from politics, efficient work is recognised and appreciated.

Cons

Pervacio is going through the glitches that most startups face before taking the big leap. payroll is delayed causing hardships to all.

Continue reading
  3. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Pervacio for over 3 years now and the kind and amount of learning my work gave me is great. Do your work right and there is no way it will go unnoticed by the senior team. Extremely flexible work culture with strong bonding within and between teams where people are ready to help you at any time of the day. In spite of encountering problems that any growing organisation faces, Pervacio has great vision and there is no doubt that massive things are in store for this company. Looking forward and excited to be a part of it!

Cons

No cons as such. Would recommend it to anyone willing to explore skill set and is/are inclined towards learning.

4. ""Best Place to Work""

I have been working at Pervacio full-time

Pros

I have been working at make positive full-time (More than 2 years) It's been wonderful to be a part of the company. I can list the pros as Great Work Culture, you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated Feels awesome to work with a talented team. You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work.

Cons

Can't think of any at this moment.

January 18, 2018

“Awesome”, “wonderful”, “appreciated” – thank you so much for such incredible comments and yes, we will keep it going, you can be sure of that.

"Best software company"

Current Employee - Lead Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than a year

Pros

Last two years I am working in Pervacio and I have seen up and down times of Pervacio. Generally every IT company will fire employees when they face critical times,but if you see pervacio haven't fired single employee, instead of that it came out of darkness. 1.Flexible timings 2.Work culture is very different,you get popular in the company when you do good work. 3.Friendly work environment. 4.Dare and dynamic CEO.

Cons

I don't have any negative points about this company

January 18, 2018

The dynamism of the CEO is what this company has been based on since its inception and that’s why we are in such a strong position currently with plenty of growth behind us and plenty more to come. You’re absolutely right, we certainly value our employees and have taken them with us along the journey. We’re glad you’ve enjoyed it so far, now be prepared for more growth, greater market share and even more innovative products.

6. "I have been working with Pervacio for more than 8 years."

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The most amazing part of this company is open and free work culture. Stable salaries and good work exposure.

Cons

One of the best place to work. Can't think of any cons at this moment.

January 18, 2018

Eight wonderful years in an open and free work culture – that’s great to hear and we wish you another eight and another eight and beyond. Thank you, your dedication and support are invaluable to the business.

"Great work culture, place for innovators"

I have been working at Pervacio full-time

Pros

Great work culture which allows to explore yourself in various areas and innovate, challenging work which keep you motivated to learn and grow. Great people, good management and leadership which provide environment where you feel like home.

Cons

Nothing much to add up here

""Awesome work culture,Great company to start a career in software.""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Pervacio full-time (Less than 1 years) Company has good work culture and work environment,Scope to improve skills by working on good projects on latest technologies and learning opportunity,management maintain transperency among all levels,Good Work Life balance for employee,Great platform to showcase skills.

Cons

No major concerns ,All good

"Good workplace to hone your skills and capabilities"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pervacio offers many opportunities if you are skilled and capable. 5 reasons to work with Pervacio. 1) Since Pervacio is growing at rapid pace, it is a great place to start with. 2) Great work culture 3) Friendly work environment and colleagues. 4) Many opportunities to grow 5) Perfect work and personal life balance.

Cons

Need to induct more professional behavior in terms of process and work ethics.

June 15, 2016

We appreciate the feedback you have given us. We have taken your comments on board and can confirm that is an area we will be looking into for the future.

10. "Best place to work with"

Current Employee - Executive - Human Resources in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time

Pros

Pervacio Is a best place to with , Its been years i m working here with out complains . It gives us the freedom to think and implement new ideas . A very good work culture and Excellent Team work.

Cons

A little communication gap between Senior Management and employees which some times may lead to misunderstandings .

Found 13 reviews