Pervacio Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated 4 Nov 2018

Pervacio Chairman, Founder and CEO  Sanjay Kanodia
Sanjay Kanodia
Pros
  • "Very challenging work environment that promotes learning everyday(in 19 reviews)

• "Work culture is very different,you get popular in the company when you do good work(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons as I see in this company(in 18 reviews)

• "Still they insist that the business is healthy and are giving us bright future with incoming deals and no salary for more than three months(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews

"Good products and top of the line customers"

4.0

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very challenging work environment that promotes learning everyday. We enjoy creating new solutions for our customers. Employees are very committed to work despite tough times.

Cons

Need better cash flow management by CXOs.

Continue reading
  2. "Great Work Place and Good learning Curve."

Current Employee - Lead in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Have been associate with Pervacio for more than two years. Good learning curve. Best support from the team mates and from the senior Management of Pervacio.. Good work Environment.

Cons

Have found nothing so far...

"Technology driven company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bristol, TN

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great place to get a start in the mobile technology industry and the constantly evolving computer and software industries. With locations around the world, the work environment is a cultural and friendly experience.

Cons

Depending on the job title, working out of town at times is required.

January 18, 2018

Thank you for the supportive points you make about Pervacio being the perfect place to begin a career in the mobile technology sector. We also believe it is the ideal place to develop your career and to move further and further up the ladder, reaping the rewards for your dedication and commitment. Thank you again.

""Best company for career growth""

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

"Great work environment and employees" "A lot of learning opportunity, Work-Life balance, Friendly environment

Cons

There is nothing as such to be mentioned as cons.

January 18, 2018

There aren’t many companies in the world where staff can only say positive things about their experience so we are grateful for your generous comments. As a business, Pervacio has always endeavoured to provide an excellent work-life balance for employees and create a welcoming environment where people strive to do their best and surpass their goals. We are delighted that you have been with us for more than three years and we hope you will be with us for many more.

"Good company with fun work environment and optimal career opportunities"

5.0

I have been working at Pervacio full-time

Pros

Completed almost 1.5 years and will continue to work because of the fun work environment, the involvement of an individual in different tasks or projects to highlight one's strengths which helps in recognition of ones work globally. This would eventually ease up career growth opportunities.

Cons

Lack of communication between Management and employees which makes the employee have minimum or no information about the things running around.

January 18, 2018

Some really valuable comments here and we thank you for them. Firstly, it’s heartening to see that you find working at Pervacio to be a pleasant experience where you can develop your career and have your work recognised globally. Secondly, we acknowledge your comments on communications between management and employees and are currently putting maximum efforts into that issue. And finally, we are investigating programmes to improve still further the technical skills and expertise of our staff. Thank you again for your feedback.

"Pervacio is a Comany provides Great Opportunities to the Employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working in this company more than 2 years and there is new learning every day. Opportunities are end less here, it is upto the employees how much they can capture and grow in career. Work and personal life balance is good. Work environment is nice. Company is growing and steps are moving towards becoming a great product company in very near future.

Cons

We had difficult times financially, but from past 3-4 months all those problems got fixed and things are stable now.

January 25, 2018

We are delighted that you acknowledge how hard we have worked to get past any teething problems that we had in our early days and that we are moving forward with a highly motivated workforce and an unrivalled product range.

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Lead Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working for Pervacio more than an year. Nice work environment Flexible timings Infrastructure Freedom to express your innovative ideas Work life Balance Transparency Friendly management Work life balance Last but not least Pervacio definitely cares for its employees. Though it went on tough time, it gained the valuable trust of its employees sooner.

Cons

Can't think of any cons at this moment.

January 18, 2018

Excellent comments, thank you. Yes, there were growing pains but we said at the time that they will pass and the company will move onwards and upwards. It is wonderful to see that you have no issues and that you feel the business is friendly, open to ideas and cares for its staff.

"Best software company"

Current Employee - Lead Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than a year

Pros

Last two years I am working in Pervacio and I have seen up and down times of Pervacio. Generally every IT company will fire employees when they face critical times,but if you see pervacio haven't fired single employee, instead of that it came out of darkness. 1.Flexible timings 2.Work culture is very different,you get popular in the company when you do good work. 3.Friendly work environment. 4.Dare and dynamic CEO.

Cons

I don't have any negative points about this company

January 18, 2018

The dynamism of the CEO is what this company has been based on since its inception and that’s why we are in such a strong position currently with plenty of growth behind us and plenty more to come. You’re absolutely right, we certainly value our employees and have taken them with us along the journey. We’re glad you’ve enjoyed it so far, now be prepared for more growth, greater market share and even more innovative products.

"The company cares for their employees first, so that the best quality will be given to the clients by the employees"

I have been working at Pervacio full-time for more than a year

Pros

Yes, Every company faces initial hiccups and the same with Pervacio. But it never betrayed its employees. It keeps up the spirit and promises did for the employees. 1) Work Freedom 2) Welcomes new ideas & implementations 3) Never stops you from learning technologies 4) Flat hierarchy 5) Transparent work environment

Cons

These are not Cons, but Suggestions. 1) As its growing, should adopt work automation & project management tools. 2) Need to adapt & focus more on advanced technologies in the market before the competitors catch them.

January 25, 2018

You are certainly correct in saying that Pervacio puts its employees first and believes in offering them as much freedom as possible to work on their own initiative as well as part of a superb team. Thank you for your comments.

10. "1 Year Experience in Pervacio as contract basis"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Hyderābād

I have been working at Pervacio part-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly work environment. Enhance your learning with job and there are lots of training to develop and polish your personal skills. If you know how to do smart work, this platform suits your profile.

Cons

Full Freedom environment. Happy environment.

January 25, 2018

You are absolutely right to point out how top quality employees are empowered to develop their skills and their careers at Pervacio. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where staff always feel free to express themselves.

Found 19 reviews