92% would recommend to a friend
(56 total reviews)
Romain Niccoli, Eléonore Crespo
94% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Pigment? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pigment employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The leadership actually make it feel like they want you to fail." (in 1 reviews)
Found 56 of over 60 reviews
Updated 21 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.022 Jun 2023Product Support SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Management are engaged with everyone at all levels, incredibly approachable! - The company culture is possibly one of the nicest that I've ever encountered. There is a big focus on actionable and specific feedback, and we all collectively celebrate and make a BIG deal out of our achievements together. - There is a huge focus on our social and environmental impact as a company, it has not felt like lip-service at all, which is really refreshing. - Managers are encouraged and enabled to provide opportunities for personal growth. - Huge focus on implementing processes that scale well, and everyone is encouraged to contribute with ideas and proposals, and they are all taken seriously! - We have a really well-established and enthusiastic DEI group internally, which at this stage in the company's life is super impressive to see! - Work-life balance is championed at the top levels of the organisation, and we're given the space and flexibility that we need for things going on in our lives that are out of our control, or necessary for our wellbeing
- We're moving at a breakneck pace as a company, so sometimes it's hard to keep up with exactly what is happening at a given moment. I'll caveat that we're regularly kept up to date, but there's still a lot of information. - Still a lack of clarity in terms of career progression paths. Again, to caveat this, this is something that is being actively worked on at the moment.8
- 5.02 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Everyone is a 'doer', there's no lull or situations stuck in meaningless red tape. People get stuff done and you're always welcome to be a apart of it. - Cross functional first company, people consider others. - Everyone is smart, humble and recognises that we're in it together. - No drama. - Making what I think is otherwise a rather dull part of the fintech space far, far more exciting. - There's a lot of room for impact and you're empowered to solve problems where you want. - The CEOs are real, down to earth people. I've worked in bigger companies and the CEOs here at pigment are not sociopath/narcissists that make up a lot of leaders out there. They care, they are smart and they are not just in it to join the big persons yacht club at everyone elses expense.
- Efficient, which some people may see as restricting in some ways. I believe restrictions can breed creativity, but I know this won't be for everyone. - FP&A is hardly an attractive industry, but as above Pigment makes it less boring. - Fast growth, which means you had to pivot frequently and be expected to learn a lot quickly. This again isn't for everyone, but if you enjoy it like a lot of us do, then you'll grow a lot and enjoy the ride.5
- 5.021 Jun 2023Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
I worked for Pigment for the past two years as part of the customer success team and the opportunity to contribute to many areas which always was and still very fulfilling and full of learning growth. It's tough to cover all the perks that come with working for Pigment but If I had to focus one it would be the people. It's a brilliant team made of the most innovative but humble people, driven by common values and who all have something to share. Over the past few months, the company has worked a lot bringing in more diversity into the various teams
The company is growing in a global context so it can be challenging at times for people who have a harder time adjusting to change, as it does require being comfortable adjusting to growth goals, as well as the ability to proactively communicate about challenges and contributing to their solutions. However there is always support from peers and the people managers network to lean on when needed, on top of great initiatives launched earlier this year to support employees, such as culture amp!4
- 5.06 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
I just recently started working at Pigment. Super smooth application / interview process (4 interviews all together including a case study). My recruiter Anthony was great. He made sure I was up to date on everything at all times. Very kind and professional manner. Once hired, I received a very warm welcome by the London office. I have really enjoyed working here the last month. I got to attend the offsite in France and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Was lovely to meet all the incredible people that work at Pigment.
The only 2 cons I have is that the onboarding process could have been a bit more smoother. I would have appreciated a more "hands-on" approach. I felt like I was constantly running after people for information and things I needed to be able to perform my job properly. I would also like to see better benefits.4
- 5.04 May 2023Product Support Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Culture > Culture really is at the heart of Pigment, there's a culture to strive and grow, and that really runs throughout the organization. The management lives the values and it shows in all they do. > Within my team we have a culture of transparency, we encourage everyone to try things and see what will happen, and learn if things go wrong. This culture is really celebrated throughout the organization and there's a real focus on learning when things do go wrong. I see this happening in other teams too. Career Progression > I've been promoted since being here, and I find there is clear career progression. With Pigment being a start up some of the roles don't yet exist, but the leadership team works to create the right roles and move the right people into those roles. Training & Development > There's a training and development budget which I've put to good use, my manager has supported me in finding the right courses, and genuinely helping me to develop and grow. Flexibility > There's flexibility with remote working and what hours you work - I've never worried about getting a Dentist or GP appointment as my manager is flexible and trusts me to get my work done Uniquely Challenging > Working at a start-up does entail some unique challenges, it's still often that we face something for the first time and have to "write the book", but this is supported and we're encouraged to do things in our own way
By nature of being a start-up, while I find it a positive it's definitely a con that some processes do not exist. We've only recently started having structured appraisals, but the new processes are great and are designed around supporting people rather than just box ticking. Pigment isn't for people that like structure, there can be a lot of ambiguity and you have to be proactive in fixing things when you see it's not working as it should. The interview process can also be quite long, this is to ensure we get the best candidates and I know there's ongoing work in this area.3
- 5.021 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
A lot of opportunity for impact: interesting work, great market momentum, very engaged leadership, broader scope than what your job title may suggest
Working hours (it's a scale up) but you have the freedom to do your work when you can3
- 5.02 Jun 2023Solutions ConsultantCurrent Employee
An incredible team of smart, driven and collaborative individuals. The culture is the best I’ve experienced in my career. There’s a genuine spirit across the team to grow and succeed together. The product is simply amazing!
Nothing comes to mind worth calling out.3
- 5.014 Feb 2023Talent Acquisition ManagerCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Interview process and onboarding were smooth and engaging. They truly care
Nothing specific at this time1
- 5.013 Oct 2022Solultions ArchitectCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Humble team that all come with impressive backgrounds - Amazing product that will be a contender for best planning product on the market - Lots of opportunity for development and progression. The company will do whatever it can to progress employee's career. - Great team atmosphere and offsites - Generous equity offering
- As with most hypergrowth start ups, the work / life balance can be poor at times. - Comp could be improved3
- 5.015 Sept 2021Customer SuccessCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Incredible team full of passionate, intelligent and humble people that want to do the right thing and build a winning product for customers. Fast paced and a paradise for people that like building and having a lot of responsibility in shaping the product and customer experience. Customer centric organisation with a lot of empathy and partnership from the tech side. Innovating pace is the fastest I have ever experienced and we are able to delight customers several times per week! Smart and lovely customers to work with that are pioneers and want to leave a mark in this next generation planning solution.
Not for people that like structure and a lot of context. You have to be comfortable with ambiguity, fast pace and being proactive when you see something is not working. The company is now focusing more in bringing diversity as it expands and this will be very important as it grows.1
Pigment Reviews FAQs
Pigment has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 60 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Pigment to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
92% of Pigment employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pigment 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.