PointClickCare Reviews

4.3
PointClickCare Chief Executive Officer Mike Wessinger
Mike Wessinger
Pros
Cons
  • "Fast paced - if you are not used to it, it can be challenging(in 12 reviews)

• "Because the company is growing so fast, we're not always as efficient or as structured as a more mature organization would be(in 11 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Enjoyable time, company is growing"

4.0

I worked at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Organization is growing and you can be a part of the growth

Cons

Not as structured as it could be but then you can be the catalyst for change

2. COVID-19

"Great organization"

Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at PointClickCare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company culture with several benefits and perks outside of your base salary. It’s a horizontal organizational culture where your opinion is valued irrespective of your title. They handled the Covid crisis very diligently with special programs to assist employees whose families got impacted during the crisis. The owners of the company are two brothers and the most humble executives I have come across (something unseen in corporate US). I left the organization due to change in my career path but have great respect for this company’s culture and values.

Cons

Can't think of a particular one

PointClickCare Response

May 5, 2021Talent Program Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty and passion and wish you continued success in your next adventure.

3. "10/10"

Current Employee - Intermediate Software Engineer in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

People first culture, a lot of room for growth, interesting technical problems to work on

Cons

none that I can think of

4. "Company has had a decline over the last couple years"

2.0
    Current Employee - Implementation Specialist

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

* Decent wages and benefits * Unlimited PTO (when you can take it) * Remote work * Direct manager is great

Cons

* Bad managers at mid-management level are causing chaos and causing several employees to leave every month * Push out changes before they are prepared for them * Change naming on products/services often * Change systems too often for things like HR, time entry, payroll * Double standards in work/performance expectations * Certain employees get the promotions or have positions created just for them * No real career path unless you want to move into management, then you have to fit into the certain employees' mold to receive a promotion

5. "Amazing!!!"

Current Employee - Specialist in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

work life balance is a dream. The company, leaders, people managers all genuinely care about your mental and physical health and they take action to make sure you have work life balance. great compensation. high performers are recognized and rewarded.

Cons

Not a good IWD event.

6. "Simply the Best!"

Current Employee - Not Disclosed in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Amazing culture, leadership and people who are genuinely passionate - Meaningful work - making an impact directly on people's lives - Never have worked with so many smart, yet modest and down-to-earth people who care about what we're doing, want to see you succeed and celebrate with you - Promote within and opportunity for growth - Working towards D&I - Rewarded for the work you do and put in - Leadership team is constantly surprising us with new initiatives and programs that engage employees and keep us focused on our mission

Cons

- So much changes day to day, it can be frustrating at times but if you see the bigger picture it makes sense and there is reason for it - knowing the WHY behind things is often expressed - Workload is a lot lately, even though the company has prided itself on work-life balance, it ebbs and flows - which is ok but don't lose sight of that being important to people and why they choose PCC - We do so many things so well, Compensation should be one of those things but we can't compete with the bigger software companies like Microsoft, Google, Shopify, etc. (even though we try to) It's a trade off at times (meaningful work, great people and leadership) but compensation is a big driver for people and if we want the best "world-class" team, we have to be prepared to pay for them.

7. COVID-19

"cool place"

Current Employee - Int Software Developer in Waterloo, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

a good place where you have an opportunity to grow.

Cons

offices are strictly closed due to covid. You can't visit them even by appointments

8. "It's still a wonderful place to work - not interested in working anyplace else!"

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working environment is positive and inclusive, good opportunities, interesting work with enough freedom to offer suggestions for innovation or process improvement.

Cons

Change on a dime seemingly without considering lessons learned

Continue reading
  9. "Great company culture"

Former Employee - Sales Administrator

I worked at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

PointclickCare has the best Culture I have ever seen! Leaders are very respectful and supportive !! I really recommend it! Teams are well educated, respect each others and help each others!

Cons

The only challenge I faced is in the type of work, it is not for advanced admins like me, I left just for a better career in Salesforce. Otherwise I will stay at PCC for ever!

Continue reading
  10. "Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Security Compliance Analyst in Toronto, PE

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easily maintain Work life balance

Cons

Nothing as such in my mind

Viewing 1 - 10 of 437 Reviews