Prestige Cruise Holdings Reviews

Updated 6 Sep 2017

3.7
Prestige Cruise Holdings Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Frank J. Del Rio  (no image)
Frank J. Del Rio
  1. "Manager"

I worked at Prestige Cruise Holdings full-time

Pros

Small company feel was gre

Cons

Merged with Norwegian Cruise Holdings

2. "Employee Review"

Former Employee - Print Procurement Manager in Doral, FL

I worked at Prestige Cruise Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great environment with hard working professionals from all over the world. Company has great benefits and treats their employees very well. Throw great holiday parties! You are selling a great product; adventure and happy experience. Owners success is inspirational.

Cons

I don't work there anymore : )

3. "VP"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

I worked at Prestige Cruise Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

PCH was a great company to work at. Friendly people and professional environment. everyone was happy to work hard for our customers.

Cons

Entrepreneurial mindset created understandable resistance to move to a controlled or regulated environment

4. "Director"

1.0

I worked at Prestige Cruise Holdings

Pros

Great cruise benefits if you can afford the employee rate. Nice co-workers.

Cons

The Chairman says he cares about his employees like they are family but it is a lie. He plays favorites. There is nepotism with his son and brother working there.

"Worst 4 days ever!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Print Production Specialist

I worked at Prestige Cruise Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most of the people there seemed to be very down to earth and friendly.

Cons

On my first day, the first thing my boss did before even showing me to my workspace, giving me a tour of the office or introducing me to the rest of the department, she brought me into her office and pulled out a huge makeshift printout of a spreadsheet matrix that she taped together (to make even bigger) and attempted to explain to me all of the projects that were in progress. She then scheduled back to back telephone conferences for the rest of the day and wanted me to work through lunch on my first day and order food from a restaurant that I had no interest in eating from. When she finally did show me to my cubicle, it was a mess. The chair was broken and disgustingly filthy. No one bothered to remove the boxes, papers, and offices supplies that they had been storing in the cubicle. I had to clear it out and clean it myself. Two days later, she asked me if I could dust the office of one of my colleagues that was moving upstairs to a new office so that it "could look nice for her". That's where I drew the line, there was no way I was cleaning anyone else's office when they didn't even have the courtesy to have a clean cubicle for me, a new hire. I quit on the fourth day. Oh yeah, and the traffic getting out of Doral where their office is located is a NIGHTMARE.

Continue reading

"Underpaid, company does not promote from within. Good company culture and co workers with incompetent management."

2.0
    Anonymous
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Prestige Cruise Holdings

Pros

Discounts on cruises. Decent earning potential for some positions. Nice co workers. Good job if you want to learn about the industry. Company culture is friendly.

Cons

Low salaries. Bonuses are cheated away from you. The more you perform and exceed goals the commission structure will get crappier. Company does not care about its employees and is only concerned with profits. Incompetent management. Do not promote from within much for high ranking positions. Get prepared to be stuck in one position for 10 years. 401k is a joke basically no matching. Benefits are not the greatest. Company changes owners constantly.

7. "Very Good"

Current Intern - Finance/Planning in Miami, FL

I have been working at Prestige Cruise Holdings for less than a year

Pros

Great environment to work in

Cons

No Cons I can think of

8. "Wonderful!"

Current Intern - Tax/Internal Audit/Human Resources in Doral, FL

I have been working at Prestige Cruise Holdings for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is very professional and very helpful. I loved the company culture. Additionally, the product PCH offers is unbeatable in the cruise industry- luxury at its finest!

Cons

Traffic in Doral (Miami in general) is sometimes pretty congested.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews