Pro-Recruitment Group Employee Reviews about "working for pro"

Updated Jul 30, 2018

Found 4 of over 85 reviews

3.9
Pro-Recruitment Group Managing Director Pat Keogh
Pat Keogh
Pros
  • "The working environment is really energetic and fun as well as being professional and hardworking(in 6 reviews)

• "Work closely with senior management(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Hand on heart I am unable to think of a single negative aspect of working for Pro(in 4 reviews)

• "Some nice consultants and support staff - but that’s where it stops(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "working for pro"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

New employee at Pro

Jul 30, 2018 - Associate Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pro has a really great culture from what I have seen and learnt so far. It seems like the company really cares about its employees, and everyone is really friendly and approachable. It also has great benefits and great opportunities to progress.

Cons

As I have only just started today I have not heard of or experienced any cons about working for Pro - recruitment. I hope to learn more about the company as I go through my training

3 people found this review helpful

Head of Talent

Thanks for your lovely review of working at Pro! We hope you have a wonderful career with us and its great to know how friendly and approachable everyone has been.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Vibrant, down-to-earth recruitment firm

Jul 18, 2017 - Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pro is different to other recruitment companies- it is not a cut-throat environment, it's a lot of fun, and there is a bounteous amount of support which is available if you need it. Directors aren't tucked away in their own offices, but rather everyone is sat together and all set an excellent example for the rest of the company. The benefits are beyond comparison, and Directors always have exciting events/competitions lined up to keep the fun going!

Cons

There are no cons of working at Pro.

5 people found this review helpful

Internal Recruitment Manager

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We definitely like to keep the fun going with events and competitions, in fact we are about to leave the office for this years summer party! All of our management team work hard to make sure they lead by example and that we are as supportive as possible so this feedback is wonderful to hear and reinforced that you do not feel there are any cons to working here.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

A phenomenal company to work for!

Jun 19, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pro is a sublime company to be a part of. From the minute you start you are instantly made to feel welcome and their inclusive, open and warm culture instantly puts you at ease. The benefits that the company offer to all of their employees is unrivalled and is without question a huge draw to potential candidates. The directors and management can be found on the office floor at all times and are extremely approachable and affable to all of their employees. The culture at Pro is unparalleled. There is a superb social element to working at Pro, all the staff work hard and they play hard too. Some of the internal events that the directors put on are unbelievable!

Cons

Hand on heart I am unable to think of a single negative aspect of working for Pro.

3 people found this review helpful

Internal Recruitment Manager

Thank you for such a lovely heartfelt review. Your comments about the warm culture being unparalleled, our extensive benefits package and internal events are all areas that as a management team put a lot of work into and its great to know the work is paying off and greatly appreciated by staff. We wish you a fantastic future at Pro-Recruitment Group!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a place to work

Apr 8, 2016 - Associate Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

-The people are great - Constant support from all colleagues (no matter if they hold a level of seniority) -The Directors get involved -The open plan office creates a fun, friendly and dynamic working environment. -The location is perfect. Such an easy place to commute to (even coming from outside London) -Great opportunity to progress quickly in your career -You feel valued and listened to The list could go on...You'll have to come work here to see for yourself

Cons

I'm struggling to think of any negatives of Working at Pro. Its genuinely a great place to work.

2 people found this review helpful