Prolifics Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Prolifics Reviews

Updated 9 Oct 2019

3.4
Prolifics CEO Satya Bolli (no image)
Satya Bolli
Pros
  • "You will have many cross learning opportunities(in 15 reviews)

• "Prolific is a good place to work and learn new things, you will get opportunity to work on different areas(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  1. "REally good place to learn!"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator

I have been working at Prolifics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- good work life balance -good management

Cons

There is nothing they can do better

Prolifics2019-08-15

"Dream company to work for"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Prolifics full-time for more than a year

Pros

People, Progression, Positivity, Productivity and Pleasant

Cons

Many employees are spread across the country and so complete company gatherings are more rare than I'd like.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Prolifics2019-04-08

"Bucking the tread"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Prolifics full-time for more than a year

Pros

In a challenging environment for your average IBM Business Partner, Prolifics, under new leadership in the UK has thrived and grown over the past 24 months. Building on trusted partnerships and forging new ones has paid dividends. Dead wood has been cut and the result has been the healthy new shoots of innovation and an impressive growth spurt few would have predicted.

Cons

Prolifics’ rapid growth is keeping consultants extremely busy. This work rate can potentially lead to long hours and little downtime consultants as they service the influx of new customers and their requirements.

Advice to Management

Management must consider the impact on work life balance and update the resourcing model accordingly.

Prolifics2017-11-01

"Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Prolifics full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is happy to give you lots of opportunities to grow. The learning curve is steep and hard - but rewarding for those that stick it out. They have got great clients to work for. You get a chance to work with extremely smart people in the industry Good salary package and benefits.

Cons

Work life balance can suffer at times Not much interaction with other colleagues as all work for different clients and locations. Failing to retain and attract Talent.

Prolifics2017-06-27

"Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Prolifics full-time

Pros

A good variety of interesting and challenging integration projects working with the full suite of market leading IBM technologies across a number of customer vertical markets. Ample opportunities to train and gain hands on experience to broaden skills. Being treated as a valued employee with a respect for work/life balance yet challenged to perform and demonstrate capability and commitment. Fantastic colleagues... with deep product knowledge from past years in the IBM Labs who are a great resource to learn from. Great working environment at the offices on the occasions that need to be there. Opportunity to relocate to other country locations. We have had people transfer to and from US, Germany & India.

Cons

It's not an easy ride so if you don't want some stretch it wont be for you. Possibility of working remote to London office requiring travel or overnights midweek.

Advice to Management

Continue to recruit from the best and supplement with some more junior resources with real potential as there is a great team for them to join & learn from. Retention of staff is very good so keep doing the same things. Keep building on success and demonstrating appreciation of team and individual achievements.

Prolifics2017-06-19

"Great company with great people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Prolifics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I joined good three years ago after a long career of working for large corporates in IT industry. So far I've found a collection of a great people focused on delivering a mission that will genuinely make a difference in the world. Hard working bunch with "Can do" attitude. Growing opportunities in cutting edge technologies. Easy accessibility to CEO and Directors.

Cons

Work-life balance can sometimes be a struggle.

Advice to Management

Quarterly all hands meeting will provide one view to all employees on company roadmap. Have more team outings.

Prolifics2017-06-04

"Senior Consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Prolifics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for Prolifics UK for the last 5 years now. I had a shaky start but the sales and management teams were very supportive and accessible, they helped me to develop as a professional and always praised our achievements. I have recommended two ex colleagues of mine to the company and they are also pleased with their employment.

Cons

Difficult to find cons. I would say probably being away from home when travelling to clients could be a con for people with young family, but some others love that life style.

Advice to Management

When I joined Prolifics , it was a very small company in the UK. That is now changing and the management team has worked very hard to make a success story out of the small but growing team of professionals. Congratulations to them !.

Prolifics2017-06-02

"A Growing Team packed with Energy"

Current Employee - Integration Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Prolifics full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been part of Prolifics for 2 years now and the 3 main aspects which has kept me going are: 1. Concentration of technical expertise. Having the best in business folks to guide and advice you is what every growing techie needs and Prolifics UK is packed full of it. 2. Easy accessibility to the very top of management makes you feel like being part of a family and you are not working to fill the coffers of top... management but for general growth of everyone, including myself. 3. You can express yourself and not be judged. It takes a tight knit team to ensure "There are no stupid questions" becomes reality. Prolifics UK is growing at a higher rate than it was 2 years back and I am fortunate to be part of this exciting time.

Cons

The only thing is consultants work in their own projects and will be good to ensure a get together takes places bi-annually where new technologies, methodologies and innovative solution practices are discussed. This will ensure an even distribution of the best ideas by default instead of someone asking for it ad-hoc.

Advice to Management

Be Direct as you have always been( the past 2 years) and we will always respect management who tell us the truth.

Prolifics2017-06-02
  9. "Premier IBM Partner"

I have been working at Prolifics

Pros

Excellent team of technical folks , very professional and supportive Global organisation , one gets a true flavour of working in a multicultural and global organisation (USA, UK, Germany, South Africa , India). Good training programme to keep the skills updated Excellent connections into IBM development Labs , through ex and retired IBM'ers working both within the technical team and the sales team Consistent... growth over the years , and now at a position of potentially accelerated growth , so great to become part of a growing team . Flexible working options ,

Cons

Being a consulting company , travel is a necessity , one can sometimes not avoid. Office in Reading leaves something to be desired

Prolifics2015-09-30

"Great consultants but very poor exec strategy and management"

I have been working at Prolifics

Pros

Great consultants. Generally do very good work for our clients. Are not "cowboys" and give honest appraisal and estimates to clients.

Cons

Recent losses in the exec are significant. Exec leadership and management is poor

Advice to Management

Focus on promoting customer and employee satisfaction. Invest in innovation. Get rid of poor performing leadership and execs

Prolifics2015-02-06