Property Recruitment Company Reviews

Updated 18 Jun 2020

4.0
Property Recruitment Company Founder Kevin Redman (no image)
Kevin Redman
  1. "Value driven, team orientated and desperate to to change the perception of recruiters"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Southwark, England

I have been working at Property Recruitment Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really passionate about changing peoples perception of recruitment and stay true to their values of winning together, improving lives, daring to be different and graft for success. Everything about the way prc runs is about teamwork work hard as a team and celebrate together.

Cons

It’s a very driven company so role is full on but again your team mates and management are always there to support

"Great Colleagues, Horrific Management!"

2.0
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Property Recruitment Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team are great, they work hard and are generally nice.

Cons

The management is toxic to the core! Once the meeting room door closes they will go after anyone in the team, backchat, talk badly of senior managers to new recruits. Those who succeed here are those who care just about £££.

Continue reading

3. "Fantastic Trustable People"

KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.temporary-current - Head Concierge in London, England

I have been working at Property Recruitment Company

Pros

Everything about them is what you would want and depend on as an agency

Cons

I'm only here temporarily unfortunately

Continue reading
  4. "Toxic Work Environment"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Property Recruitment Company full-time

Pros

Great office location, opportunity to develop real relationships with clients.

Cons

Staff are not well looked after, office bullying, an attitude of working against each other rather than working as a team.

Property Recruitment Company Response

May 14, 2020Owner

We appreciate your feedback and yes we are lucky to have amazing offices in London Waterloo and work with the best client base managing the most exciting real estate in the world. PRC is only here today due to its incredible people who mean so much to us. One of our key values is WIN TOGETHER and every thing we do revolves around the team including the bonus pool. We believe team work creates unity, sharing, support and inclusion and love watching our teams celebrate success, socialise and win incentives together. We also appreciate recruitment comes with demanding hours and mental challenges and in line with another of our values IMPROVE LIVES we offer staff unlimited holidays, flexible working hours and early finishes on Fridays Again happiness is crucial and all employees have individual monthly reviews with your manager and careers reviews with senior management so if the above is happening it can be raised immediately. Your feedback is incredibly important we would urge you to make contact with us if you would like to discuss further

5. "*** Great Career Opportunities ***"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant BTR & PRS in London, England

I have been working at Property Recruitment Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic team culture with a very good mix of hard work and light hearted banter. Unlimited holiday, Flexible Hours & weekly Perks. An atmosphere where all personalities are able to thrive and perform to there absolute best - rewarded weekly with the Friday pub run. A small business with massive plans and it really allows each employee to input there thoughts on the best way to drive the business forward which i haven't seen within previous roles. Located above the Best Pizza in London !!! no questions asked!

Cons

Small office but in a fantastic location !

6. "Great workplace"

Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England

Pros

One of the top pros at PRC is the environment: the colleagues are genuinely supportive and friendly, people get naturally along. It’s an ambience I’ve encountered only a few times in my career. I presume this is due to a mix of great recruitment strategy and clearly defined goals, so everybody makes it happen: each person’s work contributes to the overall success of the business. Also, as employees we enjoy a number of perks such as unlimited holidays and flexible working hours.

Cons

It is still a small business (improving day by day but still fairly small), therefore here most processes and procedures are still being enhanced and some are actually being introduced: for some this could mean lack of organisation, whilst for some others it could turn into a pro and be more of an opportunity to have their say and contribute into shaping up the future of PRC.

Continue reading
  7. "Strong Company Culture"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Property Recruitment Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

As a small business you are given plenty of autonomy within your role You receive direct support and guidance from the most experienced recruiters in the business The culture is very good. Everyone works hard in the office but it is an environment where you can also have a laugh and enjoy a number of social events. There are strong values within the company and an emphasis on recruiting with integrity Introducing clear promotion plans which is incentivising

Cons

The business has made a number of changes in both personnel and strategy over the last year which impacts upon been able to recruit effectively. This has been addressed in recent months however and it feels as though the company is heading in a clearer direction.

Continue reading
  8. "Great Company Culture, Great Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

Pros

PRC have cultivated a great culture and are consistently aiming to improve. They are not your typical recruitment company, they care about people coming in to enjoy their environment whilst maintaining honesty and transparency in their work. There is also great potential to grow your career at PRC. They allow their staff to take on more responsibility when they are keen to grow. They will also support them effectively to ensure success.

Cons

It is a fairly small but growing company; this is a positive in my opinion but some may prefer larger national companies.

9. "Senior Consultant"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

Pros

Great team culture with a hardworking and supportive environment Good opportunities to progress with high performance being rewarded Very good location just a short stroll from Waterloo station Regular social events and team night outs Good engagement and support from Business owners

Cons

Training can sometimes lack consistency between different teams and managers Regular company changes to due to continued growth

Continue reading
  10. "A Well-Rounded Company"

Current Employee - Business Improvement Manager in London, England

Pros

- Team are a group of like-minded, hard-working individuals who work well together. - A company that is going places fast with high-tech innovation, passionate employees and a great central London location. - Outstanding benefits package including unlimited paid annual leave, short days on Friday, flexible working hours, Perkbox and much more. - Weekly coffee meetings at a local coffee shop with your team to increase connectivity with your colleagues. - Regular reviews of salary and bonuses to ensure you are being paid satisfactorily for your hard work. - An opportunity to work in an essential industry with great colleagues.

Cons

- It's a smaller, albeit growing, organisation which means that certain benefits such as PMI, gym access etc aren't available yet. - The office is on the tighter side given that the organisation has grown so rapidly in recent years, management are aware of this though and are reviewing all options.

Found 11 reviews