Publicis Health Account Director Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Account Director Reviews

Updated 17 Jul 2017

Found 5 reviews

4.8
Publicis Health CEO Alexandra von Plato (no image)
Alexandra von Plato
  1. "Lovely team and working environment"

Current Contractor - Account Director in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Publicis Health for less than a year

Pros

At Publicis Resolute everyone really looks out for one another, all the teams that I have worked with have been thoughtful, flexible and efficient. Always seeking to improve the way that they do things and open to new ideas, which as a contractor makes you feel very valued! The office environment is motivated, friendly and quickpaced - exactly what you want from an agency

Cons

IT system can be a little temperamental.. As with all agencies I think there are some people that work a lot later than others, but they really do try and keep an eye on ensuring that their employees have a good work-life balance

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, its an engaging place to work and the people there are reminded frequently how much they are valued

Publicis Health2017-07-17
  2. "Publicis Health - Resolute"

Current Freelancer - Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health

Pros

Great team, super friendly atmosphere, management seems to be very people-focused. Good opportunities for career progression and plenty of staff who have been around for 5+ years. Client work is delivered to a high standard and there's a lot of inter-department projects, where different teams get on very well - rare for a large network agency.

Cons

Some team members occasionally have to work longer hours but this appears to be temporary and only during the busiest times.

Publicis Health2017-07-05

"Inspiring colleagues, supportive leaders and interesting accounts"

Current Employee - Senior Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time

Pros

First and foremost, it's the culture. We have a great team that gels well together and is based upon mutual respect at all levels. Career development is also a real focus for Publicis Health - we have the best training programme I've every seen, and people are rewarded and recognised for their contributions. I have to give a shout out to the leadership too - as I genuinely believe they put people before profits -... they know that if they focus on the former, the latter will follow. Being part of a network means that we have access to all sorts of experts too - from creatives, scientific strategists and PR gurus. All in all, it's a great place to work and our employee retention rates are testament to this.

Cons

Two words: District Line. Commuting issues aside, IT support is probably the other 'con' - the turn around times from the Service Desk can be slow and they often don't fix the problem! Our work mobile phones could also do with upgrading too!!

Advice to Management

Challenge convention and the standard ways of doing things, encourage ambition and continue to nurture talent.

Publicis Health2017-02-23

Publicis Health Response

April 11, 2017Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. There is some brilliant training in place at the moment so it's great to see it being taken advantage of! I'm sure we all share your frustrations with the District Line!

4. "High standards in a small-agency environment"

Current Employee - Account Director in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Individual agencies lead to small-agency environments with the support and contacts of a much larger network - Very high standards are encouraged and maintained - Strong focus on people development and line management with very good training provision - The values and intentions of the people in charge are generally good

Cons

- Lots of bureaucracy and decisions are often implemented slowly, if at all - Risk-averse approach can lead to a feeling of slight stagnation

Advice to Management

Managers of the individual business units may benefit from a slightly more collaborative/inclusive approach Don't be afraid to take risks

Publicis Health2016-10-28

"Going from strength to strength"

Current Employee - Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, friendly people, family atmosphere, lots of socials Plenty of opportunity for learning and development Working on some exciting internal pieces Pitch work Agency generally doing well

Cons

Long hours Location isn't central to London

Publicis Health2016-08-02
  6. "Account Director"

Account Director in New York, NY

I worked at Publicis Health for more than 3 years

Pros

Great co-workers. Beat Exec CD in industry.

Cons

No support from corporate leadership Need to figure out if they run branded house or house of brands. It's confusing to employees and clients. Complimentary business units are not integrated as sold in to clients.

Advice to Management

Executive team mandates don't reflect today's expectations from clients and decisions are often made in a vacuum. Agency needs to focus on what it does best and not suggest there's in house expertise to address all needs.

Publicis Health2016-07-30

Publicis Health Response

April 10, 2017VP, Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. While we regret that you didn’t have the best experience working at a Publicis Health agency, we appreciate your comments and want you to know that your feedback hits on areas that are very important to us. At Publicis Health, we ...

Found 5 reviews