Publicis Health Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Account Executive Reviews

Updated 8 Feb 2018

Found 3 reviews

4.8
Publicis Health CEO Alexandra von Plato (no image)
Alexandra von Plato

"A fantastic company with lots to offer."

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s a fast-paced environment, with amazing employees and opportunities to learn something new everyday. A rewarding job, where a love of helping people and working in science can be combined with project management skills.

Cons

A busy environment which can sometimes become stressful if you don’t quickly learn how to prioritise tasks and ask for support from your team.

Advice to Management

It would be amazing to have a clearer distinction between the specific tasks to be undertaken in each role - to ensure that everyone knows what is expected of them, and how to progress to higher levels more quickly. This would also be particularly helpful for new starters to learn what their responsibilities are and to learn what they can delegate upwards.

Publicis Health2018-02-08
  2. "People focussed"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

PH is an enjoyable place to work with close integration between numerous agencies. Because of this there are plenty of opportunities to work with varied people on a range of projects, even at a junior level. Despite it being a large organisation, the top management in the office (BUDs/GM) are very people focussed and generate a good spirit in the building.

Cons

The main downside is that there are a lot of internal processes that can make it hard for the company to be reactive. Promotions are generally restricted to set time periods which can lead to a loss of talented an ambitious personnell at the lower levels. The internal training schemes are focussed on mid-management (AM) and up, thus showing some disregard for trying to nurture their own talent.

Advice to Management

Keep building the integration betweem the agencies as this is paying off in both a business and atmospheric sense. But try and engage and invest in junior staff more as I'm sure there is a lot of potential for long-term benefits.

Publicis Health2016-12-07

Publicis Health Response

December 19, 2016Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences of working here. We love hearing how people are getting on and what we can improve. Career development, including promoting people in line with organisational needs and personal development plans, is a huge priority ...

"I look forward to work every single day!"

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team make you feel like you're part of the family from day one. Everyone is very friendly, supportive, and most importantly, funny. There is always plenty of laughter about (in between all the hard work, of course). The company make you feel valued and important. They focus on improving your skills, ensuring that you get to work on projects that interest you, or attend training that you feel will benefit you.

Cons

The long hours can be taxing, and you don't get paid overtime. Often resolving this comes down to just learning to manage your time better, and taking responsibility for your own hours. Unfortunately, projects are often urgent, and require you to work late, which is just par for the course in this career.

Advice to Management

I don't have much advice to give, other than to say 'keep doing what you're doing'. I feel valued and appreciated, and what more could you ask for in a job?

Publicis Health2016-10-17

Publicis Health Response

November 25, 2016Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you like being part of the PH family and that you enjoy the work you are doing - that's what we love to hear!

Found 3 reviews