Publicis Health Account Manager Reviews

Updated Nov 23, 2020

Found 20 of over 143 reviews

4.0
Publicis Health CEO  Alexandra von Plato (no image)
Alexandra von Plato
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A fantastic company with lots to offer.

Feb 8, 2018 - Account Executive in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a fast-paced environment, with amazing employees and opportunities to learn something new everyday. A rewarding job, where a love of helping people and working in science can be combined with project management skills.

Cons

A busy environment which can sometimes become stressful if you don’t quickly learn how to prioritise tasks and ask for support from your team.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

salary

Nov 23, 2020 - Account Executive in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

great group of colleagues, surrounded by creativity and interesting people

Cons

senior management could be looked into better

3. What people are saying about Publicis Health

Join the conversation on

Consulting

9m

works at

Accenture

Dogs rule. Seriously. Both me and wife had traveling jobs pre COVID so never had one. In 2020 WFH the daily endorphin boost for us has been watching/playing with other folk's dogs. The unbridled happiness with which they take on life. The amount of joy and unquestionable companionship they provide. If we had reasonable confidence of at least one of us being at home going forward, I would get one in a heartbeat. And they have the kindest eyes (most animals do). Dogs rule.

75 Comments

Advertising

30.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Publicis Health~402431
    Join the conversation on
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great workplace environment

Apr 21, 2020 - Account Executive in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great progression Well-known clients Opportunities to travel

Cons

A lot of admin at the beginning stages

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The people are great, but the work culture is CRAP

Jan 30, 2018 - Account Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Publicis Health is a fantastic place to build your skill set and learn about medical communications. The exposure to clients and intense project management provides a place to learn from the best and develop in this field.

Cons

It is clear that some agencies within PHUK are better equipped than others and it is sad to see that some teams struggle to keep junior staff who are new to this busy industry. Some agencies, such as Real Science, have most junior members working 9 hour days working through their lunch hour, resulted in feeling overwhelmed. Across the entire floor however, many people, especially those new to the industry, overwork, burn out out and either leave, or stay to end up resenting a place who puts little value on degree-educated individuals. The rushed nature in the client and writing team’s work results in a bad experience for all involved and while they need more people to carry the load, the turnover rate prevents a stable, happy team from forming (or lasting long!) Lastly, it seems they take way too long to promote those who are well deserving, so people end up leaving instead of growing with Publicis, which is a shame. There is structure and progression paths in place, but no common sense used to meet the needs of the employee.

5 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review – we really value your honest feedback. A healthy work-life balance is something we strive for at Publicis Health and we take your concerns very seriously. We recognise that agency life can be fast-paced; that’s why Real Science offers flexible working hours and duvet days – please do take advantage of these perks! Please be assured that we really do value the contributions of every single employee and we’re committed to investing in their career development. Line managers have regular meetings with their direct reports as well as more formal reviews twice a year. Promotions are assessed on a quarterly basis, and we encourage ongoing recognition of individual team members through initiatives such as ‘Hero of the Month’ and the fifth floor innovation award. We’d like the opportunity to address your concerns and would ask that you reach out to the HR team, in confidence, to discuss this further. Please drop us an email at: Katherine.Brunsdon@publicishealth.com.

6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Lovely team and working environment

Jul 17, 2017 - Account Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Publicis Resolute everyone really looks out for one another, all the teams that I have worked with have been thoughtful, flexible and efficient. Always seeking to improve the way that they do things and open to new ideas, which as a contractor makes you feel very valued! The office environment is motivated, friendly and quickpaced - exactly what you want from an agency

Cons

IT system can be a little temperamental.. As with all agencies I think there are some people that work a lot later than others, but they really do try and keep an eye on ensuring that their employees have a good work-life balance

7. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Publicis Health - Resolute

Jul 5, 2017 - Account Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, super friendly atmosphere, management seems to be very people-focused. Good opportunities for career progression and plenty of staff who have been around for 5+ years. Client work is delivered to a high standard and there's a lot of inter-department projects, where different teams get on very well - rare for a large network agency.

Cons

Some team members occasionally have to work longer hours but this appears to be temporary and only during the busiest times.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Inspiring colleagues, supportive leaders and interesting accounts

Feb 23, 2017 - Senior Account Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

First and foremost, it's the culture. We have a great team that gels well together and is based upon mutual respect at all levels. Career development is also a real focus for Publicis Health - we have the best training programme I've every seen, and people are rewarded and recognised for their contributions. I have to give a shout out to the leadership too - as I genuinely believe they put people before profits - they know that if they focus on the former, the latter will follow. Being part of a network means that we have access to all sorts of experts too - from creatives, scientific strategists and PR gurus. All in all, it's a great place to work and our employee retention rates are testament to this.

Cons

Two words: District Line. Commuting issues aside, IT support is probably the other 'con' - the turn around times from the Service Desk can be slow and they often don't fix the problem! Our work mobile phones could also do with upgrading too!!

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. There is some brilliant training in place at the moment so it's great to see it being taken advantage of! I'm sure we all share your frustrations with the District Line!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company for ambitious people

Feb 10, 2017 - Account Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Competitive salaries - Variety of work - no day is the same - Sociable atmosphere - Always pushed (supported) to achieve more - Lots of training opportunities made available to you

Cons

- Sometimes the hours can be long - Not the most ideal location - a bit far from central - Pressure to succeed can be stressful

Talent Acquiaition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write about your time here. We are so pleased you like the variety and opportunity of the role and company. We take alot of pride in the training we provide and listen to our people about where they want to develop so its great to hear you like this too. We understand that sometimes long ours are needed to produce the high standard of work our clients are used to, try not to forget about work life balance, it is something we are really focusing on in 2017.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Experience at Real Science

Nov 9, 2016 - Account Management in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Puts its people at the heart of the business 2. Provides both specialised training by external providers as well as a strong internal mentorship programme 3. A company where people are able to build their careers by gaining wide experiences on accounts and in different therapy areas 4. Able to gain exposure to other agencies in the health group ie digital, advertising and PR help to broaden experience of the communications industry 5. Really good compensation and benefits package

Cons

1. As with all agencies in the service industry tight Client deadlines can mean projects need to be delivered to tght timelines. Senior managers do recognise this though and mitigate by flexible working hours, allowing to work from home, days off in lieu for weekend work and also duvet days 2. Only the best people in the industry work at Real Science which means open roles can take a little while to fill

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

High standards in a small-agency environment

Oct 28, 2016 - Account Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Individual agencies lead to small-agency environments with the support and contacts of a much larger network - Very high standards are encouraged and maintained - Strong focus on people development and line management with very good training provision - The values and intentions of the people in charge are generally good

Cons

- Lots of bureaucracy and decisions are often implemented slowly, if at all - Risk-averse approach can lead to a feeling of slight stagnation

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews