Publicis Health Director Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.6
Publicis Health Chief Executive Officer Nick Colucci
Nick Colucci

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The working environment and benefits are great - it's nice to work for a company that cares about their employees' wellbeing" (in 9 reviews)

• "Great work life balance compared to other New York agencies" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "work life balance can be a bit tough at times" (in 6 reviews)

• "Employee welfare schemes are just for show, senior management does not care about staff welfare" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Lovely team and working environment"

Current Contractor - Account Director in London, England
    Current Contractor - Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

At Publicis Resolute everyone really looks out for one another, all the teams that I have worked with have been thoughtful, flexible and efficient. Always seeking to improve the way that they do things and open to new ideas, which as a contractor makes you feel very valued! The office environment is motivated, friendly and quickpaced - exactly what you want from an agency

Cons

IT system can be a little temperamental.. As with all agencies I think there are some people that work a lot later than others, but they really do try and keep an eye on ensuring that their employees have a good work-life balance

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, its an engaging place to work and the people there are reminded frequently how much they are valued

2. "Publicis Health - Resolute"

Current Freelancer - Account Director in London, England
    Current Freelancer - Account Director in London, England

Pros

Great team, super friendly atmosphere, management seems to be very people-focused. Good opportunities for career progression and plenty of staff who have been around for 5+ years.
    Client work is delivered to a high standard and there's a lot of inter-department projects, where different teams get on very well - rare for a large network agency.

Cons

Some team members occasionally have to work longer hours but this appears to be temporary and only during the busiest times.

"Inspiring colleagues, supportive leaders and interesting accounts"

Current Employee - Senior Account Director in London, England
    Current Employee - Senior Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time

Pros

First and foremost, it's the culture. We have a great team that gels well together and is based upon mutual respect at all levels. Career development is also a real focus for Publicis Health - we have the best training programme I've every seen, and people are rewarded and recognised for their contributions. I have to give a shout out to the leadership too - as I genuinely believe they put people before profits - they know that if they focus on the former, the latter will follow.

Being part of a network means that we have access to all sorts of experts too - from creatives, scientific strategists and PR gurus. All in all, it's a great place to work and our employee retention rates are testament to this.

Cons

Two words: District Line.

Commuting issues aside, IT support is probably the other 'con' - the turn around times from the Service Desk can be slow and they often don't fix the problem! Our work mobile phones could also do with upgrading too!!

Advice to Management

Challenge convention and the standard ways of doing things, encourage ambition and continue to nurture talent.

11 Apr 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. There is some brilliant training in place at the moment so it's great to see it being taken advantage of! I'm sure we all share your frustrations... More

"Collaborative, people-focused company"

Current Employee - Director in London, England
    Current Employee - Director in London, England

Pros

Collaborative environment, supportive, everyone celebrates success of others
    Focus on people and their development within the organisation
    Produce high quality work, work with great clients across a range of disease areas and types of work
    Always striving to do the best work

Cons

Fast paced which does not suit everyone
    Can be long hours and high pressures at peak times

Advice to Management

Transparency has increased over the years, this should be continued. Invest in people of all levels, especially a junior level.

13 Jan 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. It’s great to hear that you enjoy the collaborative environment here at PH.

We agree with you, the agency environment can be fast paced, but that also... More

5. "High standards in a small-agency environment"

Current Employee - Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Individual agencies lead to small-agency environments with the support and contacts of a much larger network
    - Very high standards are encouraged and maintained
    - Strong focus on people development and line management with very good training provision
    - The values and intentions of the people in charge are generally good

Cons

- Lots of bureaucracy and decisions are often implemented slowly, if at all
    - Risk-averse approach can lead to a feeling of slight stagnation

Advice to Management

Managers of the individual business units may benefit from a slightly more collaborative/inclusive approach
    Don't be afraid to take risks

6. "A really positive place to be"

Current Employee - Associate Director, Project Management Management in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at Publicis Health are a very diverse, bright and interesting mix, from a wide geographical area. There is something to learn from almost everyone you meet. It feels like there are lots of opportunities for you to move up or across or even to a different territory. Senior Management seem genuinely interested in the detail and make a point of knowing and speaking to all the team members.

There is a big focus on training and personal development and some of the training sessions are hugely valuable.

The London campus is nice with big windows in all offices and a garden area to enjoy when the weather is good. There are two onsite cafes and bars also.

Publicis Life Brands Resolute is a great place to be, with a great mix of skills, both scientific and creative, creating a really unique service for the clients.

Cons

The cross-agency collaboration is still a little clunky and could be improved - I think a lot of work is going on to address that. Some of the offices could be better set up to drive and facilitate the creative process.

Advice to Management

Keep prioritising people development - it is a massive strength of this company - please don't overlook the training needs of the most junior members of the teams.

7. "Small and large at the same time!"

Current Employee - Business Director in Chalfont Saint Peter, England
    Current Employee - Business Director in Chalfont Saint Peter, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great atmosphere, fabulous team spirit. I love being part of a success story. It's good to retain the small agency feel but have the benefits of being part of something much bigger
    I work for one agency (Tardis Medical Consultancy) but I am enjoying the opportunity to collaborate with other agencies.

Cons

There is a high expection of quality here so if you are a 'that will do' person it's not for you!

Advice to Management

Keep walking the talk! The 650 Management Training programme is a great investment in the leadership team.

"Going from strength to strength"

Current Employee - Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, friendly people, family atmosphere, lots of socials
    Plenty of opportunity for learning and development
    Working on some exciting internal pieces
    Pitch work
    Agency generally doing well

Cons

Long hours
    Location isn't central to London

9. This is the end of reviews that meet your filter criteria (UK - All Cities). Below you will find more reviews from other countries

10. "Great work/life balance - Minimal growth"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Publicis Health (More than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance compared to other New York agencies
    Senior leadership is open to hearing ideas

Cons

Not very innovative
    Very young agency. Not many people to learn from
    Lack of investment in employees

Advice to Management

Develop training programs that are geared towards helping employees succeed at all levels - not just middle management and senior leadership. Ensure that all teams are being innovative. Healthcare doesn't have to be boring, but the right people need to be in place to ensure that innovation is happening.

"Abusive"

Former Employee - Senior Art Director in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Art Director in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Publicis Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I can't think of one good thing to say about this company. Good commute. Offices are very appealing to Millennials.

Cons

Poor management. Abusive people. This is a sweatshop. Unprofessional. Get a lawyer and know your rights as a worker. Absolutely the worst company. Avoid at all costs.

Advice to Management

Get rid of all the old miserable management people if you want to survive.

8 Mar 2017 – VP, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to better understand your concerns and ask you to connect with me (Diane Harrison, VP HR via diane.harrison@publicislifebrands.com) at your earliest... More