Publicis Health Media Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Full-timePart-time

3.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Media Operations Manager"

I have been working at Publicis Health Media full-time

Pros

Great people. Fun agency environment. Many opportunities for personal growth and learning.

Cons

Long hours with no perks within the team.

Advice to Management

Learn to reward loyal employees in order to keep them as valuable assets to the company.

2. "Great work/life balance for agency, poor executive leadership leads to burnout"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Publicis Health Media full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of work freedom as a leader of a team, open to new ideas and ways of working. Work/life balance is great, PTO is generous and WFH ability is nice to have.

Cons

Leadership has been in position for too long and have grown stuck in their ways, causing unhappiness among full team. They lack the ability to motivate and support the team.

3. "Fun place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Publicis Health Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Young office, fast-paced, overall fun place to work where you get to be part of an agency which could be considered a pioneer in the digital marketing space.

Cons

Lots of arbitrary deadlines + unnecessarily heightened senses of importance. Blurred lines between management and lower-ranked associates could cause some confusion.

4. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Publicis Health Media full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people and exciting work environment with lots of company benefits and perks, and training and growth opportunities for employees of all levels.

Cons

I have been working at PHM for ~5 years and there really are not any negative experiences that I can share. I would say sometimes hours can be long, but it would say that is in line with other agencies. Sometimes it takes a while to get a promotion.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Media Planner in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Associate Media Planner in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Publicis Health Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great perks, good training, friendly environment, coworkers are always willing to help if you have questions, always have fun after work activities, starting salary is very competitive

Cons

work can sometimes be tedious and the work isn't super exciting. Can sometimes take a long time to get a promotion.

Advice to Management

I think the management does a great job at being transparent with employees about what is currently happening at Publicis Health Media. All management is very approachable and I never feel intimidated to go to them if I ever have concerns

6. "Paid Social Associate"

Current Employee - Paid Social Associate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Paid Social Associate in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Publicis Health Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a recent hire at PHM and already enjoy working here. My team is very friendly and welcomed me immediately.

Cons

At this time, I haven't experienced any cons related to my job position or the company in general.

Advice to Management

N/A

"Like HS"

Pros

Happy hours, comfortable, laid-back, job security

Cons

upper management is clueless, people who speak the loudest get the attention

8. "production"

I worked at Publicis Health Media part-time

Pros

International company with great clients and great opportunities

Cons

Unorganized in communication with employees and related projects

"I'm not enjoying it like I thought I would..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Publicis Health Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Office space, PTO, benefits, some nice people, some interesting client list

Cons

I originally came to Glassdoor to browse open jobs and check out what people thought about PHM. I always thought I was alone in my feelings on PHM but since I saw such similar experiences to mine I wanted to back the other writers up,

It is true you are severely overworked here, there is obvious favoritism, you are looked down up for leaving at 5:30/6pm, you may be questioned if you take your entire lunch break, you are expected to take on the work of what would normally take 3 people to complete, the starting salary is nice but you will not see a raise or promo for a while unless you are one of the favorites, you are expected to join the outside of work committees even though they say it's optional.

That was a very long run on sentence confirming the cons that have been mentioned in other reviews are all true. I was so excited to start here initially, they really talk a fantastic game. But here I am now, over a year later, and I'm totally drained, unhappy, and job searching. Take what you want from the reviews but it's honestly what you will get here.

Advice to Management

I think taking less new business unless you plan on hiring new teams instead of giving the current overworked employees more work, would help with employee sanity. That's one idea.

"Paid Search Associate"

I worked at Publicis Health Media full-time

Pros

Great culture, free food and perks often, decent benefits but don’t expect any summer friends, great list of pharma clients and enjoyed being able to able people via advertising

Cons

Overworked, all about politics and who upper management likes, don’t expect any promotions unless you kiss upper managements butt, will force you to do extra ciricular activities