Publicis Health Reviews

Updated 26 May 2020

4.4
Publicis Health CEO  Alexandra von Plato (no image)
Alexandra von Plato
0 Rating
  1. "Great people"

Head of Design in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health for less than a year

Pros

The people have a lot of time for each other, no one seems too harassed to be approachable and everything is taken with a touch of humour and energy. There is real sense that everyone cares about the work too, it's important to them and they don't just 'get it through'. There is also the advantage of free fruit and no shortage of team lunches and socials.

Cons

As with any agency there are deadlines that need to be met so some flexibility is required with working hours but it is balanced and any extra time put in is compensated or balanced out on other days. A greater integration of skill sets (for example digital, strategy and creative) could be included in projects consistently to work in a more agile manner.

2. "Development is a huge focus..."

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary - in line with market Great benefits Great location if you want to stay out of the hustle and bustle of the city Development is a huge focus

Cons

Offices are decent but would benefit from a funky refurb!

3. "Good collaboration"

I have been working at Publicis Health part-time

Pros

Great collaborative spirit between network agencies.

Cons

Sometimes slow to move people on/out

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are so pleased you enjoy the collaborative spirit! It's something we really encourage within the network and across different locations.

4. "Supportive environment with high expectations"

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team are great - you couldn't ask for a more supportive group. The emphasis is on your development and growth, with regular reviews and check-ins to make sure you're on the trajectory you want to be on. There is also a wide variety of project types and therapy areas, as well as clients so you get a really good experience across the accounts you work on.

Cons

It's high pressure. It's extremely fast paced as with any agency, but there are also high expectations which though not a negative, can sometimes me tricky to live up to. That in turn plays into the work-life blend, because it can mean hours are long and workloads high.

Continue reading

"Inspiring colleagues, supportive leaders and interesting accounts"

Current Employee - Senior Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time

Pros

First and foremost, it's the culture. We have a great team that gels well together and is based upon mutual respect at all levels. Career development is also a real focus for Publicis Health - we have the best training programme I've every seen, and people are rewarded and recognised for their contributions. I have to give a shout out to the leadership too - as I genuinely believe they put people before profits - they know that if they focus on the former, the latter will follow. Being part of a network means that we have access to all sorts of experts too - from creatives, scientific strategists and PR gurus. All in all, it's a great place to work and our employee retention rates are testament to this.

Cons

Two words: District Line. Commuting issues aside, IT support is probably the other 'con' - the turn around times from the Service Desk can be slow and they often don't fix the problem! Our work mobile phones could also do with upgrading too!!

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. There is some brilliant training in place at the moment so it's great to see it being taken advantage of! I'm sure we all share your frustrations with the District Line!

"Great company for ambitious people"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Competitive salaries - Variety of work - no day is the same - Sociable atmosphere - Always pushed (supported) to achieve more - Lots of training opportunities made available to you

Cons

- Sometimes the hours can be long - Not the most ideal location - a bit far from central - Pressure to succeed can be stressful

Talent Acquiaition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write about your time here. We are so pleased you like the variety and opportunity of the role and company. We take alot of pride in the training we provide and listen to our people about where they want to develop so its great to hear you like this too. We understand that sometimes long ours are needed to produce the high standard of work our clients are used to, try not to forget about work life balance, it is something we are really focusing on in 2017.

"Collaborative, people-focused company"

Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health

Pros

Collaborative environment, supportive, everyone celebrates success of others Focus on people and their development within the organisation Produce high quality work, work with great clients across a range of disease areas and types of work Always striving to do the best work

Cons

Fast paced which does not suit everyone Can be long hours and high pressures at peak times

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. It’s great to hear that you enjoy the collaborative environment here at PH. We agree with you, the agency environment can be fast paced, but that also makes it an exciting place to be. We’re working hard to arm our people with the techniques needed to demonstrate grace under pressure through our Healthy You programme and Resilience training.

8. "A good place in all the right places"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are genuinely friendly (which means that they actually enjoy investing time and effort in each other as opposed to just smiling in the office) the atmosphere is nice and relaxed, which helps when the pressure mounts. The work is diverse and the managers are committed to making sure that everyone gets a chance to showcase thier skills and follows a career progression that suits them.

Cons

The behavior of some of the senior staff can be slightly alienating at times (this is offset by the brilliant top-tier management, who manage to instill confidence that even the most fractious behaviour doesn't make it too far up the chain and ruin company culture) The turnover is quite high, with a number of people leaving within 6 months

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We’re so happy to hear you consider PH a great place to work! You’ll be pleased to hear that we’ve got some development planned to support people managers in 2017 including Building Talented Teams and Managing Dynamic Teams.

9. "Experience at Real Science"

Current Employee - Account Management in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

1. Puts its people at the heart of the business 2. Provides both specialised training by external providers as well as a strong internal mentorship programme 3. A company where people are able to build their careers by gaining wide experiences on accounts and in different therapy areas 4. Able to gain exposure to other agencies in the health group ie digital, advertising and PR help to broaden experience of the communications industry 5. Really good compensation and benefits package

Cons

1. As with all agencies in the service industry tight Client deadlines can mean projects need to be delivered to tght timelines. Senior managers do recognise this though and mitigate by flexible working hours, allowing to work from home, days off in lieu for weekend work and also duvet days 2. Only the best people in the industry work at Real Science which means open roles can take a little while to fill

Continue reading

"A collaborative, supportive team spirit that's rare to find"

Current Employee - Writer in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The collaborative spirit within the agency (Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness) and the genuine supportiveness across teams and departments is special. Other agencies remark admirably on the culture within SSW. There are no egos or competitiveness. It's refreshing to work somewhere in which accounts, planning, and creative all work cohesively together. I feel lucky to count colleagues as friends, and people make a conscious effort to socialise together. On a personal level, I have found discussions about my own career path and salary very transparent and rewarding. Senior management have offered clear milestones for me and my own progression within the agency. I have found senior management to be accessible and approachable. Working within a bigger network allows you to work on more diverse projects e.g. digital, global opportunities. As a smaller agency within the network, it affords everyone the opportunity to be noticed and have their contribution recognised. Creatively, the agency does want to push to do more challenging and bolder work. This is supported by senior management but is more a question of clients' ambitions! Work is regularly submitted for industry awards which boosts morale and celebrates everyone's input. Monthly all-agency meetings help to foster a spirit of inclusiveness and keep everyone in-the-loop of what's going on. Free drinks and bar snacks on Friday. Quarterly all-agency social outings. Subsidised gym membership, free yoga classes.

Cons

The work/life balance has taken a nosedive at present, although this is recognised. On the flip side, the size of the agency means that more junior members of staff have less mentorship. However, there are ample training opportunities put in place and regular catch ups with team leaders to ensure everyone is supported.

Found 70 reviews