Publicis Health Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Reviews

Updated Dec 9, 2019

4.5
Publicis Health CEO  Alexandra von Plato (no image)
Alexandra von Plato

"It is getting better & better"

Current Employee - People Team Member in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great talented leadership & people throughout the agencies Fun atmosphere Great experiences Can make a difference every day We are changing lives, together!

Cons

Infrastructure not always the best/most aligned e.g IT & reporting systems

Advice to Management

Do more of what you are doing Take more riskd

Publicis Health2016-07-21

"Learning lots!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

PH places a huge amount of emphasis on training and career/personal development for employees of all levels meaning that you feel valued and supported. The large, global network provides the opportunity to collaborate with different agencies and interact with employees from other sites. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming when you start with PH and the facilities are fantastic.

Cons

Sometimes centralised support services mean that certain processes can take a little longer. However, this is not a big concern as if something is urgent then it is dealt with promptly.

Publicis Health2016-07-21

"Real Science; Real opportunity"

Senior Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health

Pros

Working for Real Science within the Publicis Health group has been a wonderful experience over the past two years. The company and the wider group are highly invested in their employees, including dedicating time and energy to training and development, highlighted by the fact that I have two line-managers and a formal review process with 360 feedback. The work has been very interesting and diverse and each level... is given the opportunity to focus on the projects and aspects that they enjoy. I have worked across several therapy areas and clients, and have had autonomy within my role - allowing me to develop client relationships and increase my skill level. Beyond the work and career development RS is just a fun place to work. Everyone works very hard but also know how to have fun. We have 'beer-o-clocks' on Fridays with the other Publicis health agencies, allowing us to meet our colleagues from across agencies and encouraging strong relationships. From Christmas parties, summer parties and company socials RS and Publicis are happy to reward our hard work by emphasising the social 'family-feel' of the agency

Cons

As a busy, global agency there are times when the workload can be heavy. During busy times there can be late nights and high pressure. The cons of RS and Publicis Health for me are the same as any agency.

Advice to Management

Have more open forums for discussions through the different agencies within the group to encourage more collaborative working

Publicis Health2016-07-11
  4. "A great place to work"

in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health for less than a year

Pros

-Really lovely people, very little ego - culture varies across agencies but most people I've worked wtih have been very friendly and hardworking and like to have fun -For me there is a lot of opportunity for career progression and a lot of training and career development support -The network of agencies genuinely feels collaborative and they work together a lot, resource is shared and it feels like one big group... (previous places I've worked with similar structure have been more competitive) -It's a great culture for working parents, which I've found quite rare in this industry. Senior leadership is very understanding about flexible working/working hours and occasionally working from home to balance work/family which I value tremendously

Cons

-There is a lot of ambition and creativity but sometimes the agencies get let down on the delivery side; more could be done to give develop process and give it more strucutre -Location of main office in Kensington Village as been a sore point for some - not as much vibe as somewhere more central (though I personally don't mind too much) -While it's nice to feel like one big group, sometimes it can feel a little... corporate rather than a smaller agency feeling

Advice to Management

Overall I think the management is great but I'd always recommend focusing on the people and investing in them as much as possible!

Publicis Health2016-07-18

"It just looks good in your CV..."

Current Employee - Designer in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

In general nice people working there (out of the Senior Management Team...). Some late nights and weekends but below industry average I'd say...

Cons

Extremely poor senior management, oligarchy system out of which you literally have no career progression, hidden agendas, poor communication within the company... They lie to you in your face about anything, and at the end nothing materialises the way they say... or any other way for that matter...

Advice to Management

Care about your employees and their careers, and be honest with them. An honest and flatter approach would make wonders around there.

Publicis Health2015-05-05

"Having a great time"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people Trying new things Diverse & talented colleagues Working environment & facilities are excellent

Cons

Network can slow activity down

Advice to Management

Proactively manage people & support their career rather than waiting for things to happen & then reacting

Publicis Health2015-04-15

"Great to join it, great to leave it."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Publicis Health full-time

Pros

Excellent upfront approach to healthcare advertising

Cons

Expectations didn't match with reality. Very, very poor management team all the way from the very top, clueless and poisonous.

Publicis Health2013-01-09
  8. "Great Company...Miss Working There."

Former Employee - Senior Producer in New York, NY

I worked at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture and atmosphere. Teams generally worked hard to be supportive of my role and would take the time to communicate well. My role always has challenges, so almost each person tried very hard to make it easier.

Cons

I was with Medicus, then Digitas Health supported Heartbeat for a period of time and came back to Medicus. They were unfortunately barely breathing and basically Digitas Health was pretty much stalled. I feel the market changed and we missed it, and a number of client expectations in that time.

Advice to Management

I loved it there, great office and people. Hopefully, the leadership continues to have great foresight with future opportunities.

Publicis Health2019-12-09
  9. "Good company"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Costarica
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Publicis Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits . Association. Doctor in house. Training. Work from home

Cons

Low salary. Not paid over time. Work loads not equal.

Advice to Management

Do more one on ones with collaborators.

Publicis Health2019-09-17
  10. "Very nice company, friendly environment and great benefits."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in East Hanover, NJ

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team is very friendly and professional.

Cons

Not much chance for advancement.

Publicis Health2019-08-09