Publicis Health Senior Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

5.0
Publicis Health Chief Executive Officer Nick Colucci
Nick Colucci

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The working environment and benefits are great - it's nice to work for a company that cares about their employees' wellbeing" (in 9 reviews)

• "Great work life balance compared to other New York agencies" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "work life balance can be a bit tough at times" (in 6 reviews)

• "Employee welfare schemes are just for show, senior management does not care about staff welfare" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Highly recommend as a place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There's no generic employee template - a diverse range of personality types, skill-sets and experiences has fostered a growth culture where employees are continually challenged not only by their work and management team, but by each other. Nobody goes 'stale' and sits in a role that won't give them opportunity to progress as quickly as they deserve to. As with any agency, there are really busy periods where you'll have to work longer hours. This never goes unnoticed though, so whether its verbally praised or a team social is organised to mark the end of a busy period, it's always recognised that you've put in the extra effort. Standards are high for proactivity, ambition, work ethic and quality of work.

Cons

There's a high standard expected for everything. If you're not open to being pushed and challenged then it's not the place for you. Externally facing platforms (website, social media etc.) are lacking and don't give an insight into what the company is like so need to be improved to better reflect this as well as help potential employees understand more about it. The West Kensington location wouldn't be my number 1 choice of London real estate.

Advice to Management

Maintain the high standard expected of employees, always recognise the busy working periods in some way, move to central London, improve the website.

"Real Science; Real opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in London, England

Pros

Working for Real Science within the Publicis Health group has been a wonderful experience over the past two years. The company and the wider group are highly invested in their employees, including dedicating time and energy to training and development, highlighted by the fact that I have two line-managers and a formal review process with 360 feedback.

The work has been very interesting and diverse and each level is given the opportunity to focus on the projects and aspects that they enjoy. I have worked across several therapy areas and clients, and have had autonomy within my role - allowing me to develop client relationships and increase my skill level.

Beyond the work and career development RS is just a fun place to work. Everyone works very hard but also know how to have fun. We have 'beer-o-clocks' on Fridays with the other Publicis health agencies, allowing us to meet our colleagues from across agencies and encouraging strong relationships. From Christmas parties, summer parties and company socials RS and Publicis are happy to reward our hard work by emphasising the social 'family-feel' of the agency

Cons

As a busy, global agency there are times when the workload can be heavy. During busy times there can be late nights and high pressure. The cons of RS and Publicis Health for me are the same as any agency.

Advice to Management

Have more open forums for discussions through the different agencies within the group to encourage more collaborative working