Publicis Health "district line" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Employee Reviews about "district line"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Incredible Work Environment!"

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time

Pros

The agencies within Publicis create an energetic and creative environment that makes me excited to come into work every day. Everyone has a friendly demeanour, which allows for a great level of communication and more opportunities to collaborate with other teams.

Cons

The location is on the district line, which tends to have issues, but the building and complex are beautiful. If the complex were in another location that would be ideal.

2. "Time well spent"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Publicis Health as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people with great attitudes and with no nonsense or egos. The office environment is calm and chilled out, with plenty of different spaces to work in. Their focus on the personal and professional development of their employees is outstanding. Mostly though, it was refreshing to be working alongside people who are excellent at what they do and who care deeply about their work. Such a pleasure.

Cons

The District line is slow.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

"Inspiring colleagues, supportive leaders and interesting accounts"

Current Employee - Senior Account Director in London, England
    Current Employee - Senior Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time

Pros

First and foremost, it's the culture. We have a great team that gels well together and is based upon mutual respect at all levels. Career development is also a real focus for Publicis Health - we have the best training programme I've every seen, and people are rewarded and recognised for their contributions. I have to give a shout out to the leadership too - as I genuinely believe they put people before profits - they know that if they focus on the former, the latter will follow.

Being part of a network means that we have access to all sorts of experts too - from creatives, scientific strategists and PR gurus. All in all, it's a great place to work and our employee retention rates are testament to this.

Cons

Two words: District Line.

Commuting issues aside, IT support is probably the other 'con' - the turn around times from the Service Desk can be slow and they often don't fix the problem! Our work mobile phones could also do with upgrading too!!

Advice to Management

Challenge convention and the standard ways of doing things, encourage ambition and continue to nurture talent.

Publicis Health Response

11 Apr 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. There is some brilliant training in place at the moment so it's great to see it being taken advantage of! I'm sure we all share your frustrations... More