Publicis Health "late nights" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Employee Reviews about "late nights"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company, bad team"

Former Employee - Associate Media Planner in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Associate Media Planner in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Publicis Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work hard play hard. If you like to party this is a job for you

Cons

Work hard play hard. Tons of late nights, no lunch breaks

Advice to Management

Train entry level better

"Fun place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is so friendly and there are always training opportunities. There are lots of socials and opportunities to attend interesting lunch and learns put on by people within the 5 agencies which share a building. You can also get involved in really interesting and inspiring pro bono projects.

Cons

Location is not great. Deadlines can mean many late nights in the office, as with any advertising agency.

Advice to Management

More care needs to be put into line management, specifically or more junior employees.

3. This is the end of reviews that meet your filter criteria (UK - All Cities). Below you will find more reviews from other countries

"Real Science; Real opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in London, England

Pros

Working for Real Science within the Publicis Health group has been a wonderful experience over the past two years. The company and the wider group are highly invested in their employees, including dedicating time and energy to training and development, highlighted by the fact that I have two line-managers and a formal review process with 360 feedback.

The work has been very interesting and diverse and each level is given the opportunity to focus on the projects and aspects that they enjoy. I have worked across several therapy areas and clients, and have had autonomy within my role - allowing me to develop client relationships and increase my skill level.

Beyond the work and career development RS is just a fun place to work. Everyone works very hard but also know how to have fun. We have 'beer-o-clocks' on Fridays with the other Publicis health agencies, allowing us to meet our colleagues from across agencies and encouraging strong relationships. From Christmas parties, summer parties and company socials RS and Publicis are happy to reward our hard work by emphasising the social 'family-feel' of the agency

Cons

As a busy, global agency there are times when the workload can be heavy. During busy times there can be late nights and high pressure. The cons of RS and Publicis Health for me are the same as any agency.

Advice to Management

Have more open forums for discussions through the different agencies within the group to encourage more collaborative working