- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)
- Real Science has high standards for content and review processes that help writers grow in skill – I feel that my writing skills have jumped up a few notches since starting here. I would definitely recommend it for writers who want grow in their craft. You get considered and constructive feedback that helps you develop as a writer as well as improving the quality of the deliverable, and there is always time made to discuss your work
- Exceptionally supportive environment – there is a lot of interaction with your line managers on a regular basis, but in a two-way, conversational style, so that you always feel heard, and confident that everything is being done to meet your needs
- It's a fun place to work, even when it's busy, with a great team spirit
- There is great communication from management (at all levels) to the individual team members
- Project allocations tend to be varied so that writers get exposure to different therapy areas, as well as styles of writing
- Lots of cakes
- Flexible working and duvet days (don't forget to use them!)
- Senior management is always very appreciative of your hard work
- Can be a lot to juggle as writers will work on a couple of accounts, each with different activities and deliverables (but the teams work together to be as flexible as possible). I would advise new starters to be comfortable and confident in having conversations with their teams about their workloads and deadlines, as everyone in the team is receptive to those type of conversations
Advice to Management
Continue to grow the team with great talent, filling gaps with external talent where necessary
This is the end of reviews that meet your filter criteria (UK - All Cities). Below you will find more reviews from other countries
I have been working at Publicis Health full-time
The team are all amazing - so friendly and will always give you the time of day.
The morale is great, the company really take the time to get to know its staff members on a personal level, the desire to understand people's MBTI and Colours is something I have never had before, but appears extremely effective and reflects the interest the company has in its employees.
It is a small agency, but with the benefits of being part of Publicis which is great - with many new and exciting opportunities coming in frequently. The growth of the company is exceptional.
Finally, the company really supports and encourages the development of its employees and takes the time to understand their career goals and supports them in meeting these goals, which I think is very important - there is definitely not a lack of opportunity for progression.
A fun, encouraging but hard working team who are dedicated to giving clients 110%.
Perhaps slightly outgrowing the office with so many new starters, but I believe this is recognized by management.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing - investing in your employees, giving them a reason and motive to come to work in the mornings, and continuing to grow and develop the business!
I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (Less than a year)
Small company feel with benefits of a larger organisation
Extremely talented and driven people
Supportive environment where staff are valued
Interesting and varied work
Work life balance is tenuous
Could provide more training to new starters
Centralised support services are slow and not always effective
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?