Publicis Health "senior management" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Employee Reviews about "senior management"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Does not care for it's employees"

I worked at Publicis Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Saatchi & Saatchi wellness general manager

Cons

Employee welfare schemes are just for show, senior management does not care about staff welfare.
    Low staff retention.
    Bullying culture.
    1 year in a post before being able to apply for other positions internally.

2. "Real Science is a fun, collaborative and supportive place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Medical Writer in London, England
    Current Employee - Senior Medical Writer in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Real Science has high standards for content and review processes that help writers grow in skill – I feel that my writing skills have jumped up a few notches since starting here. I would definitely recommend it for writers who want grow in their craft. You get considered and constructive feedback that helps you develop as a writer as well as improving the quality of the deliverable, and there is always time made to discuss your work
    - Exceptionally supportive environment – there is a lot of interaction with your line managers on a regular basis, but in a two-way, conversational style, so that you always feel heard, and confident that everything is being done to meet your needs
    - It's a fun place to work, even when it's busy, with a great team spirit
    - There is great communication from management (at all levels) to the individual team members
    - Project allocations tend to be varied so that writers get exposure to different therapy areas, as well as styles of writing
    - Lots of cakes
    - Flexible working and duvet days (don't forget to use them!)
    - Senior management is always very appreciative of your hard work

Cons

- Can be a lot to juggle as writers will work on a couple of accounts, each with different activities and deliverables (but the teams work together to be as flexible as possible). I would advise new starters to be comfortable and confident in having conversations with their teams about their workloads and deadlines, as everyone in the team is receptive to those type of conversations

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the team with great talent, filling gaps with external talent where necessary

3. This is the end of reviews that meet your filter criteria (UK - All Cities). Below you will find more reviews from other countries

4. "The people are great"

Current Employee - Account Director
    Current Employee - Account Director

I have been working at Publicis Health part-time

Pros

My absolute number one pro is the people I work with. We are a very supportive agency and everyone will help each other out without question. We work hard but there's lots of good banter too!

We have flexible working which is great and has been embraced by everyone. There is no judgement about when you start or leave work (within reason of course!), which I have seen at other agencies.

The senior management team is made up of some very inspirational people, and I learn a great deal from them.

Cons

At times it can get busy and require some longer hours, as with any agency, but I have to say this is countered by having very supportive teams and an 'in it together' approach.

Publicis Health Response

6 Dec 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Great to see The Power Of One running through the agencies!

"A collaborative, supportive team spirit that's rare to find"

Current Employee - Writer in London, England
    Current Employee - Writer in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The collaborative spirit within the agency (Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness) and the genuine supportiveness across teams and departments is special. Other agencies remark admirably on the culture within SSW. There are no egos or competitiveness. It's refreshing to work somewhere in which accounts, planning, and creative all work cohesively together. I feel lucky to count colleagues as friends, and people make a conscious effort to socialise together.

On a personal level, I have found discussions about my own career path and salary very transparent and rewarding. Senior management have offered clear milestones for me and my own progression within the agency. I have found senior management to be accessible and approachable.

Working within a bigger network allows you to work on more diverse projects e.g. digital, global opportunities. As a smaller agency within the network, it affords everyone the opportunity to be noticed and have their contribution recognised.

Creatively, the agency does want to push to do more challenging and bolder work. This is supported by senior management but is more a question of clients' ambitions! Work is regularly submitted for industry awards which boosts morale and celebrates everyone's input.

Monthly all-agency meetings help to foster a spirit of inclusiveness and keep everyone in-the-loop of what's going on. Free drinks and bar snacks on Friday. Quarterly all-agency social outings. Subsidised gym membership, free yoga classes.

Cons

The work/life balance has taken a nosedive at present, although this is recognised.

On the flip side, the size of the agency means that more junior members of staff have less mentorship. However, there are ample training opportunities put in place and regular catch ups with team leaders to ensure everyone is supported.

Advice to Management

Keep fighting to maintain the social culture of the agency and driving a better work/life balance!

6. "A really positive place to be"

Current Employee - Associate Director, Project Management Management in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at Publicis Health are a very diverse, bright and interesting mix, from a wide geographical area. There is something to learn from almost everyone you meet. It feels like there are lots of opportunities for you to move up or across or even to a different territory. Senior Management seem genuinely interested in the detail and make a point of knowing and speaking to all the team members.

There is a big focus on training and personal development and some of the training sessions are hugely valuable.

The London campus is nice with big windows in all offices and a garden area to enjoy when the weather is good. There are two onsite cafes and bars also.

Publicis Life Brands Resolute is a great place to be, with a great mix of skills, both scientific and creative, creating a really unique service for the clients.

Cons

The cross-agency collaboration is still a little clunky and could be improved - I think a lot of work is going on to address that. Some of the offices could be better set up to drive and facilitate the creative process.

Advice to Management

Keep prioritising people development - it is a massive strength of this company - please don't overlook the training needs of the most junior members of the teams.

7. "Great atmosphere"

Current Employee - Finance Assistant in West Kensington, England
    Current Employee - Finance Assistant in West Kensington, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun working environment
    Friendly employees
    Big focus on training and development
    Nice office
    Lots of employee benefits

Cons

Office is a bit out of the way unless you live in West London
    Decisions are often made by senior management without full consultation of agencies
    Shared support services often leads to a lot of red tape and slow turnarounds

8. "Getting better"

I have been working at Publicis Health (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice people, employees' feedback is taken into account, big clients and exciting projects

Cons

politics politics, not all senior management equally inspiring, internal disorganisation, long hours

"It just looks good in your CV..."

Current Employee - Designer in London, England
    Current Employee - Designer in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In general nice people working there (out of the Senior Management Team...). Some late nights and weekends but below industry average I'd say...

Cons

Extremely poor senior management, oligarchy system out of which you literally have no career progression, hidden agendas, poor communication within the company...
    They lie to you in your face about anything, and at the end nothing materialises the way they say... or any other way for that matter...

Advice to Management

Care about your employees and their careers, and be honest with them. An honest and flatter approach would make wonders around there.

"Good company but could be better"

Current Employee - Copy Supervisor in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Copy Supervisor in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits are good
    Nice senior management who are knowledgeable, friendly, and care about the staff

Cons

Accounts are run very reactive to client requests and not enough proactive
    Do not promote on a timely basis
    Constant turnover causes reliance on too many freelancers who do not know the brands or the clients