Publicis Health "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Publicis Health Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Dec 24, 2017

4.5
Publicis Health CEO  Alexandra von Plato (no image)
Alexandra von Plato
Pros
  • "The working environment and benefits are great - it's nice to work for a company that cares about their employees' wellbeing(in 10 reviews)

• "Great people with great attitudes and with no nonsense or egos(in 6 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Lovely team and working environment"

Current Contractor - Account Director in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Publicis Health for less than a year

Pros

At Publicis Resolute everyone really looks out for one another, all the teams that I have worked with have been thoughtful, flexible and efficient. Always seeking to improve the way that they do things and open to new ideas, which as a contractor makes you feel very valued! The office environment is motivated, friendly and quickpaced - exactly what you want from an agency

Cons

IT system can be a little temperamental.. As with all agencies I think there are some people that work a lot later than others, but they really do try and keep an eye on ensuring that their employees have a good work-life balance

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, its an engaging place to work and the people there are reminded frequently how much they are valued

Publicis Health2017-07-17

"A collaborative, supportive team spirit that's rare to find"

Current Employee - Writer in London, England

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The collaborative spirit within the agency (Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness) and the genuine supportiveness across teams and departments is special. Other agencies remark admirably on the culture within SSW. There are no egos or competitiveness. It's refreshing to work somewhere in which accounts, planning, and creative all work cohesively together. I feel lucky to count colleagues as friends, and people make a conscious... effort to socialise together. On a personal level, I have found discussions about my own career path and salary very transparent and rewarding. Senior management have offered clear milestones for me and my own progression within the agency. I have found senior management to be accessible and approachable. Working within a bigger network allows you to work on more diverse projects e.g. digital, global opportunities. As a smaller agency within the network, it affords everyone the opportunity to be noticed and have their contribution recognised. Creatively, the agency does want to push to do more challenging and bolder work. This is supported by senior management but is more a question of clients' ambitions! Work is regularly submitted for industry awards which boosts morale and celebrates everyone's input. Monthly all-agency meetings help to foster a spirit of inclusiveness and keep everyone in-the-loop of what's going on. Free drinks and bar snacks on Friday. Quarterly all-agency social outings. Subsidised gym membership, free yoga classes.

Cons

The work/life balance has taken a nosedive at present, although this is recognised. On the flip side, the size of the agency means that more junior members of staff have less mentorship. However, there are ample training opportunities put in place and regular catch ups with team leaders to ensure everyone is supported.

Advice to Management

Keep fighting to maintain the social culture of the agency and driving a better work/life balance!

Publicis Health2016-10-25
  3. "Great work/life balance - Minimal growth"

Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Publicis Health for more than a year

Pros

Great work life balance compared to other New York agencies Senior leadership is open to hearing ideas

Cons

Not very innovative Very young agency. Not many people to learn from Lack of investment in employees

Advice to Management

Develop training programs that are geared towards helping employees succeed at all levels - not just middle management and senior leadership. Ensure that all teams are being innovative. Healthcare doesn't have to be boring, but the right people need to be in place to ensure that innovation is happening.

Publicis Health2017-12-24
  4. "in my 5th year and still love it"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Publicis Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great place to work that I would def recommend

Cons

work life balance can be a bit tough at times

Advice to Management

corporate in Paris is completely out of touch with reality - they need to buy a clue

Publicis Health2017-02-08
  5. "Well paying, top heavy org with lots of smart people"

in New York, NY

I have been working at Publicis Health

Pros

Very smart, creative employees, supportive HR. Good benefits and work-life balance. Exciting client engagements. Highly collaborative group.

Cons

Limited professional growth. Everyone wants to do strategy, but not the dirty work that supports it. Non-executive employees are spread thin. Poor technology infrastructure limits strategic capabilities.

Advice to Management

Think enabling infrastructure to back up strategic services.

Publicis Health2011-07-01