Pubmatic Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Anonymous

1.0
Rajeev Goel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • GOOD LEADERSHIP, work life balance opportunity, supportive HR (in 14 reviews)

• Great Work culture, supportive managers (At least in the team I work into) less restrictions (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • They follow hire and fire policy (in 19 reviews)

• Continuous tight deadlines will make sure you have a difficult work/life balance (in 13 reviews)

"DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Redwood City, CA (US)

I have been working at Pubmatic (Less than a year)

Pros

None, none, none, none, none!

Cons

Management is terrible. Get ready to be stabbed in the back, front...everywhere! You can't trust anyone here. They hear you but then you will be watched. There is no growth which is so sad.
    I've noticed good people leaving and that's surely a sign. When good ones leave and the bad ones stick around and get promoted left and right.

Advice to Management

Clean house from the top....especially HR. Too bad the CEO seems smart and genuine but he seems to turn the other way.

"False sense of security and shady management"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Redwood City, CA (US)

I have been working at Pubmatic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Few good people (not in management)
    - lunches on Mon and Thurs and snacks

Cons

Everything especially the management
    - they will tell you about flexibility and okay to work from home. NOT the case! This is just a way to get you in. I have seen many people leave the company in matter of days to a month. It was voluntary. That tells you how the company is. The culture is backwards...old timers who don't want to move forward with technology and extreme favortism shown.

Advice to Management

CEO should consider cleaning house