Pulse Community Healthcare Employee Reviews about "pch"

Updated Aug 7, 2019

Found 3 of over 69 reviews

3.2
Pulse Community Healthcare COO Sunna van Loo (no image)
Sunna van Loo

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Reviews about "pch"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

6yrs of constant change

Aug 7, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Was supportive. Flexible working. Good line manager. Benefits

Cons

Constant state of change, Never give any changes time to work Constant change of senior team, within 6yrs I had 5 different directors, 7 different line managers. Dont recognise good hard working committed staff with lots of experience. Last management change only protected TCS staff and sacrificed all existing PCH staff in a mass 51 redundancies.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Redundancy

Apr 12, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Branch teams are loyal and hard working. Lovely clients Great talented support workers Nursing staff committed

Cons

Continual change Not client focused Purely committed to chasing the money Favours TCS employees over PCH continual redundancys

1 person found this review helpful

Pulse Community Healthcare Response

Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback. Our clients are always at the forefront of the decisions that we make and we pride ourselves on having an open and honest relationship with them all. We appreciate this has been a difficult time for everyone affected by the recent changes we have made to our operating model.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Horror Show

May 13, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dress down office Nobody really cares enough to pull you on anything you do wrong

Cons

Management have no balls whatsoever, most people will be working hard while others will consistently take the mick in regards to absence, respect for the business and general conduct but nothing will be done because they work on the sales team and PCH doesn't revolve around clients it revolves around money! Sales will constantly be pushed and support workers constantly recruited but with no jobs to go into because the sales team don't actually work they swan about all day - if they turn up, but its ok if they don't because nobody with authority cares. That being said if you happen to be lower down the food chain of what the company cares about (cash) and actually doing a role that makes a difference then expect to be walked all over and treated like something wiped onto a welcome mat on the way in!

8 people found this review helpful

Pulse Community Healthcare Response

Group HR Director

Thank you for your review post. We are appreciate of all feedback as it helps us better understand our business. I can assure your comments will be fed back and addressed accordingly. What I can also assure you of is that there has been some recent operational changes and we are now working hard with the Management and Leadership team to positively change the culture where there may any isolated issues.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews