Pulse (UK) Case Manager Reviews

1. "Great Company!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Case Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time

Pros

I have worked for the company for over 1 year and can safely say I have learnt a lot within the business. There is on-going training not only for internal employees but also our support workers, the training that we receive is by far the best training I have ever came across. Don't get me wrong in the past the office management haven't been there for me work wise but now there is a new structure and new management in place, I don't feel the dreaded feeling coming into the office I now feel every day is a challenge and i strive to do my best for my clients and my colleagues.

Cons

Paying for parking and on -call

Continue reading
    Pulse (UK)2016-06-21

Pulse (UK) Response

July 12, 2016Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it's great to read so many positive comments. We are passionate about creating a culture where our people feel supported; ensuring that we continue to make this a great place to work for everyone!

"disgraceful and disrespectful"

1.0
    Case Manager in London, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK)

Pros

cant think of anything currently because of their policy of lying to people on this site

Cons

incompetent and agree with post of 12 may underhand tactics by management to cover up serious inadequacies. They are all about making money quickly, lots of backstabbing, compliance managers dont know what they are doing, change the job conditions to save money, lots of ego tripping, think they are the best in the world but are immature

Continue reading
    Pulse (UK)2016-05-15

Pulse (UK) Response

May 18, 2016Group HR Director

Thank you for your review post. It's disappointing to read your comments. I note that you are a current employee. I would be grateful if you could follow up with me directly on rozie.edwards@ukics.com so I can look to address any specific issues.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews