Pulse (UK) Reviews

1 Rating
  1. "Anonymous"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time

Pros

Awesome colleagues, dedicated case managers and care-coordinators

Cons

Offices getting shut down, losing dedicated staff

Pulse (UK)2019-03-13
  2. "Business Manager"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent company to work for with lots of support. Great opportunities for promotion.

Cons

There isn’t anything to mention

Pulse (UK)2019-02-21

March 1, 2019HR Business Partner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to read that you feel there are good career opportunities here and that you'd recommend Pulse as a great place to work. We take on board your feedback and will share this with the senior managers.

3. "Good place to start"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Pulse (UK) full-time

Pros

good training offered by management and other employees. good office atomsphere

Cons

commission is low but can be built up over a long time.

Pulse (UK)2019-03-07

March 8, 2019HR Business Partner

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to read about your positive training experience and good office atmosphere and to see that you'd recommend this as a great place to work. We are always looking at ways in which we can continue to improve our business and really value your feedback.

4. "Excellent environment to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King's Cross, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great on boarding Clear career progression Compared to other recruitment companies great work life balance Always looking for feedback from staff Investment in staff and technology to support business performance rather than cost cutting

Cons

Sometimes can be demotivating when you see others who don't put as much effort in as yourself be allowed to get away with it

Pulse (UK)2019-02-16

March 1, 2019HR Business Partner

Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and take this on board as we want this to continue to be a great place to work. It's great to read that you feel there is a clear career progression and work-life balance. Investment in our people and the business is key to growth and so it's great to see that you'd recommend Pulse as a great place to work.

5. "Lovely place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Broxbourne, East of England, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pulse has a great training programme for new starters and continues to support you throughout your career with regular training & upsklling on market changes. Great incentives in place to keep us motivated whether it be the ability to win a £10 voucher or a trip away! There is always opportunity for you to grow with a clear career pathway. Enjoyable office with a great buzz! Overall a great place to work!!

Cons

Nothing significant that I need to share!!

Pulse (UK)2019-02-04

March 1, 2019HR Business Partner

Hello, it's great to read about your positive experience and to see that you'd recommend this as a great place to work. Developing our people and recognition are a key part of engaging with our employees. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

6. "Pulse"

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Clear view of how to progress within your career, which is outlined in the career pathway - Amazing training offered from day one with the on-boarding programme for both new starters and employees of longer service. -Many opportunities available and always encouraged to reach your highest potential - Friendly and social team - a variety of ways to win days out, prizes and awards. Quarterly trips out for great performance/achievements - Supported many charity's and puts a great effort in to raising money for a different charity each year, also employees can nominate and vote for a charity close to them. - An overall fun and friendly environment to work in, there is always team morale and fun incentives to work towards.

Cons

-Work load can sometimes become stressful, but this is always supported by management -Parking can sometimes be an issue

Pulse (UK)2019-02-01

March 1, 2019HR Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you feel our on-boarding programme and ongoing development sets our people up for success and that the frequent team and charity events are contributing to a great working environment. It's especially great to see that you've noted that we have a a clear career pathway; we have an abundance of opportunities here at Pulse and within ICS and we look forward to having you progress your career with us!

7. "Pulse"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Broxbourne, East of England, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Clear Career Progression including pay rise's - Lots of supporting sales functions to make your role as stress free as possible - Managing Director for AHP is amazingly supportive and gets so involved - Training and support always offered - Uncapped commission, with a huge window to earn extra money/attend trips with quarterly and yearly incentives - Realistic KPIs

Cons

Recruitment can be stressful, i think everyone in the industry would agree that you need to put in what you want to get out. Pulse give everyone the tools to be able to thrive in a buzzy, fast paced, stressful environment should they be willing to put the work in. Pulse will do what they can to support you and relieve any stress where possible.

March 1, 2019HR Business Partner

Hi, it's great to read that you feel there is development and a clear progression route for our employees and that you'd recommend Pulse as a great place to work. We will support individuals wherever we can, however if you wish to feedback any suggestions as to how we can help our employees to manage stress then please let us know - we'd welcome your ideas. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

8. "Excellent place to work"

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time

Pros

Pulse have been very supportive and have kept to their word since i have started. The training that i have received has been amazing and has covered every detail.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons. But it is normal to have a bad day, but if you are having a bad day the atmosphere in the office is so motivating and drives you to work hard and their is so much support and experience around you.

March 8, 2019HR Business Partner

Hello, it's great to read about your positive experience. Developing our people and having a great on-boarding process for our new joiners are key to success. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I hope that you continue to develop and progress in your career here.

9. "The company as a whole work ethically."

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Broxbourne, East of England, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked for Pulse for over a decade and I can honestly say I feel that they genuinely care about me as an individual and value my hard work. The company as a whole work ethically.

Cons

Working for such a large organisation means at times "processes" can hold you back and take time.

June 14, 2019HR Business Partner

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to read about your positive experience and to see that you'd recommend this as a great place to work. Thank you for your continued service - if you have recommendations as to how our processes can be improved then do let us/your manager know.

10. "Working at Pulse"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Cheshunt, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

• Great work/life balance • Excellent pay & commission scheme • Clear career progression, which is mapped out in a career pathway • Amazing benefits - holiday incentives, quarterly outings for high performance members of staff, discount vouchers, private healthcare option, pension scheme, 25 days holiday and much more • In depth training programme – a 12-week training programme that gives you the opportunity to learn from the Director, senior consultants and learning and development team. • Opportunities to further your education with support in the Certificate of Recruitment & many other courses for management and more.

Cons

Working for Pulse and in any sales environment can be extremely high pressured and demanding, this can often result in a stressful work environment. However, Pulse have always been very understanding of this and have always supported my stresses.

Pulse (UK)2019-01-28

March 8, 2019HR Business Partner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to read about the opportunities you've benefited from with training and development and the clear progression route and that you'd recommend Pulse as a great place to work. We will support individuals wherever we can, however if you wish to feedback any suggestions as to how we can help our employees to manage stress then please let us know - we'd welcome your ideas. It's great to read about your positive experience thus far and I hope that you continue to develop and progress in your career here.

Found 113 reviews