Pulse (UK) Team Leader Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Richard MacMillan

"Team Leader"

Current Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time

Pros

Great progression, amazing management, great advise, chances to flag issues at work to management wiithout being a coward and putting it on glassdoor

Cons

A handful of people who work here feel like they are entitled to more without putting effort in and then act like wounded animals when it doesn't go their way.

Advice to Management

Be brutal to the indiviuals who feel that they are more deserving than the other people, but don't put any effort with their work as their are people who actually work really hard for their bonus! Keep up the great work, also I feel the focus groups should have managers in as people in the office need to grow a back bone and air their issues instead of complaining behind each other's back!

Pulse (UK)2016-07-22

Pulse (UK) Response

July 25, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for your review. Taking the time to listen to our people is something that is really important to us; we will be looking at how we can develop the focus group sessions going forward. Thank you for your feedback.

2. "Loved it"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Leeds, England

I worked at Pulse (UK)

Pros

Absolutely loved my job. Management were very approachable and caring. Especially my manager at the time Tracy. She were so hard working and a credit to Pulse. Any problems she was the person to go to and helped me through some hard times. She went above and beyond her duty of care to her staff and especially clients. If it wasn't for personal reasons I would have still been at pulse now.

Cons

Only downside if you can call it that . Is where the main office of Leeds is situated. Hard for parking in central Leeds and expensive too.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Hope the business thrives and you all do well and achieve what you want to achieve as a branch and a team.

Pulse (UK)2016-03-01

Pulse (UK) Response

May 11, 2016Group HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, thanks again.

Found 2 reviews