QNet Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.4
QNet CEO Trevor Kuna
Trevor Kuna

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "NO pros,never ever invest in Qnet" (in 12 reviews)

• "Hats off to the people who serve their down-lines to the fullest and ensure everyone is earning and attain financial freedom" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "no cons seriously so work hard it will pay you" (in 8 reviews)

• "Rewards directly proportional to systematic hard work" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Best thing happened in my life"

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

You will understand life
    You will not only improve your life,also improves other peoples life

Cons

Nothing as cons,Only Google is the con for Qnet

Advice to Management

Nothing much,just keep exceling

2. "How I was able to recover my funds back"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Nothing really to be honest they broke my heart.

Cons

I had started trading with IQ Options, which was going very well, so I decided to invest $106,000, not understanding the whole company is a fraud. At the time it had my trust, even though I was very cautious. I did trading with it for nine months. Then the main guy I was dealing with did a trade with the total amount on bitcoin, and I lost the lot!  Luckily was introduced Binaryoptionrecoveryspecialist.com within a week, to my surprise all my funds were recovered thank you so much.

"Pyramid in the name of MLM"

I have been working at QNet part-time (More than a year)

Pros

No cons. I have been lured projecting it as working similar and in par with Expedia, booking. Com and amazon. Fake talks. After they got my card information they told me one amount and deducted five hundred more than what was told to me. They said there is no sales involved and now they expect me to get 2 more fools like me to invest and buy 30 year holiday package to Malaysia. It would be more respectable if they beg on the footpath. You will definitely be a crorepati in 3 years.

Cons

They ask you to take loan to invest with them and pose to be highly educated people

Advice to Management

Please don't take hard earned money from poor people by giving them hope. Karma awaits you

4. "QNET -CHANGING LIVES"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Qnet is life changing business

Cons

Learning n Time commitment leads to success in this wonderful business

Advice to Management

Don’t see Negative reviews
    Negative reviews created by other network marketing companies n lazy business partners who don’t give time n they don’t learn.if u invest only money you can’t success u have to invest both time n money to achieve in this life changing business

"The Best Decision Of My Life Ever Is QNet"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Best Investment Of My Life Long is QNet.

Cons

I Just Love QNet and QNet is My Life.

"Best best best..."

Pros

Qnet is amazing, excellent, good opportunity, best in the world

Cons

Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

"Professional cheater"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Due to our investment of 1.5 lakhs done while joining to your company we don't have money to move out so that we are working in this company

Cons

No salary in the company only our work is to cheat others by saying due to this job your carrier will settle but your work is to join others by saying false statements.

Advice to Management

Return back the moneys to employees who is not willing to work with you and don't cheat any one.

8. "Fraud - Please check all positive reviews with Anonymous Employees"

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

No Pros. Doctored reviews. No genuine reviews. Why would anyone hide their name in the reviews ?

Cons

Dont lose your family and friends by joining this.

"Best Company"

Current Employee - Independent Representative in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Independent Representative in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best known for its values.
    1. RYTHM - Raise yourself to help mankind.
    2. ISB - Inservice botherhood.
    3. Leadership

Cons

Need to face challenges like any other business, but lot of support system available.

"QNET is making lives better"

I have been working at QNet part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Below is my own perspective of how network marketing and Qnet has made a change in my life both personally and financially.

I work under the 'Infinity' team umbrella for about an year.

Have been awestruck at number of occasions witnessing the 'Refined Process' they follow, ensuring each and every soul who had invested here starts earning.

Hats off to the people who serve their down-lines to the fullest and ensure everyone is earning and attain financial freedom. No-one here has the intention to cheat people by brainwashing them, everyone is trying to give a life to some soul.

People who are part of this organization know the true value of it, also i am well aware that the negativity being spread is majorly being done by people who have not earned and have not followed the process and put in meager effort .
    Team need to put in minimum 0.25 percent of the effort in-order to witness the dividends over a period of 5yrs, if people cannot put this meagre effort then there is no way they can earn (not only in this business, but any )

Would also like to ad the fact that , the same news and TV channels who have termed 'QNET' as a Fraud company, have started to advertise the brand during their prime telecast hours.
    Network Marketing is the only industry where highest no. of millionaires are produced , India is fast growing in this industry , people can revisit the stats to gain statistical knowledge on this .
    Come on guys, even to start a tea shop it will cost you minimum 2 lakhs and to earn back the amount invested in it will take years of hardship.

There is no way people can find a business with less investment, risk free and transactions in white. Please let me know if any ?

I would like to end stating that , QNET is all about relationships. People go blah blah in the initial days of starting business by reading the negativity posted online. Once they start earning, they become matured enough to know the power of this industry and amount of relationship bonding this industry has depicted.

I would like to finish off saying , a fraud company cannot attain the luxury to sponsor one of the top football clubs Manchester City (both Men and Women) ,FC Goa ,IIFA so on and so forth. Please refresh your senses and get your basics right

Cons

Cons is that , highest earners in the business dedicate their life serving people though they have the option to just roam around the world with the money they earn. This is not a 'con' though :P