QNet Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 12 Nov 2019

4.1
QNet CEO Malou Caluza
Malou Caluza
Pros
  • "Because of you so many people achieving there dreams(in 20 reviews)

• "There is no pros for this Organization(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons I have faced since I have been started this amazing Journey(in 17 reviews)

• "This scam will eventually be known by all(in 14 reviews)

1. "Best thing happened in my life"

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

You will understand life You will not only improve your life,also improves other peoples life

Cons

Nothing as cons,Only Google is the con for Qnet

Advice to Management

Nothing much,just keep exceling

QNet2017-10-10
  2. "How I was able to recover my funds back"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Nothing really to be honest they broke my heart.

Cons

I had started trading with IQ Options, which was going very well, so I decided to invest $106,000, not understanding the whole company is a fraud. At the time it had my trust, even though I was very cautious. I did trading with it for nine months. Then the main guy I was dealing with did a trade with the total amount on bitcoin, and I lost the lot!  Luckily was introduced Binaryoptionrecoveryspecialist.com ... within a week, to my surprise all my funds were recovered thank you so much.

QNet2018-06-24

"Pyramid in the name of MLM"

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than a year

Pros

No cons. I have been lured projecting it as working similar and in par with Expedia, booking. Com and amazon. Fake talks. After they got my card information they told me one amount and deducted five hundred more than what was told to me. They said there is no sales involved and now they expect me to get 2 more fools like me to invest and buy 30 year holiday package to Malaysia. It would be more respectable if they... beg on the footpath. You will definitely be a crorepati in 3 years.

Cons

They ask you to take loan to invest with them and pose to be highly educated people

Advice to Management

Please don't take hard earned money from poor people by giving them hope. Karma awaits you

QNet2018-03-28

"QNET a Life changer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best for those who wants to come out of IT and start a business with minimum investment. Best decision of my life to settle my entire generation.

Cons

Lazy people please stay away and this requires more hardwork and leadership skills.

QNet2019-11-09
  5. "CUSTOMER SERVICE/OPERATIONAL"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at QNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the only good thing about this company is the benefits and experience that you will gain if you work hard (well who doesn't, that is common sense).

Cons

even if you work hard, you will feel uncredited. too much unnecessary multitasking which lead to a lack of goal focus. lower-tier staff is being sacked because of financial issues. how about upper management that has a title but does nothing. that is wasting the company's budget. too much of politics in here. it is normal in any big organization you will face such an issue but this isn't bearable at all. they want... to have younger millenials to work with the company but come on, even when trying to "mirror"with google you cant even get the message what it means by taking them as "reference". some of the internal training for staff is very inspiring but certain level, I can't agree. all the "leaders" that was in the training, not all of them understand a certain degree of idea or proposition. :) no one is listening. too much of bureaucracy too, why so hard to get approval and get things done. i only notice, when you escalate certain matter, then you will get a better attention by the other party.

Advice to Management

change your upper-level management, and even some manager is not even doing their WORK.

QNet2019-11-12
  6. "Qnet is ethical business"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

I have been in QNET for 2 years ,,it is ethical business and become financially Freedom buy Who quit the business between they tell only scam,,this is Indian peoples mindset,,, Trust QNET is big plot form to us....

Cons

Life Changing business,,love you qnet

Advice to Management

We have awareness to Public ,, What is Qnet?

QNet2019-10-26
  7. "Job Experience"

Former Employee - Independent Agent

I worked at QNet part-time for more than a year

Pros

very good salary a good environment

Cons

you have to be committed to your job

QNet2019-10-18
  8. "Great platform to work if you hate 9-5 jobs"

Current Employee - Freelancer

I have been working at QNet part-time for less than a year

Pros

You can work any time. If you put effort and hardwork the potencial income you can earn is huge. If you stick on to it for 2-3 years with dedication you can gain financial freedom.

Cons

Many people have misconception about Qnet thinking it is a get rich quick scheme, not you have to put time and effort into this like any other job, there are people invested in qnet and sat doing nothing expecting income will come to their accounts and then file case. And media reported it as money chain (which is banned in India) instead of direct marking, which is the opposite of traditional marketing.. How can... Manchester city, Microsoft, F1 race, IIFA Awards, FIFA keeps association with Qnet if this is a scam or illegitimate company. Indian government confused direct selling with money chain until 2016, they introduced the direct selling guidlines only in 2016. In 2019 February Supreme court ruled in favou of Qnet issuing contempt notice against Cyberabad police for taking coercive action against the company. So the misconception is changing now

QNet2019-10-01
  9. "QNET Direct Selling Company"

Current Employee - TL Operations in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than a year

Pros

QNET is a network marketing business and it is a viable way to start a part-time home-based business. Qnet is not a investment. It's a MLM . Whether you should join it or not depends upon following factors: Person who is insisting you to join in is strong and willing enough to do business for you. Whether you have that many contact who could risk their money for you. Whether you are willing to work for free to... others who have taken risk by joining on your word. Do you have enough money to forget this loss. Do you have daily 2–3 hours to devote for this.

Cons

Before starting your business with QNET you should consider: What product/service are you interested in selling/sharing about Which team/leader would you like to join and work with Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone

Advice to Management

Nothing

QNet2019-09-30
  10. "Best in Any Industry"

Current Employee - Partner in Bangalore

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Many reasons are there:- 1. I have the capability about generating enough resources and livelihood for not only about my family but also about others. 2. Leadership 3. Dreams 4. Ownership 5. Life without job 6. Meet people with no hunt mission and no competition as all working for common vision and common goals with different dreams. I love working for QNet. It is my blood and sweat.

Cons

No Cons. It is best above all facilities and future are way more better beyond the capacity a job can be in any company.

Advice to Management

No advice. They are the best.

QNet2019-09-28